Question:

Does anyone feel like the general white population of the USA is getting redpilled, while Europe and Canada seems to slide even further left?

Fuck canada by the way. That's one white nation i hope goes extinct. Faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaoCJen7uiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can u not post creepshots of my gf pls

one on the left right?

The commonwealth is fucked to be honest. Same goes for Sweden, Germany, Spain, Portugal and France.

There is still hope in Poland, Hungary, Czech republic, Italy and Greece.

Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Austria etc are still tbd, but generally it leans the same direction as the rest of EU. Some nations are leaning more towards the eastern bunch in terms of perception.

Fuck the college sjws the average white american is based af

on that note, how much for a european qt3.14?

do you differentiate prices based on virignity and number of past partners?

I think Canada is on a slope toward getting more redpilled. It's not happening fast, but it's going in that direction. Trudeau is responsible for acting like a real life cartoon caricature of everything disgusting about the modern left. We couldn't ask for a better eye opener.

canada's fucking problem is that the absolute shit-tier provinces of ontario and quebec are where all our public image comes from, and they are lefty shitholes

the rest of the country either doesn't care whatsoever or is getting real fucking fed up with liberal nonsense

The one on the left has an excessively large forehead: not the masterrace.

>on that note, how much for a european qt3.14?
> he thinks a European will fall for a brazillian monkey

delusion: the post

I don't see it, but I am in Chicago, so I guess it could be happening. And what do you mean by redpilled? I see interracial couples with whites everyday, gay marriage support is highest among whites, and most of us are rather content in the areas where we are already minorities.

please nuke us.

>Be Brit
>Have a Conservative coalition
>Anti Immigration
>Anti Abortion
>Anti Gay (marriage)
>Then have a non white say i'm not red pilled

The US has a wide and vast country full of diverse right-leaning Christian-conservatives.

Europe is cuck-central and the right are an isolated group of skinhead slobbies.

I can't imagine living in that toilet.

Imagine having Eastern Europeans and Russians as your neighbors? They're mutated retards, like Sloth from the goonies.

And the greasy hook-nosed Italians and hairy Greeks and Spaniards?

Then you have England, which is a country teeming with; and run by, crypto-Juden gargoyles.

Not to mention the utterly degenerate and repulsive part-spaniard, part-italian(jew), part-germanic French animals.

And not too far away are all the hairy and warped Arabs and more Jews.

Europe is a disgusting toilet of Neanderthals.

didn't say it was gonna happen naturally, i said i was gonna BUY one you lumberjack log in the ass faggot

You live in Chicago the second biggest communist stronghold outside of California. Plus Whites were overtaken in the US cities a while back. Look at a demographic map some time. The one's still living in a city are the one's that don't mind being minorities. White flight will eventually kick in though if it becomes so diverse the jobs leave. Like Detroit.

tfw too smart for you

> Brazil
> Buy anything
Stop making me laugh favello scum

enjoy being less than 50% white in less than 30 years americunt.

Large right wing groups are coming out both in the streets and on social media. a few years ago this would never happen because the left had a tight grip on right wingers' balls.

If they keep talkin' that shit and sending military forces near the border, we are gonna redpill those hitches on American wrath.

They neber had a grip on "our balls". The right respects the democracy more than the left. The rule and order are sacred to the right. If these liberals keep acting up, there will be Fucking examples made.

*he says as he watches his country get taken over by Ahmed*

She got a lot of shit on her mind...

We don't sell our sacred women, you shitskin tortilla slapper.

They need to get fed up a lot quicker. We need you guys to sort yourselves out asap.

Fuckin' KeK m8

i've been going to europe for the last 17 years, the US was at the point of europe in the early 00s and we elected trump, europe has been in the toilet for a decade its nothing we can do at this point, just wait for them to collapse, then the free gibs will run out , the weak will die out , the muslims will leave, and it can be rebuilt.

It's because we are 64% white and shrinking.

As whites become a minority in their own countries, more of them will turn to the right.

Unfortunately it is usually too late to reverse it by then.

>Ireland is 94% White
>UK is 92% White
>USA is 52% White

Nice try Jamal

>64% White

Um, Sweetie....

this

*including undocumented immigrants* bazed stoody.

Have you ever heard of a nigger named bob ?

And? Just because they don't legally live there doesn't mean they don't live there.

Ummm sweetie. When you copied a study that said, "Includes undocs" you are making yourself seem retarded. There is no way to know how many undocs are in the country. There are over 20 million, and that's a conservative estimate. We are actively ridding the nation of beaners, and our prison population is mostly blacks so... Niggers in a box, Beaners in a truck.

Yes, because that's true. Get this. Countries like England and Germany are nearly 90% White and they're going even further Left. How fucking sad. Europe is a fucking waste - like Jeb.

American whites are a different breed. We fought for our independence. We are rebels. We know hardship and struggle, we know sacrifice.

Its like how jews in the west are left wing but in israel, they are right wing because they have to fight.

Canada is a commie hell-hole.

Look at all the absolutely fucked bills that have been passed by Tru doe's government. We don't have free speech laws in Canada, we are legally required to use someone's preferred pronouns, we can't criticize islam and if we try to educate our kids against tranny and faggot degeneracy we can have our kids taken away from us.

Our "conservative" party leader just voted in favour of staying in the Paris Accord. There's really no hope. I'm in Vancouver and everyone's a slant-eyed chink, and the housing market is owned by these fucking yellow little gooks.

Fuck

You fuckin' spastic... How in the fuck is a study going to find all of the illegals in this country? There are white illegals here as well. We have a census every 4 years and it wasn't in 2015. We have a campaign to extradite all illegals back to their shithole countries.

>uk
>92% white
It's 87%, and 1/3 of kids are non-white

UK? 92% white? Is that before, or after the invasion of Ahmed?

Mainland Europe is lost, but the Anglosphere is moving more right every day.

This. Trudeau/Wynne are making more and more people right leaning with their buffoonery.

Plus we've got Jordan Peterson, who's slowly sorting out college age kids.

>No guns
>Internet is being censored
>1400 kids got raped because the police didn't want to appear racist
>People are getting killed Muslim attacks and the public pretend there's not an issue

>Sweden is fucked
>Greece has hope

Da fuck are you smoking?

Peterson is a good example of Alberta being our only good province. Everyone else is shit.

UK, don't be bitter about your Muslim invasion and take it out on us. It's not our fault that you are weak willed and being raped repeatedly... I wish I could help you, but I believe in the law of the land. "Survival of the fittest". Good luck to you... I hope Ahmed doesn't stretch your assholes out too much before your heads are lopped off.

This once Europe is staring down the barrel of ethnic replacement theyre going to wise up real fast

riight, thats why they have a shitskin in charge of London and are desperately trying to water down reality that is mudslimes

They're already starring down that barrel and they aren't waking up.

The only Brit thats put in for the cause, gets called a fuckin' racist and bigot. You turn your back on your own people as they get blown up and stabbed daily.

I mean most of western Europe is in the 80- 90% white range that's not exactly world ending

You have some anger my friend. Statistically there's a good chance that this because you're a feral nigger.

Tommy "Fuck all Muslims" Robinson... Spiritual leader of Britain, getting called a cunt for speaking out.

America is under 50% white.

White as the driven snow. I am tired of this stupidity. Everywhere I go, I hear people taking up for these fuckin Muslims whom make it no secret that their religion is to murder and rape and destroy our peoples. Everyone is just fuckin off on Sup Forums, laughin' it up. Well, I'm done talking. I'm with Poland on the subject. Kill them all.

Come count us then. Mr. Facts. Come to my house first.

cry more you fucking monkey

Fuck you speech police! Leaf, your fucking country made it illegal to criticize Islam. In don't want to hear shit from your based, Orwellian shit syrup.

germany going further left ?
Hm our "conservativ " party got like 40% in pools.
The problem is if u go further right ull get called a nazi. So most wont vote for them.

Sad.

Well, at least your country made it's mark in history! God Speed Germany... You will be missed.

>16 posts by this id

jamal is literally banging your sister and your crush while you're in my thread. and you will remember that beta ass post you made while you look at your wife's son, haha.

Honestly, if the people don't band together and start slaying shitskins, you are doomed as a people. There is going to be a great war if we don't stop this shit now. Islam has no right to exist. It's people have no right to live.

Sauce?

I go to high school in the heart of the cucked state in the union other than Cali and most of the (white) people here are indeed getting repilled to the point where they want to deport all of the spics, however, there is a strange thing about it in that they still suffer from white guilt when it comes to niggers

Wont happen here. Soz.
Maybe somewhere else and then we somehow get our courage to do so. But i dont see a way we could start sth like that

I miss it too.

i fucked her when i took a trip to your shit country last month. i came hard in her pussy. kid prolly isnt yours aussie bbc slavering faggot

Nice.

Ultimately, I don't think any western country will not wake up at some point. I just hope not any of us goes full LARPing autism like the nazis.
And for those who think France for example will become like Brazil, I disagree. This country is too old for that and the general population already despise (most of them secretly) the immigrants.

There is no such thing. They have no reason to feel guilty about anything.

Here's the final redpill:

There's no such thing as a "redpilled country". Only redpilled people. Poland has leftists and Sweden has neo-Nazis. It's just a numbers game.

No.

Trump got 48% of the general vote, but it's because of your bipartite system. True Trump believers that would vote for far right parties in Europe are less than that.

Ontario isn't a liberal hell hole, just Toronto. It's population dwarf all of the others and in reality ends up voting in a liberal government.

Idk man I'm from Chicago and I definitely don't see interracial couples everyday. You can walk around down town and not see a single one out of 100s.

Also whites in Chicago still live around other whites or model minority types besides hipsters trying to gentrify areas. Its not like whites are moving to the south side or into little village.

owned. cuck. go to poland. this is our country now.

Poland has more guts than your country will muster. You're fucked m8. These times are going to get a lot worse, but by the time your people have had enough, Saudi Arabia will have moved in weapons.

But that's just like in America. The most left leaning places are
NEW ENGLAND which is also one of the whitest areas of the country

Yes, USA will be the future of the white man.

I heard Trump was gonna do some changes in the immigratin laws which will create the second European migration.

I'm hopeful. I too want to live in the land of the free.

>22 posts by this ID

>And for those who think France for example will become like Brazil, I disagree. This country is too old for that and the general population already despise (most of them secretly) the immigrants.

What the hell happened in the last election then? Genuinely curious.

Man... Fuck this whole convo. You fuckers should be out doing some thing. I do, and I redpill as many as I can. Shit is getting better In America.

wrong

What's your fuckin' point, tandoori suckin' shill?

>Fuck canada by the way. That's one white nation i hope goes extinct. Faggots.
Yeah I don't mind as long as I get to move to the white nationalist nation that rises up in this chaos.

I hope it's the US.

Come to us!

>Europe and Canada seems to slide even further left

you're wrong , more and more people are accepting more extreme idea , just look at the presidential election in france , the only "modertate" was Macron , and he barely passed 20% in the first turn.

It will be. There is going to be a fuckin' draft before long. I was hoping Europe would go fuckin' bonkers after the last muzzie attack, but they just did that "kumbaya" shit again.

Toronto here, please step on my neck.

Ouchie...

They need to hurry the fuck up then.

One can dream, where the land is plentiful and the freedom is liberating.

it's good to finally be getting all "redpilled" when most of us can't even walk to our car without stepping on fifteen shitting and crying anchor babies. What a timely arrival.

US is a big country belonging to the native Americans not whitey & the reason their racist is cos the religious nutty hillbilly pilgrims multiplied in the vast empty middle America... u lot r the scum of the world... and need eradicating cos ur a problem for this world.

it is 24/7 barrage of propaganda here. I hate linking rebel youtube crap but watch this, its our main news channel
youtube.com/watch?v=DaoCJen7uiY

A shit ton of luck for Macron , 2 big candidates were under investigation while he was still kinda clean.
He was also the only "moderate" so with our electoral system he just had to be among the first two of the first round to win the election ,

>brazil
>insulting other countries
Canada always goes back and forth between libs and cons, in a few years we'll have cons again, then libs again

nothing to fret over

U thieving bastards...

You'll be extinct long before us fucking huehue puto

Public opinion in canada is fairly rightwing, our politicians and media are a lot more sjw than the average leaf. We're actually much less poz'd than western Europe, believe it or not

You have to be 18 to post here. And learn English, you fish fuckers invented it.