HOONEST TOTS OON PJW?????

underage ban

>tfw 28 and look 38

it's been rough

And very rich.

You get banned for being under 18....

11/10 post

So who gives a shit how old he is?

18-year-old here. What advice do the elders of Sup Forums have for me?

kys

Well he's a 35 year old man who acts like a 15 year old boy on twitter like HURR DURR MUH TRIGGERED LIBTARDS xD xD xD

It's quite frankly, embarrassing and unbecoming for a man his age to be acting in such a petulant manner. I always thought he was in his 20's. But this, this is sad.

Buy and eat lots of beans. Also, don't trust jews

Sup Forums (((Joseph))) Wifesson

go fuck yourself

Stay away from non whites and jews.

welcome to the internet if you go on jewtube you'll see much worse wastes of humanity

Honestly really great advice
I wish someone had told me that when I was 18

post boipucci

Who do you care about a dude who makes youtuve videos? It's fucking youtube, no one cares.

Some piece of shit who lives around the corner from you is probably a pedophile and you don't give a shit about that.

Get your priorities strait faggot.

Why is this news? Was his old information wrong?

I aim to share my knowledge to everybody

Neck yourself.

Because he's an incredibly influential figure of the "alt right" what he says and does has traction. Meaning if he's encouraging people to be a bunch of cringey autists, a lot of them will listen.

>tfw 38 and look 28
Feels ok man

Study STEM or a trade.

Saxon baby face master race. My bro is 24, looks about 15. I got a healthy dose of Nordic genes, so I look my age.

Nothing you haven't heard before but with good reason:
Stop slouching. A fucked back is a fucked life.
Brush your teeth. Dental work is fucking expensive here in the states.
Save up money for a down payment for a house. Don't get comfortable with the rent jew.
Also, and this is for later on, be nice to your coworkers no matter how much you hate them. most of the jobs I've gotten are from former co-workers who reached out to me about an opening at their place. I recently made it to the 6 figure salary mark with no college degree because of this.

This, but trades are better. Can't outsource a plumber or an electrician.

he's "influencing?"

LMAO

Cry me a river, who made you post this? your fucking college professor?

Haha

thanks dad

JUST
not really

Are you this new to youtube?

rothschild genes

Fake News.

Doesn't look 35. Young bois blood and semen helps keep young looks.

End wat?

Make a lifeplan, plan where you want to be at 40 financially and personally and make a plan how you can work toward that realistically. Time is always limited. Also never use credit to buy shit ever. 99% of the shit you buy on credit you won't even use 99% of the time . Always buy cash.

Around blacks, never relax

With Jews, you lose

Fuck a lot of bitches and get the one, whose shit you can handle

No, but truthfully I don't really know or watch or follow that many youtubers. I'm more accustomed to older youtube desu.

And has a full set of hair, clearly has superior genes compared to the balding stormfags.

>Anglo
>Superior genes
kys

>the balding stormfags
Future leaf holocaust victim, this meme needs to fuck off and die. Over 2/3rd of white people have the baldness gene. The vast majority of us are going to lose some amount of hair in our lifetimes, deal with it.

So? 35 is fully grown, but not old

SIFE SPICES

CHRIGGA WONINGS

And he's more popular than ever, reaching da yoof.

It's called marketing, chap.

If you are white, you should marry a good woman, get 7 kids and raise them to be disciplined nationalists.

If you are black, you should hang yourself.

You're kidding me

>The most depressing picture you will ever see.

I agree! He wasnt really famous until a year or two back, only amongst info wars-fans. He's been with Alex since he was a teen.

OH FUCK

OH FUCK

OH FUCK

STOP
FUCL

FPIOAHBWPF

Get married within two years or you'll be stuck with damaged goods.

holy shit this hits fucking hard

Fucking babyfaced agelets. If you don't look like a rugged, grown man by the time you're in your 20s, you're a low-test, feminine disgrace.

28 soon 29, millenial dude here. I have 3 cats...

Find a fine piece of ass and impregnate her as soon as possible have many children, red pill them all. do not let them watch TV and keep them out of school for as long as possible. move to the countryside... learn from my mistakes u faggot

I know this, which is why until his age was revealed, I was a little confused.

He definitely had videos out concerning 7/7 back in 2005. And he had a book out on the NWO before then, like 2002/3 I think.

cool, still a young adult

Learn that Jews are not white, they come from the middle east. Whites come from Europe.
A small handful of rich Jews control the banks:

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/

The media:

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/

The universities:

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/

And a shitload of other things, just look around that site.

These rich Jews all went to ivy league universities where they were taught leftist ideology and that white people are evil. They are using their immense wealth to try to genocide the white race by encouraging mass immigration and discouraging whites from having kids. There goal is to turn white society into a third-world multicultural shithole. Look at the infograph for more information.

I'm so depressed to soon be 30.

Not too shabby, seeing as how I burnt my ``candle'' at both ends.
The kicker here is that we don't have very much time left.

The end is nigh.

>t. under 25

truth.

/thread.

Only about 5 years younger than Alex Jones. Considering Alex was probably held back, they could've practically went to high school together.

WTF?
Get a woman already, marry her and raise atleast 7 Viking children with her
>FFS, I am saying that to a literal Viking

and cute
as long as he keeps up with the chapstick

So?
He's helping fight back against liberal insanity and close to a million subs.
If you don't like his shit then watch something else

Is that the thickest beard he can grow?

Du skulle skaffat tre minivikingar istället.

he's speaking trough me again

disclosure will be comeing soon

nope

ok

coming soon

If you don't marry up before 25, you'll be choosing from the 10th round pick. 35yo here. It's bad. I thought more time, more women, more options. Nope. Post 30 all women are all the same, desperate yet full of themselves.

he's gone

damn it

and this guy is 39

>wanting more kids to grow and live in modern sweden

>35
In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again

>Post 30 all women are all the same

There's your problem, you need to ignore anything above 30.

>tfw 27 and look 20

Yup, Alex visited the Watson brothers after 7/7 in the terrorstorm documentary (great film btw). I read that he was born in 89 a year or two again, i knew that was bullshit.

Is it a meme that women start desperately coming onto you in the 30's or is it real?

Enlist in the Air Force, wait for a really good job to open up, one that will make you mega bucks on the outside like space or cyber security (includes TS clearance), take advantage of tuition assistance while you're in and the GI bill when you're out. Reap benefits, get rich, fuck niggers.

it's pretty funny, but it also makes sense. If he was actually a young sjw type he probably would make less calculated moves.

The lung cancer and liver failure doesn't look the same

HANG MY HEAD

DROWN MY FEAR

TIL' YOU ALL JUST DISAPPEAR

Not if your non-white.

I'm Arab and know many arab guys 30-35 going back home to get a traditional virgin wife 10-15 years younger than them. Seeing that makes me feel bad for white guys who marry jamal and chads leftovers. Even rightwing white men are okay with marrying non virgins in 2017 it's truly sad.

Ingen fara, jag har tid! Min flickvän är finska dock.

Plenty of time left.

is lying about your age in bad taste?

22 drink and drive

I'm 29 not 49.