Average Russian

This is what the average Russian woman looks like according to DICE, black, bald and...

D I V E R S E

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion#1st_Russian_Women.27s_Battalion_of_Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is not black, her back is to the light source.

MЬI

You would also shave in her place unless you like lice (and typhus).

She is not black and shaving her hair makes sense.

She isn't black you rootard and that battalion was anything but average.

БЫЛ

DICE are a Swedish company what else did you expect.

Please do not buy this shit

COЛДATЫ

Why does that matter? EA are the guys in charge.

I mean, the russians did have a women's battalion. But they were, what? 5000 strong at the end of the war?
It's retarded to portray them as some sort of heroes. Especially when they were the size of ~2000 at the time millions of russian men rushed the frontlines.

But then again, MUH DIVERSITY AND STUFF.

Has that disgusting Slavic face. They got it right this time.

EA IS SHIT

She doesn't look black though.
Also I have seen pictures of bald russian women from late in the war but I don't know a lot about them. They probably just digged far in history trying to find female russian soldiers since they couldn't find people of color.

I am still really upset at Dice for putting maghrebis and black people all over the french army in this game. Really disrespectful for the actual frenchmen who fought. They shouldn't have the right to rewrite history for their political agenda

BF1 is shit, they fucked up the sooting mechanics, play Halo 5.

CoD > Battlefield.

Look at me! I am the Russian now!

MЫ БЫЛИ КOPOЛЯMИ И ДEPЬMO

Fuck DICE black female russians? the fuck

>Halo 5
>Not having completely fucked up shooting mechanics

>Russian
>Black
pick one

Also she doesn't look like an average russian girl to me, I mean her face. And her jaw is too manly.

Anyway you must be an autistic retard to play modern SJW games.

Video games are for children and degenerates, now more than ever

Read some books instead

IN THE NAME OF THE BBC

It's not ea who told them to make 99% of their characters autistic disabled Muslim transwomen

Блядь eбaныe пиндocы или швeды пидpилы, хyecocы, блять пoccaл нa вceх в этoм тpeдe.

>Lauren Southern

Reading a book made by someone younger than me just cause McInnes hired her a fuck-doll for his Proud boiz.

>Imma smart mama Merkel
>Videogames are bad because they use marketing to appeal to young people who often align themselves with pointless political causes

If anything you should enjoy that developers are putting "major social-issues" into games because in the end all it does is trivialize any real points they have. Media influence only affects the undermench.

I don't get this meme

Why are you even surprised?
Stop shilling this shit game
Shill for Verdun,or rising Strom,actual good games

But that's a white woman with dirt on her face, mostly in shadow and probably underneath more than one 'gritty and realistic' grey filter.

Hy чтo ты тaкoй cepдитый-тo чeлoвeк

I don't think I've ever seen single piece of fiction or real documentary with a single black among the lines of the russians, women? Sure they had snipers and women tank drivers, though it's mostly because they drafted everyone they could and the number ration of women:males was absurdly small.

Are you trying to tell me that there was a female battalion in the Russian army? Because there wasn't.

she?

Swedish company made this game

as you can tell they added a bunch of niggers because Swedes are cuckolds who place niggers on very high pedestals

BF1 is a shit game altogether desu.

Pretty graphics though.

That pic is a dead US soldier being lifted up in Vietnam. Not a commie being thrown out of a copter

Yeah, because that is shown in other gaming companies EA is the head of.
They are the main voice at the planning meetings.

What's distinct about Slavic faces? I can't tell them apart.

inb4 cartoon communist guy raping aryan girl

>pay 70 euros to play a WW1 game with forced "diversity" and missing 2 of the 4 most important countries
>pay another 2*30 euros to play french and russian armies
>130 euros to play a shitty EA games

do people actually do this? I mean I was pretty stupid in my teenage years but I would never've paid 130 euros for this

Most people are Untermenschen
And im pisssed that ea propagates their multiculturalism agenda tothose people through their products, because those fags now believe that nogs were soldiers in ww1
>this is what grandfather fought to prevent

Look carefully. She looks like a tanned slavic woman.

That's because you lads are all mutts, you have no fine eye for ethnicity anymore.

I can generally pick out a Flemish guy in a crowd without him opening his mouth and those are some of our closest bros.

Yes there was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion#1st_Russian_Women.27s_Battalion_of_Death

this, I can tell a slav. generally "rough" skin and and "rough" features,look a lot like lower class english people.

>of the millions of men who died dice picks a single nigger in a single propaganda piece battalion

thanks (((dice)))

Why do americans niggerfy everything?

>tfw haven't bought a BF game since 2142
>tfw that was released in 2006
>tfw it's been over 10 years since 2006
>tfw I'll probably never buy a BF/DICE game again

boipucci dlc confirmed

Probably just because the Slavic countries are still poor, right?

People ask me if I'm Russian or Eastern European but I have no idea what they're talking about. Was just interested in what they're going on about.

Those were formed by the Russian republic.
>IN THE NAME OF THE TSAR

If Russian works anyway similar to Polish, it should be rather: "мы были coлдaтaми". You know, inflection and shit.

Why can't we have some Balalaika looking motherfucker? Please stop ruining hardass Russian women.

You should go to Russia and try to communicate without knowing any Russian. It is an amazing linguistic experience.

To be fair we do tend to get the lowest of the Slavs so they're about the most potato looking guys they have to offer.

All the attractive, smart and successful ones probably thrive at home.

The worst part is that WWI role of this batalion was purely decorative. I mean, why scoop to this, if there are real examples and natural stereotypes of women soldiers:
A medic, a Soviet sniper, a Soviet partisan, a Soviet spy.

wtf does she write books now omg

I wonder how they will put black in the russain army , I know they are swedish , but still.

The worst thing is that she's supposed to be in the Tsars army, not the republican or soviet one.

WE

really though russians are white niggers

Why is her face making my dick so hard

Did you just assume xirs gender?

Shouldn't someone point out to them that the Russians revolted against the Tsar and kill his whole family?

yea but those niggers still can easily nuke your miserable shithole and you can't do nothing about it without protect of the US and NATO.

>1917
>tsar

>No Mein Kampf
>flag
checks out, you couldn't even read it but they let you read Marx?