Professor Jordan Peterson is in South Park

This guy is becoming so famous and appealing to normies that he made his way into South Park. Why is Sup Forums so divided on him? I think he's sensible, prudent, and articulate which is exactly what the alt-right needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/donald-trump-adminstration-satire-south-park-trey-parker-matt-stone-the-book-of-mormon-a7560636.html
archive.is/EngB9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So how did they represent him?

>South Park
That show is still going?

Fake and Canadian

wrong. if that was jordan peterson his head would be flappy and his eyes would be beady. and he would have a "JP" on his shirt.

This, when you say it that way I think this would be amazing

Doesnt look particulary Canadian to me

It's god damn hilarious, you kidding bro? Creators are both lib cucks, but its still one of the most pol shows ever.

Sup Forums isn't divided on jordan peterson retard. the only people who dislike him are leftist shills

Fake and gay - that's Sondheim from the Bro-adway episode

correction - it's Stephen (((Schwartz)))

(((Matt))) and Trey are more lolbetarians, i mean Trey imho is the true talent there but they hate conservatives and liverals the same.
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/donald-trump-adminstration-satire-south-park-trey-parker-matt-stone-the-book-of-mormon-a7560636.html

>you now remember the part of the Stick of Truth where you go to canada and it turns into a fucking top down 8bit game

What if we archive that
archive.is/EngB9

>So how did [SP] represent him?
Without even seeing the episode i can tell you they probably handled it the same way Matt/Trey does to every other person on their shit show of a too-long-running cartoon series:

In a sarcastic, cynical post-modern sense that does nothing but denegrate and fails to provide a solution to anything and depress the shit out of the viewer.

Fuck! Called out

Prove that you aren't an AI, Nordbro.

nigger the new season isn't even out yet and OP is a picture of sondheim calm down

i think they just gave libcuck writers majority creative control because they are bored of south park now. i wonder if they'll ever be able to do something like Team America again. fucking pure puppetkino.

They had thqt mormon broadway play and the upcoming South Park video game -so i think theyre more involved with that right now

Seems based to me and talks about interesting shit.