Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Prime minister favourability poll
twitter.com/britainelects/status/873649515374534656

>Boris is set to launch a bid to be PM as May clings on: Johnson team circles the wounded Tory leader as she’s forced to sacrifice key aides to keep her job
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592016/Boris-set-launch-bid-PM-clings-on.html

>BREAKING NEWS: 'Incapacitated' driver ploughs into pedestrians outside Amsterdam Centraal train station injuring at least eight
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4591924/Car-ploughs-pedestrians-Amsterdam.html

> DUP agrees 'confidence' deal with Tories
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40236152

>Exclusive: Britain is sleepwalking into joining EU army, warns top UK military commander
express.co.uk/news/politics/814294/Brexit-news-Julian-Thompson-warns-UK-sleepwalking-join-EU-army

> May seen fighting for survival after election failure
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-pm-idUKKBN19033L

> EU fears Brexit delay, uncertainty after shock UK vote
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-eu-idUKKBN1900I8

> May to finalise cabinet amid DUP talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40231107

> The Cabinet will now assert themselves
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/cabinet-will-now-assert/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC
youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-election-latest-internet-regulation-downing-street-speech-manifesto-a7783186.html
archive.is/0AcI6
strawpoll.me/13157936
politico.eu/article/brexit-or-not-france-and-britain-deepen-military-alliance-lancaster-treaties-defense-david-cameron-nicolas-sarkozy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are ugly though

APOLAGISE

>trusting a woman

that real?

Reminder that we have been infiltrated

>Bernie would've won
>Melenchon would've dismantled the EU
>Corbyn would actually deliver a Brexit
>commies actually oppose muslims, israel and immigration
>commies actually care that people have families, homes, jobs and have children above replacement level
I just want you to know, I find joy in seeing you suffer.

NEW IMAGE OF SUSPECT FLEEING FROM THE SCENE!

Kaya

yeah

Good job we have Based Graham.

THE NORKS ON THAT

He wasn't wrong...

pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC
For Burgers

And good taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE

>i love my sex tape

Nth for DUPosting

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

Wow. Someone spent a lot of time on that. For some reason.

This is where we see the media that was 'anti Corbyn' "suddenly" change it's tune

>every party has the chance to be a party except for the northern irish parties
rude

Just finished my last easter egg lads

Boris got spooked by fucking Gove of all people, he's never going to be the PM.

Fucking lol

Hitler was an autistic mong.

Anglo-Saxons lads

Memes?

completely fucked up that sentence should be:
>has the chance to be a part of government

>free salmonella from the paki shop today

kek no thanks

Five and a half inches tbqh, but it's pretty thick and no girl ever complained.

Honestly I'm mostly worried about damaging my relationship with my friend over this. Might run the idea of shagging her by him as a joke and see his reaction.

It's weird because he treats her like a precocious little kid when it's clear what she came here to do.

My French friend is a bit of an antisocial abnormie who might be a virgin so he might not be aware about all this.

>The British public

s-strong a-and s-stable

1000 years ago every Englishman on the island would be chopping up muslims to make a nice big fire
a big fire of body parts to sacrifice to the gods
these days? you get only a handful with balls left
truly, if you still had any nuts left you would just start war on these people

they are not English
they do not deserve to live on the island and thats all there is to it

How do we defeat Corbyn?

We need to really start taking him seriously, or we could lose this country forever.

>This video will never get old
Still laugh every time

And guess who was behind that?

>Theresa May to launch extreme internet plans despite not winning majority
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-election-latest-internet-regulation-downing-street-speech-manifesto-a7783186.html

She is a fucking moron seriously. She's the worst PM we've had, hands down. Fancy losing your majority and being given a clear sign that people don't like what you're doing, and then doing it anyway whilst being propped up by extremists. It would be hilarious if there was not so many people affected by it.

if this cuntry votes for him then they deserve him desu

Always archive
archive.is/0AcI6

Do not run the idea by him. Don't discuss it with him at all or let on to him that you've done it.

Reminder, Theresa May completely caused this herself and possibly ran one of the worst political campaigns In some time but still somehow managed more seats then Jeremy Corbyn.

But what about all the innocent people who didn't vote for him user? Do they deserve to suffer?

would you care if you were in his shoes?

>for some reason my sister is my property and i get to chose who she fucks

Soooo... do we even have an explanation yet, as to exactly how Labour did so well and are now the most popular party? Nobody seems to know

>My French friend is a bit of an antisocial abnormie who might be a virgin
He's probably reading this right now then.

We need to get people to understand that the media orchestrated the narrative around May and Corbyn and that his "rise to fame" was planned.

>or we could lose this country forever.
Already happened. Corbyn is so disastrous that he would destroy what's left.

Look, don’t even mention it to him. It’s fuck all to do with him. And even then, he might not care. It might be something you end up laughing abotu ten years from now.

You're an adult. She's an adult. Your mate doesn't come into it.

>Boris scrapped barriers on terror bridge

Do these cunts want to live in a society with soldiers on every corner and barriers between the road and pavement?

They need to be asking WHY we feel it necessary to build those fucking barriers in the first place.

It seems her reaction to anything is as follows
>bad thing
>BAN THE INTERNET

APOLOGISE

We also need to utilise the fact that May is now the underdog. Populism is a trend right now and the losers always win.

>Happening in Glasgow!
>nope
>Happening in Amsterdam!
>nope
>Happening in Essex!
>nope
fucking kill someone you stupid cunts

The bedroom

Deserve every Terrorist Attack they get tbqh

hhnnnnngg

>never get tired of walking backwards

top kek

>You never get tired of walking backwards?
Gets me every time.

The French elected Tim Farron +Owen Jones as president and now had their state of emergency made permanent.

>I FUCKING KNEW this terrorist attack was the Tories fault!

can he do it lads????

"Good man! Those people died so that I could have the freedom to marry my little boytoy!"

And finally we need to look into Momentum and their funding, they organised a heavy internet campaign and I wouldn't be surprised if there were "dodgy" donors

Smash her, if it stays casual fucking he doesn't need to know, if it evolves than he should be happy for the both of you if he's a real friend

>Promise everyone free shit whilst opposition promises to take away people's free shit

It's not that hard. Everyone assumed UKIP voters would be against Corbyn's Labour because of immigration and Brexit but turns out they like free shit as much as da yoof do.

You sound like a bit of a pussy tbqh, doubt you would even be able to fuck her

Anyone ever watched Endgame by Samuel Beckett? Required viewing for these troubled times.

Yes, apologise

The boudoir

strawpoll.me/13157936

strawpoll.me/13157936

strawpoll.me/13157936

strawpoll.me/13157936

He's pretty emotional and protective of her tbqh. On the other hand he was annoyed as hell at her parents asking him to host her until she finds her own place. When I've first heard about the arrangement I told him "hey, if she's partying she might bring some friends over for you!" and he expressed disgusting saying they're ten years younger and "practically kids".

Nah he's asleep in the other room. I am on his sofa right now (was too drunk to drive back home), she's asleep in the guest room.

Apologize to me goy, you didnt let me turn you into a caliphate

How many did you have?

Yeah they probably took money from the Saudis. Like the DUP have.

Oh shit, wait.

Will he finally kill himself when his fuckboy leaves him?

UKIP voters don't actually care about the country and just want free shit. Who knew?

This.

There's one rule in democracies which are in the 'comfortable' stage: what is given cannot be taken away.

Bribery for votes. Inflation for votes.

*annoyed as hell at THEIR parents

Yes, if he forms a coalition with every other party and gets a bunch of Tories to defect to his side.
Then yes, it's possible.

Just fuck her. You will regret it always.

I lost my to a 16 year old french girl.

Best choice I made other then marrying my wife.

sounds like you shouldn't fuck her then user

also make sure he understands what a cumslut she is, direct his attention to her flirting

scotch do not belong here. remove yourself

all electorates despise candidates who look weak, ever. May has fucked it for the tories for a while at least.

A reminder Labour gained a grand total of 30 seats despite how badly May's campaign was.

With the way leftists were acting, you'd think he gained the entirety of mainland Britain.

Post a photo of her and we'll tell you the right path.

You're obviously not from around here. When does your momentum funding stop? Commie

One guy already said it but Labour promised the world, and a LARGE group of the British public were convinced by his good campaigning skills.

>people worship this man
>they don't realise that he wasn't omniscient

Everyone gets things wrong

I can't see it happening, that would near enough kill the Tory party and send a shit load of voters over to ukip if NIGE comes back.

I hope he becomes PM after the next election tbqh

Tired of austerity

How is an Anglo-French military alliance possible if the EU has it's own Army and we are not in the EU but France is?
>politico.eu/article/brexit-or-not-france-and-britain-deepen-military-alliance-lancaster-treaties-defense-david-cameron-nicolas-sarkozy/