Would you kindly give me a quick rundown on those two?

Would you kindly give me a quick rundown on those two?

gods amongst men

They control the jews

what's their endgame, Sup Forums?

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>quick

Holy fuck, it all makes sense now.

>what's their endgame, Sup Forums?
to answer the call
to call the answer

Eat shit and die plebbitscum

It's crazy that I've been reading conspiracy theories for more than 10 years, gone deeeeeep, and I'm just now seeing shit about these guys. spoooky

This is their maternal grandfather. That's right, the Boggs are 1/4 black.

But what is their endgame?

Have you seen them recently? They're beginning to change shape.

HOLY SHIT WHAT SORT OF SUNBURN IS THAT

fuck user!!

how do you not know by this point

they learned to divide by ZERO

(((X÷0)))

that is the source of their power

holy fucking newfag

They make phone calls that save world's.

It is the Blessing of Bog. They are growing stronger.

More and more people have woken up and taken the Bog Pill. They are changed. You will be changed too - in time.

>Eat shit and die plebbitscum

>Bogposting
>Outside of a presidentcancer general

Pick one shitbird.

Join us.

>Pick one shitbird.

The Bogdanoffs are just a distraction. Their Grandfather Roland Hayes is where the real red pill is hiding.

'mirin those fucking jaws tho

I'd rather get actual cancer than join in this cancer, cheers m80.

Brother, you have no idea how deep this thing goes.

can you autists actually do a quick rundown instead of acting like a retarded pieces of shit that you are?

I want to know who those mongoloids are without putting myself on the list of complete degenerates by googling it

For fucks sake kys

All posts are ultimately Bogposts. All threads are ultimately Bogthreads. That from that what you want and figure it out yourself, maybe youre not ready for it yet.

>God was raped
Dear gentleman, could you provide me with a quick rundown?

>Join us.
T̴̺̠͓̥̙̜ͬ̇ͤȀ̜̇ͯ͌ͨ͋͌ͬK̸̡̫̩̹̹ͬ̌Ë͍͕̹́̎̋̉͘ ̸̭͔̻ͮ͑́ͅŢ̥͍͇̫̬͉̿́͋́̒̍͋͡H̛̥̬͚̳̩͖̣͗̓ͯ̽̇̓ͪ̀E̛͈͉͖͋ ̴̼̹͙̻̱̾͊̌ͦ́͠B̡̡̩̯͈͕̖͍̫͉͕ͨ̀ͩO̷̱̘͊͌͒̒͋̓̆͐͝G̷̝͙̮̺͂͌̔̐͐̓D͚̰͎̘̟͍̜̓̑̍͝A̞͕͈͇̰̓͐͗ ̢̳͉̇ͣ̓͋̂͘P͉̘͔͙̼̟̽̏͝I̢̯̥̙͖̝̙̠̹ͣL̡̼ͪ̎ͪ͠L͇͚͔͂ͨ͛ͤ̾̄̕ͅ ̵̱͖̻̜̝͈͑̃͒̍͘͟

Take the Bogpill.

>No you

Checkmate faggit.

I present to you all.... the REAL inventors of the computer.

>I'd rather get actual cancer than join in this cancer, cheers m80.
(you) have already by not lurking
(you) have chose to respond
(you) are now part
enjoy

I'm sorry to tell you this but there are probably Bogdabots inside of you right now.

Take the Bogpill.

Grazie per le keks, il mio amico spagno

Psyop of unknown origin.

Honest question:

What is the appeal of this meme?
Why do people post these freaks?
How long until your aids kills you?

All posts are Bogposts.
All threads are Bogthreads.

Endgame: Unknown

Youre here forever now, theres already Bogdabots inside of you.

>Endgame: Unknown
[spoiler]i love u, no homo[spoiler]

a couple of math dorks who got abducted by aliens. they transplanted their alien cybernetic brains into the math dorks . there is no fluid transfer so their brains are safe. its just connections to the nervous system and a port for amino acids to be directly injected into the alien brain

they based the look off of old earth tv broad cast. not sure if any one sees who they tried to look like but if your drunk and you squint you can see it

i think they are just tourist with no appreciation for this quadrants demolition. they certainly arent part of the demolition crew

All bogposters need to go back.

>What is the appeal of this meme?
there is none
>Why do people post these freaks?
there are no people
>How long until your aids kills you?
aids sustain and do not kill

>Bogdabots inside of (you)
(you) should of stayed lurk
>You're here forever now
enjoy

Dorian grey syndrome is no laughing matter, this pair should be hospitalised not lauded. Also shut up you're a massive queer.

(you)(you)
Are (you) a bot or just retarded?

holy shit is this real?

>You're here forever now
enjoy

nice paint

what is real

We have people making definite judgments and proclaiming certainties about the nature of life and creation
when we can't even see 99.5% of our own universe!
- Giuliana Conforto, physicist, author, Man's Cosmic Game; Giordano Bruno's Future Science.

>nice paint

(jew)
There is only one certainty in life and that's that you are a plebbitnigger and that you must go back.

Ah, the Bogs

The Bogs never change