What if all whites disappear will the blacks survive without whites or they eventually destroy civilization and each...

What if all whites disappear will the blacks survive without whites or they eventually destroy civilization and each other? Can you imagine what the world would be without whites?

Slide thread. Sage goes in options field.

They would just kill each other and form groups, and once one group becomes dominant and too crowded they will split that big one into smaller groups and continue fighting.

Without white racists suppressing them, they will become a multiplanetary species

Dont have to imagine it, just look at the wonderland that is central Africa.

Chinks will rule over them forever and ever until they're gone. And they won't be half as nice about it as we are

What would happen is Mad Max. And maybe in 300 or 600 years they might reach a society on par with that of the 1600s but with better guns

The Asians will enslave the blacks for all eternity. They are not like whites that have some sense of morality.

Shouldn't you be drunk right about now? Or can you not afford vodka anymore due to the sanctions?

sure, but how total african population rises so fast nowadays?

all because of GibsMeDats?

I should make myself more clear I meant all non-blacks by "whites"

nah mane, we runnin did sht sint day 1 100 nigga

I guess Earth will be animal kingdom again. First off, mass starvation of black, animals will begin to grow larger populations, quite possible driving the blacks back into caves and other easily habitable places.

It will be 50K years ago all over again.

But can chinks survive on this level without whites? They only prosper right now because we buy all their shit and give them tech.

Western medical and financial support has been doing wonders for lowering child mortality in Africa. It's unfortunate.

wrong borders tho

Chinks can and will survive, sure there will be wars between different kind of chinks, but they're the real cockroaches.

I don't believe they would enslave them, but rather wipe them out completely. Blacks literally have nothing to offer and are just a drain on society. The chinks use logic in their decision making and not emotion, so it would only make sense to exterminate pests.

>It will be 50K years ago all over again.
Do you think they will come to the current level of progress eventually?

Bibbity boppity
nobody gives a fuckity

Sure survive but stay at the current level? Colonizing Africa?

They would have some centurys of civil war like they already had in the past and revert to the point they where before European involvment.

No need, just look at history and at all-black areas. You will not find a place you would want to move to for any sum of money.

I am pretty sure they would enslave blacks, at least the china chinks. Chinachinks will also be rather self-destructive. The other chinks will most likely come out on top eventually (Koreas, Japan)

They might go forth a little bit, but I don't believe they would build large civilizations like whites, arabs, chinks and even central americas/southern americas do.

Yea but there's a version why it's happening to africa like because initially they didn't have resources on their lands in africa to make a civilization and now they have everything they need. And my point is about will they keep all this progress because they have everything needed to do this. it's like experiment to prove are they even humans?

Afrika is the most resource rich continent . They are just subhuman.

I try to not expose myself to niggers. I try to avoid them IRL, in Tv, in music, in chats everywhere. I've noticed that my intellectual integrity is much better spared when there are no niggers contaminating it. I call this de-niggerization.

I doubt it. They cannot even plant and harvest anything because of the high temperature in africa.

You have no idea about Africa, do you?

Asians, spics, and poo in loos take over.

So how did the Egyptian did it? Like literally in the middle of the desert just by a big river. Egypt is cold now?

What about Mayas etc? SE Asia?

They all managed to get at least some kind of civilisation going.

In Afrika grows so much shit on itself they never even attempted to grow something.

Jews aren't white, so no

Yes.

If the west pulled the plug, they would die by the tens of millions.

I know they have minerals, oil, diamonds and etc.
But they have a serious lack of water and as we all know water is the basic building block for everything. I'm not trying to defend africans I'm trying to make it as clear and fair as possible.

Egypt has river and water at least. Not sure about others.

i suspect asians would be much less tolerant

>foreign aid more than 100% of expenditures

Literally how?

don't need to imagine.

Africa.

What about Wakanda? checkmate faggot.

i dunno why dont you check the archive for the last 978234 identical threads today and see if they came to a conclusion

Asians and Poo-in-loos would team up with Jews and Muslims and take over.