Western Flag

Libtards worldwide have the soviet and rainbow flags to unite and rally behind. Where is the flag for Western nationalism?

I propose something like this. The blood red celtic cross represents one race come together for Western traditionalism. The royal purple is there to counter the soviet red without resembling a nato/EU flag.

Post ideas and creations. We need a symbol to unite under. Globalism without the shitskins and kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUavD-pBvBI
youtube.com/watch?v=5YNpXWP-KFw
youtube.com/watch?v=vUTH1zS8qBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe you should center the cross.

why purple?

a homage to the fathers of the West, Romans. Also is the color of royals to signify our superiority over other cultures and races.

>purple stormfront tier flag

cringe

>western nationalism

double cringe

>globalism

holy shit son, kill yourself

What's wrong with Western nationalism you fucking kike?

>retarded symbols on your flag

stop this

colors are enough

dutch flag is literally perfect

it's an oxymoron you dumb LARPing kid.

>what's wrong with international nationalism?

gee, i don't know

Colgate supreme

Why would you turn it sideways though?

our flag was first

>56% Israeli lap dog mongrel burger speaking ill about shitskins and kikes

top kek, burgerland right at this very moment is the exact thing white countries are hoping to avoid becoming decades from now

I believe the West should unify and work together to keep it Western. The only reason you oppose globalism is because it means non western 3rd worlders get to crawl into our countries.

>The only reason you oppose globalism is because it means non western 3rd worlders get to crawl into our countries.

No I oppose globalism because I believe in the sovereignty of my people

The circle doesn't work IMO.

>Using the christcuck symbol

No. Christianity is what originally cucked the west. It lead to infighting between brothers and ultimately made the European man soft.

The Celtic cross itself is fine, and there already a Celtic cross flag. You can also use Tyr's rune, the Odal rune, or the valknut. The most relevant would be the swastika, as it represents all Aryan peoples, or the Valknut, as it represents unity of kinfolk.

Obviously the leftcucks are going to piss themselves if we use the swastika/sun wheel again, so...

Red cross means martyrdom stupid. That's why crusaders had it

Pic related. It's a cool symbol too with many variations.

However, we focus too much on Germanic/Norse symbolism. We have to bear in mind there are many other groups in this brotherhood of Aryan cultures. The "Celtic cross" was actually a widely used symbol in other pagan faiths. The earliest I've found it used was in Roman mythology, as a symbol that represents Earth. It's found in Germanic/Norse paganism and of course Celtic paganism. It also has the benefit of being already widely used and recognized, and it can trick christcucks into thinking it's a Christan symbol.

Here's some snowniggers using the earth rune.

>celtic cross
>same as crusader cross

leafposters, everytime.
Why not? I think it represents unity and is something both Christians and pagans can get behind.
I'm aware of it's history, which is why I used it.
I've always hated the American style rectangle desu, and white flags= surrender.
>jewish star disguised as a cross

"Celtic cross" is literally perfect. It's the symbol for the Roman sun god Invictus. It literally was the swastika until some Germans in the Volkisch movement saw that north Indians and Indo-Iranians were using a cooler sun symbol than them. There's also a badass poem called Invictus that's totally relevant to the West's situation right now.

On a side note we should be promoting a revival of Roman culture. Normies will never accept Nazi German culture or anything that has to do with it, but Roman culture is an easier pill to swallow. Cult of Invictus revival when?

Another idea: The same flag, just use your countries colors for it.

It's a compass rose you retard

>Post ideas and creations. We need a symbol to unite under. Globalism without the shitskins and kikes.

We can do it people pls this might be our flag now

or this

Kind of like this

Hnnnnnng

Even though I advocate a revival of Roman culture we can't use their imperial symbol. It only represents Romans. We need something that represents all of our people.

that could be our flag its simple but not too simple yet instantly recognizable

hmm

Please don't spoil the celtic cross. In Italy is a well known symbol of far right movements.

>sol invictus
>literally Illuminati

I like it. Subtle enough to not be considered "nazi" and is edgy enough for all the kids to join over commies.
As much as I want a Rome revival, it's too LARPy for the modern age.
Classy and beautiful but far too nazi. Alienates anyone non-german.
kek, perfect

This one is fine.

>Western nationalism
Not getting into this discussion. See Regardless, such a flag needs a swastika or even better something predating the simple swastika's use in Europe like pic related.

No crosses. No need to push cucked semitic religions.

>I propose

kys

Sol Invictus is Saturn you idiots. You're playing into Moloch's hand.

"the west" is not a real thing

The point is to NOT use swastikas. The lefts entire argument is

>REEE racist nazis, don't listen to them!

We need a NEW symbol as swastikas have too much negativity lumped with them every single normie has been conditioned to reject it. The idea is to attract more support for Western nationalism not drive them away.

>Anti-soviet

I think you mean anti-jew. Otherwise back to plebbit faggot

they will call you nazis no matter what cuck, you give a inch they take a mile

Invictus means unconquered (like the Hemingway poem) and sol means sun. It literally means unconquered sun, like our unconquered empire.

It's not Saturn, it's the sun. It says Sol right there... That's sun it Latin.

By "West" I mean ethnically and cultually European countries so ofcourse it exists.

Real funny dad

This is exactly why we need to switch from fashy Nazism to fashy Roman culture. What even was Nazism, somewhat of a revival of Greco-Roman ideals, the very ideals that originally separated the West from the rest.

Soviets were against faggotry too. Just because the fags sometimes hijack their flag does not mean the USSR ideology would ever support their faggotry.

It's the fucking sun you blithering retard. Saturn is Saturn, not the fucking Sun.

"Western"

fuck off kike

How about this one?

I don't really get why they like Soviet Union so much. I mean, they would have to go and get an actual job if they lived there.

That's not hemingway, is it?

Are you the guy from a couple of days ago that asked for book recommendations about Finnish mythology?

Saturn was the "sun" at the time.

Many gods turn out to be Saturn.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUavD-pBvBI

youtube.com/watch?v=5YNpXWP-KFw

Wow, that's actually interesting, saved it, thanks.

America rejects communism and in the liberal peabrain America is obviously evil so they think soviets were the good goys. Plus there's the edge factor that those little twats love so much.

FUCK YES

>14 stars

make the cross silver/grey and I support this. Red and purple look awful together, lern2color

This

your proposal has been accepted.

This. Germanics and even the Celtic Cross will forever be tainted. Normies will never, ever follow those symbols, at least in our lifetimes. Roman symbolism on the other hand is very powerful in a positive sense. But we also need to be aware of the whole "roman degeneracy" narrative. Also from Rome it isn´t far to Greece with it´s pederast culture. Also the Empire will be seen as oppressive by normies. Perhaps the Republic could be a better choice?

Yes, I am the guy. Cool, thank you!

>triggered by english words slightly more complex than middle school level

Hello Jamal.

imidietly kill yourself.

Thats the most aestethic cancer flag.

One could put symbols in the quadrants of the celtic cross, e.g., the Spartan helmet to represent Hellenistic heritage, the SPQR eagle for Rome, the Crusader cross to honor what united Europe for the first time. Then something about the Enlightenment or something Napoleonic, as a symbol of when the West started to fuck around with the world.
There are other options, like the 'Karolus' symbol of Charlemagne etc.
I could make a proof of concept but my artistic skills are subpar...

>telling Sup Forums what to do
>completely unaware of the culture of the board you are migrating to from whatever shithole your from

kys lutheran scum

Didn't the Nazis prefer Greek imagery due to the Roman angle being taken by the Italians?

Anyway, going Greek and Hellenic would be a declaration of going way back to the start, which is the rhetoric that Heidegger and Neitzche wanted to bring back, and Enoch Powell modelled himself always on the Classical world.

The Hellenic helmet is solid imagery as well.

Henley... Gods damn it.

Saturnus was Saturn... It's called Saturday not Solday.

europe conquered everything so the west is just globalism then aside from maybe china

14 words. Now we just need 88 stripes.

It's called suggesting. Do you have any better ideas or would you rather do nothing like a cucklet?

I like that, too bad Assassins Creed already tainted that symbol for the normies.

Speaking of Classical rhetoric:

>Then out spake brave Horatius,
> The Captain of the gate:
>‘To every man upon this earth
> Death cometh soon or late.
>And how can man die better
> Than facing fearful odds,
>For the ashes of his fathers,
> And the temples of his Gods,

> ‘And for the tender mother
> Who dandled him to rest,
>And for the wife who nurses
> His baby at her breast,
>And for the holy maidens
> Who feed the eternal flame,
>To save them from false Sextus
> That wrought the deed of shame?

>‘Hew down the bridge, Sir Consul,
> With all the speed ye may;
>I, with two more to help me,
> Will hold the foe in play.
>In yon strait path a thousand
> May well be stopped by three.
>Now who will stand on either hand,
> And keep the bridge with me?’

We're trying to unite the Aryan races not divide them. Cross offends pagans, Spartan helmet offends Persians and anti-gays, Roman eagle offends Germanics. We need to do away with what divided us and reunite as one.

WHITES. TOGETHER. STRONG.

>c-cUCCUCIKCCKCK KEKK AAAHH DOOOOO
>illegal alien tries to fit in

>Empire will be seen as oppressive by normies
True but the late Roman Republic was marred with corruption, basically a symbol of lobbyism. And in the end it degenerated with a rapid sequence of dictators, Sulla, Pompeius and Caesar. Although the last was admittedly a great individual and achieved mythical status.

THE STARS AND STRIPES

youtube.com/watch?v=vUTH1zS8qBs
This video description also has a lot of stuff in English.

The Nazis preferred pseudo nordic imagery. The German Kaiserreich under Bismarck however was absolutely fascinated with ancient Greece and funnily enough I once read that the Reich (the 2nd that is), as the chronic latecommer had to "pick" Greece as its metaphorical predecessor since Rome was already taken by England.

I would like hellenic symbolism too but I believe it is too loaded with bad assumptions (LOL PEDOPHYLS !!!1!)

>going way back to the start

Okay, then this.

Not a bad place to start but you must be fucking colorblind or something. Purple? wtf

Just use a white celtic cross with a roman eagle in the top left corner, on a purple field.

Flag of the Vermont Republic, I approve

We're not all Italian, plus the standard Celtic cross/Invictus rune is already well known.

Britain has always tried to live up to Daddy Rome, even so much so that the pre-Saxon British are called "Romano-British", despite all the Romans being long gone. When Alfred the Great got his country back he started learning Latin (in his late 30s), and started building cities and towns on Roman models.

It's amazing how those two cultures have haunted us for so long.

>It's amazing how those two cultures have haunted us for so long.

They are our parents. They created us and will therefor forever haunt us. Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, Med, those are all flavours that add to the mix but the Greco-Roman culture is by definition the original West. They invented it and we if we dare call ourselves westerners will always have to walk in their (rather giant)
footsteps.

This