Can we have a collection of exposed fake news by the mainstream media?

Can we have a collection of exposed fake news by the mainstream media?

I mean things like pic related or the recently staged muslim "demo" organized by CNN in London?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7SxHOLWiUnA
youtube.com/watch?v=D4FEclLzBfg
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/05/26/jewish-hypocrisy-on-ethnonationalism-in-israel-versus-the-diaspora-a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words/
youtube.com/watch?v=IXEkGchKsr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a folder.

Great. Thank you, based leaf.

What was this march for

Also like how Netenyahu looks uncomfortable being touched by Goyim

how does that make it to news

I think it was in response to a terrorist attack. Don't remember which one. There were just too many of them in the last year.

>HuffPo
>News

You shall be raked last based leaf

BS. I was at this demonstration. There was about 3 million people, we couldn't move. The only think is that they isolated the VIP's from the crowd behind for security reasons. But 100m behind, there was 3 million poeple.

>3 million people
sure it wasnt 3 gorillian?

you know, the more i look at these, the less i see a cunning deceptive plot by masterminds, and more of what happens when retards try to fool someone and then they act all smart
if theyre trying to manipulate people theyre really fucking bad at it

Was it supposed to be funny ?
The fact is this was not a "fake news" but a security measure.

this one dosnt make any sense, if your going to talk about a crime scene why not just talk about it instead of setting up all this bullshit and wasting time? MSM really is fucking retarded

Bump

If the other station is live on the scene and you aren't you'll lose ratings.

Remember when CNN conveniently just happened to leave out the part where a nigger was calling for other niggers to burn down white neighborhoods?
youtu.be/7SxHOLWiUnA

when the truth hits you hard
youtube.com/watch?v=D4FEclLzBfg

Okay that one made me laugh for real. These people are getting payed for this "work", it's unbelievable.

He was literally just saying he supports the American President because not saying that might increase the odds of him being deported.

She is dressed the same in all 3 pics, she was rescued by 1 guy who gave her to another one by he had other things to do. All 3 pics were taken on the same day. Stop being retarded leaf, just because a lot of people lie to push the "refugees welcome" thing and that a lot of migrants LARP as refugees doesn't mean that there isn't a civil war in Syria.

the French asked BiBi not to come.

Charlie Hebdo attack likely a Mossadop:

villify muslims and scare french jews into leaving for Occupied Palestine's apartheid towns.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/05/26/jewish-hypocrisy-on-ethnonationalism-in-israel-versus-the-diaspora-a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words/

>doesn't mean that there isn't a civil war in Syria.
nice strawman

Da face of the congresswoman tho went we does not support (((their))) narrative

Look at that Jordanian king making sure nobody touches his queen

I got a folder too.

My favourite for how petty it is.

>CNN
>news

It's been very eye opening watching Comey being thrown back and forth as a good guy and a bad guy depending on what he's done.

>There was about 3 million people
Omg! To think that many people...
and not a single one with a cellphone
to take a picture from a tree/balcony/helicopter!

Its a logistical nightmare, but libtards because can't count so they just flaunt them.

Bump, most important thread ever

Bump indeed, there's gotta be more.

Oh I got more...

You're going to love this thread. We found more evidence that CNN faked the Muslim protest.

HIS NAME WAS POSTER BOY!

it's so much fucking worse when it's the same writer

And only 9 days apart! NINE days. No excuse for that shit

London Bridge Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=IXEkGchKsr0

Bumping.

It's a nigger. Did you expect her to be subtle about her hypocrisy? She probably doesn't even understand it herself.

They're failures.

inb4 the one on the bottom is
>just and opinion piece

>2017
>using inb4 correctly
Did you get all your vitamins for today, Oldfag? Would be a shame if you missed one again and we had to send you to that home.

At one time this worked because there was no good way to quickly check. In Goodbye To All That, Robert Graves explains that Europe was quickly whipped up into a martial froth by transparent media tricks. After WWI, there was a lot of anger, and a massive effort to understand how they had been lied to. There were shelves of books doing more thoroughly what Graves laid out in a brief illustration in his book. The result was a very healthy skepticism toward media claims and a newly pejorative connotation to the word "propaganda" (which is what prompted Edward Bernays to write his famous pamphlet defending the institution).
Then WWII happened, popular cynicism was killed, and comic book morality was restored to the culture.

Kek, I really hope that's real.

how would you rate the book?
I’ve heard of it before.. even have it on my kindle, just haven’t bothered to read it yet.

It's fake. Don't spread it.

It used to be easy to get away with this crap because the MSM was the only way to get news. Cable news and mainstream newspapers are going to be extinct within the next 10 years because they're all still playing the old games that don't work anymore.

Bumping

wew

bump this is a great thread

Bumping

Bumping hard

bibbidi bobbidi bump