MAGA!

Yesterday the first U.S. liquid natural gas shipments arrived in Poland, marking the inauguration of American energy exports to central Europe. And now that America has been freed from the burdensome regulations that prohibited LNG exports for far too long, we’re poised to become one of the world’s premier energy exporters -- a strategic advantage that we can use to build prosperity here at home and advance our interests abroad.

President Trump is committed to removing barriers to energy development and trade, promoting U.S. exports of energy resources, technologies and services, and ensuring the economic and energy security of the United States. U.S. LNG exports support American jobs, which, as you know, is a top priority for the President.

As Energy Secretary Perry has said, energy policy is not just economic policy, it’s also foreign policy. We’ve seen other producers use energy as a way to coerce the less powerful. And now the United States will be able to counteract this strong-arming and ensure both our own and our partners’ energy security.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/06/08/press-gaggle-principal-deputy-press-secretary-sarah-sanders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
youtube.com/watch?v=2BcMI2MGb_g
youtube.com/watch?v=fgW5r3xwVp4
reuters.com/article/us-poland-economy-natgas-idUSKBN1772Q7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ban was lifted a couple of years ago, in 2015.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

Best ally

That's true, but there was a lack of political will in Obama administration to begin acting in this field. Pretty words is not enough, there must be action behind it.

If that cuck Macron puts sanctions on you, we'll save you

>be a Britshit
>make fun of Poles when younger
>in hindsight, they were hard working, banter lords, and more importantly - white
>most of them have slowly left Britain, back to Poland as they think Britain is shit
>imported shitskins instead en-masse

I'd do anything to swap all the benefit sponging darkies for Poles...

We dun fucked up

isnt it expensive to ship it like that?

We buy it on the basis of spot transactions so far. It means that we set a price that must be the same or lower than a price of Russian gas that we are currently purchasing. It means that this first US LNG cargo was in fact cheaper than Russian pipe-gas.

doesn't this hurt Russia?? you would Trump would stop this.

America first. You make money on it, so nothing else is important.

but Trump is Putin's bitch.

>Trump is a Russian puppet
>Trump is supporting the energy independence of nations that had been stuck with dealing with Russia or freezing better than Obongo ever did
Best timeline.

Poland super power by 2030?

>but Trump is Putin's bitch.

Every US president dreamt about good relations with Russia, Trump is not exceptional in this matter. The end of lame Obama's term was very unstable, with highest level of Russian military activity in history - it was better to calm down situation a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BcMI2MGb_g

Poland is waking up.

Over the entirety of history you people never learn.
Now it's finally gonna catch up to you.

Even now, with swarms of mudslime on welfare and fucking Mosques on every corner, you never hear a peep about how there are too many of them. But bongs won't stop crying about Polish coming to England to work and not murder people. That is why I hate britbongs.

Well its more probable since they already have poo in loo technology

Wtf, I love Poland now!

But please no more Sargon posting here

Central Europe is a potential energy market of almost 100 mln people - market that dynamically grows.

I hope that we will use our LNG terminal in 100% capacity soon. After building the gas pipe to Denmark/Norway, we will be able to export the American LNG to our neighbours that would like to diversify their energy sources and become more energetically independent from Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgW5r3xwVp4

The U.S. is gifting its gas to Europe in an attempt to create and economical damage to Russia?

The weaker Russia is, the bigger chance it has to become an ally of the USA in the future

I think the Americans will make Russia stronger, not weaker in the long run. The Americans are unconsciously forcing Russia to diversify its economy.

Russians are contemporary version of king Midas, but in an opposite way: everything they touch turns into shit. I wouldn't worry about Russia becoming an economical powerhouse, because it won't ever happen. I would rather worry about Russia building its military potential thanks to money of its potential victims.

Can't wait to marry my bae Karolina and get over there.

"And finally, we will acknowledge that energy policy is not just a vital element of U.S. economic policy, but also a vital element of U.S. foreign policy.

We have all seen energy used as a political tool to hold countries hostage.

And that is an act of economic aggression that needs to be confronted.

Our response cannot be lofty words, but a set of clear deeds.

And one of the most important actions we can take is to use our massive shale gas resources to begin shipping Liquefied Natural Gas overseas.

We cannot allow energy to be used to cripple or harm the global economy.

I can tell you that the United States of America will use our energy resources to advance energy security."
RICK PERRY
U.S. SECRETARY OF ENERGY
Americans are really paranoid :-)

This guy is great. He visited Poland few times, and he was talking with us about energy independence and shale technology yet when he was a governor of Texas.

reuters.com/article/us-poland-economy-natgas-idUSKBN1772Q7

Trump is really antirussian now

>We’ve seen other producers use energy as a way to coerce the less powerful. And now the United States will be able to counteract this strong-arming...

TOP FUCKING KEK

They're not even subtle about it!!