>tfw ameribugers talking about their irish lineage

when much of them are actually ulster scots from the North

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pacLS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>jewish hand

Prods die, God laughs

Caring about your heritage as an American is pure cringe.

kys nigger

>scot
it means cuttle in Russian

Why would anyone be proud of being a potato nigger?

We're all white now, even Argentina and Peru are white. There is no such thing as a Scotsman or an Irishman, just white people :)

This is how I feel. I legitimately don't know my lineage, all I know is I was born here and will die here.

>tfw Ulsterscots talking about their culture when most of their symbols such as the red hand are taken from Gaelic folklore.
>gets triggered by Americans claiming Irish heritage over 'Ulster Scot' when Ulster Scot itself implies some level of Irish heritage.
Are you Irish or Scottish lad? Sup Forums is a natsoc board so if you are Scottish you should remain Scottish in scotland. Halfbreed mulattos are visually and fundamentally disgusting.

Since DUP rise to power it is now fashionable to be ulster nigger among US hipster class.

But most of the 19th century Irish migration was Roman Catholic, or the other three provinces I guess

>not caring about you murrican heritage instead
>not caring about hawthorne and twain rather than some islands across the ocean
topcuck

>Talking about your Scottish heritage
>When Scots are actually the descendents of the Irish Dal Riatta Kingdom
Toppest of keks.

>implying scots aren't Gaelic

>But most of the 19th century Irish migration was Roman Catholic

There was already 250,000 protestant ulster scots (who left what is now Northern Ireland) living in America by 1776. They formed the early townships and settlements all over the US and bred like rabbits.

There's a reason white southerners are nicknamed "hillbilly"

Italo irish cherokee

my family are descended from and ROI catholic family but ironically we arrived in canada by our great great grandfather fighting for the british army. a huge chunk of the irish catholic families of canada that showed up in the 1800s were british military families and ended up serving the crown again in canada during the fenian raids.

what i'm saying is Chelsea is more popular than Celtic with the irish here

What part of the reunited kingdom are you from nigger? A Nord?

They literally became hillbillys lmao

Ulster scots don't go around calling themselves irish. Their descendants are the one mostly to call themselves plane americans.

Scotch-Irish know the difference, which is why they always call themselves Scotch-Irish.

Plus, they're almost always Presbyterian, which makes it even more obvious. Fuck, they even wear Orange on St. Patrick's day.

The ulster scots who went to America called themselves Irish. Look it up. the deep sectarian shite didn't happen fully until the the catholic Irish started arriving in large numbers then the southern Irish called themselves scots-Irish to distinguish themselves from the Catholics.

>They literally became hillbillys lmao

Is that why 15 of them were US presidents??

Is that why they founded the first colleges in the US?

You're oddly well versed on diaspora shit for a native.

What nigger? I'll cut your fucking head off and lynch your family. Hanging town dont put up with any fucking bullshit.

Yes, you're right, but this was out of a population of 2.5 million Americans at the time of the Revolution. Between 1820 and 1920, there were another 4ish million Irish immigrants, most of whom were Catholic and settled in places like New England, New York and Pennsylvania. That's the strain of "Irishness" that the plastic paddies in the cities identify with because it's what their families were as opposed to the older Ulster Scots families who settled further inland.

Most Americans with Ulster Scots ancestry probably don't even know it or what the distinction is.

>2nd generation american
>grandmother is from Listowel

fuck off britcuck

What? Irish Catholics breed like rabbits. Most Irish-Americans therefore are descended from the waves of Irish immigrants in the 1800's. In America, Catholics are stereotyped as having a lot of kids compared to Protestants. Plus Irish people started the hyphenating -American demonym so they would call themselves Irish-American whereas Ulster Scots prior to that would just call themselves American. Since then, people have started calling themselves Scotch-Irish to differentiate themselves but there are still less of these than Irish-Americans

>tfw your actually Spanish/German

The world loves Ireland and nobody gives a shit about Ulster Scots

>Most Irish-Americans therefore are descended from the waves of Irish immigrants in the 1800's.

Not really . The prods from the North of Irelnad had been there breeding heavily almost a full century before the catholics from the south of Ireland arrived.

Prods started arriving in 1717.

>when much of them are actually ulster scots from the North

This is true.

I'm still mostly English though, which is sort of ironic given my father line.

Excuse me, they're rednecks. Hillbillies are a subset of rednecks. #notallrednecks.

archive.is/pacLS

What's wrong with being a Scot?

The Scots themselves are Gaels from Ireland who moved into Pictish territory during the Migration Period. So technically they are still Irish.

This. They are culturally and geographically distinct in the US, for the most part. The whole Irish Pride thing that Boston potato Irish do has nothing to do with the other.

Urban potato nigs either live in public housing, or (mostly) make good money voting themselves public sector jobs with womb to tomb gibs. The potato never met a government job he didn't like.

My family came straight from the Dingle Peninsula, fgt

whenever i see an american talking about their irish """""""""""""""""""""""""heritage"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" i want to vomit.

>What's wrong with being a Scot?

Nothing lad. 'Trump is a scots protestant after all.

It's just funny to watch these guys on here with "muh irish heritage" because they have an "irish" sounding surname.

I had this show up, pretty sure it's Protestant. Any Brit/pol/s wanna fill me in on the hood feel free.

Also I'm 1/64 Scottish so im gonna put the Mel Gibson braveheart on my tomb stone and pour out an inner brew when the time comes. Where can I buy woad?

It is YOU who is being unreasonable. You have single handedly destroyed the spirit of all true free Christian people at this special time of year you loathesome, fat, ugly bitch, MAY YOU BURN IN HELL

Half of it is Donegal which is Irish Catholic and the other half is Derry. Derry city is 50/50 between Irish Catholic and Ulster-Scot but I can't speak for the rest of the county. You could be a half breed between the two with the Scottish referring to a planter in Northern Ireland?

Derry? Protestant? I think you said that on purpose but regardless, I have some bad news for you.

Nothing is worse than an American trying to fit in with eurofags

>not having your blood medically replaced with irn-bru permanently

fake scot, go eat another burger

>tfw Irish are the niggers of Britain
>tfw Polish were the niggers of Europe
>tfw now niggers are the niggers of Europe

Derry, NH was settled by Ulster Scots. That's likely where it came from.

>Caring about your heritage as an American is pure cringe.
fucking pablo el chapo scum

Really? Thought they would have called it Londonderry

fuck off nige

I wish for them bastard prods to all fuck off to america when Barrett comes into power in our 32 countyIrish republic

On that point I'm honestly not trolling. I just thought it'd be prod being in NA.

fuck off tripfag

Unionists BTFO! Checkmate Orange Order!

Lowland Scots are Saxon

I guess it was both. Pic related. First potato planted in US.

The Scots were a tribe of irishmen who invaded the picts who used to live in Scotland.

Scots are Irish.

Any "Irishman" who still lives in Ireland is by definition a failure. You either have to leave Ireland or conquer it to be an Irishman of any significance

NA? North Antrim?

Derry/Londonderry is an IRA hotspot. It's where that group of communist kids picked a fight with the army and lost.

Not the lowland scots who came here. They are anglos.

>fuck off tripfag
you dirty black bastard
fuck off
what are you?
a kike?
i bet you are
how'd you get let in to nz?
when will you stinking jews finally learn to shut the fuck up?

>I had this show up, pretty sure it's Protestant. Any Brit/pol/s wanna fill me in on the hood feel free.

It could be either m8. Around the time when your folks would've been leaving, the population of Londonderry was only a few thousand.......a clusterfuck of Scots, Irish and English protestants and catholics beating the shit out of each other.

Your surname might give the best clue.

I meant NI/Northern Ireland. I gotta stop phonefagging. I had no idea about the IRA there.

Can confirm. My ethnic background is predominantly Irish and I'm better than everyone else

>New Zealand
>Kikes

Top kek triggered tripfag, try a baseless insult with at least a shred of validity next time.

I'm Lithuanian bitch

>Thought they would have called it Londonderry

Yes it was originally founded as Londonderry New Hampshire by the ulster scots in mid 1700s , from what I recall.

I have between 12 and 10 gens in North America so could be anything. Closest surname that's Irish/Scottish sounding is Winters or Hickey.

But if scots are more or less genetically identical to irish, if they live in ireland wouldnt that pretty much make them irish?

>Any "Irishman" who still lives in Ireland is by definition a failure. You either have to leave Ireland or conquer it to be an Irishman of any significance
you don't know anything you filthy nigger
>obama
>irish-american
sure thing, juan
>Top kek triggered tripfag, try a baseless insult with at least a shred of validity next time.
how the fuck are my insults baseless when you're the dirty kike who called me a tripfag?
YOU are the culpable kike using chanspeak trying to fit in but incorrectly using words
just like a dirty jew who's trying to fit in
and i know you're a filthy hebrew-in-disguise in nz
you stinking lying kike

>Obama irish american
Ha! aslong as he is a nigger his irish blood is meaningless
Irish americans are inferior mongrels

This.

Where I'm from (North Carolina), there are several counties where the majority of Irish descendants are from Norn Iron. They've since been intermixed with Scots.

This is a divide and conquer thread.

Irish-Americans are descended from Irish on the west coast for the most part. Note that these are inferior to the Irish on the east coast who were cut out to survive, rebel against the British and make Ireland the country it is today.

>Winters

sounds anglo

probably protestant ulster scots then

Ulster Unionists are fags
>Live in Ireland
>Larp as Brits
>Whole culture is marching every year to celebrate a 300 year old battle
>Pretend Ulster-Scots is a language

>surprise there not.
And your literally a Muslim cuck. Spread your boipussy for a nice brown mudslime.

Call me an anglo again and I'll cum in your sister.

>Be faggot tripfag
>Have no evidence
>Get insulted
>I'll just call him a kike, that's what people on this 4chin do!

Derry city is about 80% Catholic Irish and a lot of the Huns there seem to have English rather than Ulster Scots surnames.

I wonder if the term "Scots-Irish" is a result of the Irish in the American South being Ulster Scots, or if it's purely an American phenomena?

Black curly hair, pale skin, greenish blue eyes 5'11, hair growth everywhere

We're my ancestors BARB'd?

>kike dectected.

You do realise its half and half in "norn iron" with catholic and prods? Catholics were a majority in the 1800s and then the famine came so it was mostly catholics fleeing to america.

but I've been to the family farm outside Kenmare

That's my best guess too. Though I goof on Boston potato Irish I honestly have no I'll will towards them. Euros take this shit seriously, man. We used to too. There's still a bit but not much.

Only stating the truth

Bugger off leaf.
If you fight your enemies they win, just go back to sucking off Trudeau and watching hockey.

But plz keep sending maple syrup all the New Zealand made shit as utter shite.

technically most Americans have German ancestry. Which makes it the biggest anglo saxon population in the world. Even GB ancestry can be tracked down to northern germans, scandinavians, french people and slavic people. Everyone irish is basically just of scandinavian descendants.

Yeah now that you mention it, I remember Derry was settled by London guilds hence the name Londonderry. Ulster-Scots settled along the east coast in Down and Antrim. Since then though, I assumed the English in Derry were outnumbered by the Irish Catholics and Ulster-Scots

Wtf, hello doppelganger.

Reagan is also entirely of irish clan descent.

Google "American nations" "greater Appalachia" if you want. It's all explained.