Multiculturalism has never wo-

>Multiculturalism has never wo-

>Elis Island
>No free money
>Gun and self protection laws

Exception is not a good case study.

Also I wouldn't point to ethnic and racial ghettos as sign of things working.

multi ethnic is not multi culture

It's always worked.. white devils are just upset because they are being outcompeted by non-whites.

>new york isnt segrega-

New York was made a world capital by whites. Stays wealthy because of White Man money and le Jews.

Will be brought down if White Man every decides to move his money to some other place.

New York was made from the ground up by whites. the colored arrived after it was already rich.

>New York City was monoracial until world war t-

NYC is not multicultural you fucking retard. Having different kids of ethnic restaurants and homeless niggers everywhere doesn't mean the culture of the city is vastly varied.

t. work in Manhattan

>rked

There you go, OP.

The only thing keeping NYC from falling apart from multiculturalism is the massive police force.

It has existed many times in history and always collapsed, today is no different

New York's white wealth...

- docks... boats didn't dock there to unload and load shit produced by African or colored person owned corporations.

- banks... Western banks where rich white people put their money.

- stock market... White Man institution

>Half will kill you and the rest charges $1400 a month for a closet studio

>White European immigrants build city.
>Blacks move in.
>City goes to shit.
>"WE BUILT DA PYRAMIDS WE BUILT NEW YORK WE WUZ KANGS"

How can nigs and spics still be able to live on Manhattan? I'd imagine it would be gentrified as fuck with the proximity to downtown New York.

>NYC was a Detroit-tier shithole at the height of its Multiculure
>Is now Gentrified

rent controlled apartments, families staying in the same dwelling for multiple generations, subsidized housing units (aka projects), various other gibs.

>Jew York City
>works
Get glasses nigger.

>NYC does not have varied culture

You really should get the fuck out of NYC and see some other cities in this country. Holy shit...

>Be liberal
>Force companies to hire more minorities regardless of skill just to "balance out" the number of whites to non-whites

>Whites complain

>"White devils upset cause the outcompeted by my nig nog le xD"

REEEEEEEEEE

deport Arabs and Jews

this

Something is missing from this picture.

fuck NYC. took a greyhound there from pittsburgh to check it out. worst fucking day of my life

that's true multi ethnicity., that's America. One people, many backgrounds. Tolerance from all for all, the best of each taken and mixed together.

The 'multiculturalism' we have now is the worst of a few annihilating the rest and intolerance from outsiders taking priority over the locals.

Cultures have good and bad. FGM, rape, stoning, all bad. but a non-judgemental acceptance of culture doesn't stop the bad, Discrimination is the key. And ban Islam

>implying NYC is sustainable
Everyone there is either hyper rich and corrupt as fuck or poor as shit and contributing to the crime statistics.
There's a reason the new WTC1 is STILL having tons of trouble selling any real estate.

Everyone's checking out of the permanently gridlocked shithole and the shitskins are taking over for more gibs.

>by making my claims unfalsifiable (and therfor scientifically meaningless) i win!

>ideologies

NYC is most diverse

but most people there stick to there own kind and end up self segregating into their own neighborhoods

thats why you end up with what you see on the map

the only significant amount of race mixers are in the hipster neighborhoods. Even then those neighborhoods are increasingly white populated with white couples.

>Only ever works when you enforce stop and frisk policies and ruthless anti homeless policies

>Multiculturalism has never wo-
A murder a day... it still hasnt worked