Are we considered westerners, Sup Forums?

Are we considered westerners, Sup Forums?

You're in the west, aren't you?

>Like 100% catholic or other Christian
I sure hope you do know who will we join when shit hits the fan between Christians and muslims

sadly, yes

For the most part, NO.

Too much race-mixing and now everyone like WE WUZ AZTECS IN SHIET. European settler Hispanics and Argentine Nazis are fine, but it's too difficult to tell with all the Amazonians and Aztecs running around trying to get into our country to get free shit.

Some

Geographically? Yes
In every other way? No

>Are we considered westerners, Sup Forums?
Have you figured out how to use a toilet yet?

Are we considered westerners?

... excuse me?

Latinos do not go to your country to get free shit. You know this. I am not saying they/we are entitled to enter your country like liberal leftist establishment likes to suggest, but Indians certainly work their ass off in the US

Maybe is second or third generation spics who you are referring too...

Latin Americans received a great influence from European culture as well as the USA, we are mostly Christian countries as well as Europeans, even if we have influence from the ancient Meso American civilizations we share lot more with the Europeans (in a cultural aspect), principally with Spain... so yes we are most likely to be consider westerns than anything else.

wait, what about emus and sheep fuckers?

i'm a white guy and during my last trip through central america I fucked 3 different girls in 3 different bathroom bars (used a condom obviously) after talking to them for less than 10 minutes, and probably fucked another 15 or so girls at the hotels. I was asked by pretty much all of them if I'd take them with me when I went home and I lied and told most of them "ya sure" while they sucked my dick.

I love central america but you're not westerners sorry.

banana

Idiot. I bet when you pay a hooker to suck your dick you probably think she loves you too right?

You can't have open immigration at the same time as a welfare state. It has to be one or the other, otherwise a lot of people just come for free because they know they will have free healthcare and benefits paid for by the whites.

>some work hard
>some don't
>a lot are on welfare but don't pay into welfare
>I pay into welfare for your taco-nigger cousins

"fauna" is the correct term.

and what the fuck do Indians have to do with anything?

>Honduras

Why do you even exist?

In here we call indigenous people Indians, that is what the Spanish called them when they first saw them

300+ years ago when someone said "westerner" it meant white Europeans. Still does as far as I'm concerned.

Everyone is west of something

Yes since people really use "west" now synonymous with civilisations of European origin. Arguably you may end up one of the last western countries if we use that definition.

If you're not white, you're not a westerner, simple as that. The term westerner is a misnomer not to be taken literally.

I like Latin America.

It will be the last bastion of chrisitanity in a few decades.

No it won't. Go to Uganda. Just because they're Christian doesn't mean we accept them.

Why can't you be Southerners?

Your fault daddy

So basically the Spanish are too stupid to know what continent they are on? Westerner status REVOKED.

shut the fuck up fatfuck

Liberals are already here, universities are their churches

>Are we considered westerners
You are closer to this kind of Western

>Tfw you realize you are descended from degenerate Castilian subhumans who sucked Moorish Muslim dick for 500 years.

"Please are we westerns puhleeeez"

>Is from LATIN America
>Has to argue his culture has European roots

Come on now guys. These guys are just jungle spics.

Any nation that has human rights and a capitalist economy is a western nation.

Well, I don't know shit about Honduras but my brother lives in a small town in Peru.
I've been there and we were the only two whites for miles.

So if by western you mean of European descent, clearly no.

In every other way I'd say it's pretty much what Europe would have looked like 70 years ago, but the people are browner and somewhat dumber.

Sure why not. It's a free world.

Whyd you post a picture of Mexico OP?

>It has to be one or the other

Not going for the superior choice of neither.

Westerners: Yes
First world: No
White: No

No you're south Mexico

You wish Europe now had the balls to launch a reconquista and genocide on the scale Castilians did.

What hemisphere are you in dummy?

The Western one?

You are considered gay by my standards

Damn right I do. Unfortunately it looks like all the Europeans with balls went to the new world.

Depends on the map you use

Yes we are.

I don't like it but that's what it is, I like the place but5 everyone likes to pretend their countries are better than ours and the people too.

at least we aren't pakis.

u fokin wot

>WE WUZ AZTECS
>like 10% of one country out of 31
>everyone else's injuns were genocided hard

I mean if you're looking for excuses to say no then that's cool I guess

I JUST WENT DOWN TOWN
PRIDE GLAGS EVERYWHERE
PRIDE FLAGS IN GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS

HELP ME Sup Forums

Colombian here
Yes we are.

You need more pride in your ass.

kek

fritanga nigger reporting in

What do you think of Peru? My girlfriend is half Peruvian, half Russian. She tells me Peru is awesome but id like a different opinion on the country.

Colombians, Uruguayans, Argentines, and white Cubans are westerners I think. I don't think the rest of you view Europe as the homeland. Also, the "Aztec", Inca bloods, and Mayan bloods are the assholes that burn flags- definitely not on team west.

WEST IS BEST
EAST IS LEAST
I have to stand alongside my jungle monkey brethren for the sake of this arbitrary geographical identity. Truly the strongest of bonds ties us together.

Is better than bolivia

shit map.
Belize, Guyana, suriname and ex-brit and dutch islands are not latin american.
Some could argue that Quebec is.

everything is better than bolivia, weird ass people

Guayana and suriname are full of hindu and afroarab

No not just european, but Catholic/protestant, while Orthodox people are considered their own thing

Why are you in the US?

I thought I was alone here

Westerner is a code word for white people

get the fuck out, wherever you are

>Belize
>Everyone speaks English and Spanish fluently
>Haitian and Jamaican's everywhere
>Disgusting white American tourists and ex pats
>Chinks and Punjab moving in
>Poor as fuck

Drop some liberals off here and watch them run back home.

Well even if we are riddled with sagged gangbangers left and right at least there are no niggers on the mainland

>ragging on the based eat da poo poo people

I don't think you understand what those places would be like if you hadn't spread civilization and Jesús to them.

We are. Our culture comes from Spain and Western Europe from the most part.

You fucks had a closet Muslim as President. Argentina has no chance against the Islamic swarm.

What the fuck happens here?

Where you at, DF?

that's not Argentina lol

All you Mexicans look the same anyways

Suriname elected a murdering drug lord to "stick it to whitey".

Surprise surprise, he bankrupted the country and completely crashed their already pathetic economy.

No, faggot. "westerner" is code for white. If it were a literal definition, then it would include africans (who are just as far to the west as europe) and mestizos and natives. And if it were literal, Aus and NZ wouldn't count either, when they do.

>La ciudad maya de Belize
>Calling someone a mexican

Stop fooling around and rejoin the union.

"western" is derived from the western Roman empire, dumbass.

No, even people in the USA come across like a bunch of spenks for that shit. Waving American Nazi Party flags, fucking losers they aren't even on our continent anymore. I bet there isn't a single American alive with pure stock from only one single european cultural group get make up your own nationalism i know it is hard when you have no historical culture or native land but... Fuck you are worse than muslims when niggers act like niggers you kinda expect it but you people... arrgghh

In grade school, I knew a girl from French Guyana. Her name was Genevieve. She was 100% pure French, with very pale skin, blonde hair, etc. Not sure how common whites are over there. I think it's mostly niggers brought in as slaves.

So are Celts and Germans no longer Western?
Are Berbers and Maghrebs now Western?
Come on now.

It means fucking white people. Christendom, etc.

>Women acted like women.
>You're not in the special club.

Remember we rejected Belize in 70's to join glorious Mexico because of their poverty. It is full of melanin enhanced people too.

>Latinos do not go to your country to get free shit.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Mass suicides

Ignoring the cringe, your current banana republic wouldn't exist, in its state, without America.

Are you white? That is considered very attractive in latin america I can confirm i am white and that tends to help.

White and origins in a historically Catholic/Protestant country

What state man? I am not one of the faggots who blame America for all our problems but all you gave us was railroad which isnt even functional anymore.

yes we are, it doesn´t matter is Sup Forums like it or not

>t.Muhammad Mbélémbélé

Aryanntina eternelly BTFO

your banana republic state.

Non-Muslim Berbers are actually Western though.

ask me how I know you're a shitskin

How do you know he's a shitskin?

Because he thinks north-africans are westerners so long as they're not muslim.