Why are French people so degenerate?

France is a shithole. Pic related is a slum in PARIS. They have no shame and willingly urge people to live like this. Their capital is utter shit and is very overrated.

French Switzerland is also degenerate. They always vote left and in referendums they were pro EU. Only the German and Italian Swiss kept them out of it. They also endorse mass immigration. I dont know the demographics though.

Québec is the shittest province in Canada. Worst economy and is a drain on welfare. They also get mad quick when anyone threatens their """French Culture"""

And dont even get me started on their empire. Lol

So why are Francophones so shit?

Jews

Paris is not France.
Paris is a shithole to avoid at all cost.

flats in OP's pic are rented 900€/month btw

> Pic related is a slum in PARIS
WHAT THE FUCK

Hmm really makes you think.

Catholics.
Always shit.

It's shame, French are talented people, but there's something wrong with their culture atm.

Pic rel Paris 100 years ago

I recently traveled to Germany and spent two days in France. I spent both days hiking around Verdun in and amongst the WW1 forts. I only saw actual French people and no (((refugees))). France's high-water mark was a long time ago--it's all downhill from here.

>Québec is the shittest province in Canada. Worst economy and is a drain on welfare.

While the province's substantial natural resources have long been the mainstay of its economy, sectors of the knowledge economy such as aerospace, information and communication technologies, biotechnology, and the pharmaceutical industry also play leading roles. These many industries have all contributed to helping Quebec become an economically influential province within Canada, second only to Ontario in economic output.

All those are illegal and waiting to be destroyed, but judges tend to give artificially long notice for eviction because of course, nothing is more leftist than the legal system

Comfy as fuck
>ywn lift up your new child bride's trash bag burqa to discover a feminine penis in present day dystopian paris
Feels bad man

>100
People try to make it so whiteness is old in the country, but even 30 years ago it was still about like pic related, and arabs and niggers rotting in ghettos out of sight.
Shit only went all out with late Chirac presidency, then sarkozy giving up halfway through. When the left took over it was finished. Hollande burned the country to the ground, when media exposed his hate of people with the "toothless" scandal, all he did was "o yeah, then fuck you enjoy niggers" and when the terror attack started he was really happy to do nothing but shut down the media with a fake "anti terror surveillance" system that only serve to control public opinion entierely

Front National: 30%

UKIP: 2%

Why don't you just fuck your inbred chav mouth, you inferior red-skinned anglo scum?

>Catholics.
They are worse, they are catholic atheists

This slum (if authentic) it's roma people, they just set up that shit anywhere until the police drives them out, it's their way of life.

The capital is shit but outside of it you have based regions (Far North, South East, Corsica etc.) where racism is accepted by everyone.

Doesn't exist in the UK, everyone is cucked.

UKIP were never a BRITAIN FIRST party. They were a FUCK THE EU party.

The reason they got ANY support at all was that single factor and their complete collapse is testament to that.

Meanwhile based DUP will turn the Tories back a generation and we'll see Boris Johnson become British Trumples.

Except that was a gypsie camp and the police tore it down. I love how britbongs are always crying about how French, German, Polish are shit while their country is covered in Mosques and Muslim rape gangs. But it would be racist to criticize non-whites. Fucking smug bongs.

Those are gypsy slums, not actual French people

ewww imagine all those smelly french living in those huts

Nice bait Chad

99%BAIT