Other urls found in this thread:

nycantifa.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/june-10-noise/
twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/872582846627667970
youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE
youtube.com/watch?v=FGvEm1Bq3wM
twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/873595907790569472
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/873669476348297217
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

look for the event's name on google and find photos on instagram or flicker or 500px

this is literally fake news guys. you'll never find based pissman no matter how long you put red circles on pictures lmao

STOP HELPING THE NORMIES YOU FAGGOTS

doggo is hungry for fresh meats

>red
confirmed for colorblind

WAKEY WAKEY

COVFEFE

THE PISSER Operation.

What we know.
- The piss was fox urine obtained by either an organic gardener or for the express purpose of spraying
- There are 3 guys that hang out together and one of them threw the urine.

are we thinking this guy then? most of his outfit matches but i can't tell if his shoes match

Someone should check who like this event on facebook (if possible) and twitter (who liked and passed further)

nycantifa.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/june-10-noise/
twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/872582846627667970

Those look like black converse hightops. Piss bro has Adidas(?)

STOP REPLYING TO SHITPOSTERS AND PEOPLE PRETENDING TO BE ANTIFA

updated infographic

dumping pics from last bread

blacked out the image on the guys top, this is a disinfo pic i suspct this thread was created by a cuntifa prick... keep going lads don't let the shills stop us

The thread's theme music.....

youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE

What's the context?

Nice try Antifa. We found Eric, we'll find Pissman.

Ohh good work on the bottle. I didn't see the little fox logo.

This.

Getting sleepy, guys. Who wants to tuck me in?

That has to be him. Check my picture of his shoes though.

Similar hat brim + you can see the bandanna folded up on the guy on the right. this is our guy.

>Foxhound piss
>Mark your grounds as an active predator area to unwanted pests

This actually kind of funny.

doubtful. I hear he's already stocking up on more piss for next time, and the next time and the time after that etc.

fox piss

i've watched all the videos and looked through all the antifa social media accounts. this guy just seems untraceable. We should maybe just call it a day.

I think I know the angle we need, I can't find a vid of it though. when lauren is walking in at first, we need the angle from her right over to the left. I'm 80% sure the guys we want are roughly 30 feet past where she stops and gets surrounded, in front and to the left of her.

Good on him. Lauren Southern is cryptokike controlled opposition who is just here to make shekels on lonely kekistani boys.

where's the timestamp and video for the guy without the bandanna.

We have a picture of Pissboy unmasked, we can find him.

Have you guys checked out which universities or other liberal organizations are around the area?

Could be send a message to Lauren to see if she has any additional footage to provide?

FURRYFAGGOT CONFIRMED

It's pretty pixilated but the soles do seem to be white. I think they look pretty similar but it's hard because the angles don't match the confirmed pictures we already have.

Where was this event?

he was just tryin to keep the squirrels away from the nazis, I hear squirrels are attracted to nuts lmao

NYC

Share the videos to Ian Thorne on twitter.

Link to video:

different bandanna

new nigger detected. it's for the lulz, faggot

twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/873595907790569472

second video

Is that him at 3 seconds?

Who is Ian Thorne?

i made that image. straight from the youtube vid

>youtube.com/watch?v=FGvEm1Bq3wM
We'll get some face detection sooner or later once our image processing bro gets wind of this thread

nope

go to 18 seconds, .25 speed, it's a pull over black hoodie

i don't think so, pissbro wasn't holding the flag, i think his group was using it to mask him

smug unmasked antifa

The vermin with the red and black flag is an accomplice. The flag was cover.

Here's a good pic of flag guy.

After further evaluation, I don't think that our guy. He's holding the flag the entire time. Pissfag comes from his adjacent area.

*throne

Runs safestreetsproject.org

a database of antifa

The bottle in the picture has a yellow label. Let me do some digging here. Deer Hunter user, reporting for duty.

Possible logo on upper right chest?

how much you wanna bet she's already here?

nyc

we need his friends list.

watch the first video. this was orchestrated between 4 or 5 people. there's a group following southern . you can see the assailant lurking in the background when the guys with the flags setup to block the cameras.

we should widen our search to include flag-guys.

these guys may not have thrown the piss, but may have a roll in this whole thing. noticed how they all match

digits confirm

purple garment peeking from under hoodie

guy in the middle is who we are looking for.

I think I found him -- beware, he is armed.

I don't think putting down a dozen donuts counts as hunting. and also based pissman already found the bottle you're looking for, so who is the better hunter?

Can anyone explain what is happening

better view of purple garment

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/873669476348297217

Do it for her

Unless there was a fifth guy in that group, that's probably the one.

also important to note the big pockets on the hoodie

Any other video then Lauren?

Keep going bros, its a good hunt.

Definitely a power bottom.

Clearer shot of the perp's shoes - NOT converse.

Well... you can never really tell the gender of these antifags. they all look like girls

>watch the first video. this was orchestrated between 4 or 5 people
this. in every video with different angles I watch, these guys are on the periphery. I can't get decent shots of them but this is a lesson in their tactics, the guys that are going to come up and really fuck with you are not the people yelling in your face. when in and antifa confrontation watch the people on the periphery. fucking cowards and animals

perp also appears to be wearing one of those faggoty straps that keep your pants off your crank and chain

Fuck off, worthless asshole. Shilling for Antifa fags You are so obvious, you stick out like your head is on fire.

that's him

he's the guy moving in to throw the piss

he's got a hat, he's tall, thin, light sole shoes, bordeaux shirt

he's more man than any of you fat white trash hicks could ever dream to be lmao

if it's a bike fag these might be toeclip shoes

I'm not lauren but we've been being fed video decently enough. I haven't checked ids to see if it's 2-3 people like I think, but someone is pushing new video sources.

Yup
See
this is the dude to look for.

GET US SOME NEW VIDEO

tweet lauren southern to see if she has more footage available

fuck this cunt

i'm not doing this for her i'm doing this to send a commie dog in prison

Someone explain why the fuck this witch hunt is taking place?

It was fucking fox piss. That's just fucking funny. It's not violent.

God damn the world takes life too fucking seriously.

>we should widen our search to include flag-guys.

Here they are

my bad

This. I don't know what it is, but for some reason these idiots always unmask themselves at some point.

On it.

Godspeed you magnificent bastards

Need a basic gestalt. Who's piss bro? I'm guessing he's been mortaring people with piss at some protest?
>Tfw Sup Forums is literally an official independent investigation organization that provides evidence valid in legal court

Isn't he the one holding the flag? I don't think he's the actual thrower

There were cameras all over the place. We need to find other angles. That is what will push us forward in identifying this guy.

why would he want more chromosomes when he already has extra idgi