How did I just now find this site?

How did I just now find this site?

It's basically Sup Forums the podcast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because anytime we try to discuss it here based 'pedes and the rest of nu-pol sperg out.

pic related

>the daily jew on thejewstuff.shekel

used to be pretty popular on 4/pol/ until Mike's wife was revealed to be a kike. Personally I think the response was overblown. And I respect Enoch for not cucking out afterwards. But maybe I'm getting soft.

I probably won't pay for their extra content thing, but I still can't blame them for doing it. They could be making a fortune with their numbers, if they weren't making pro-white content. But they are.

Check out the War Room too.

Should be in the sticky.

Even if you don't like them the merchant minute is fucking great. I'm sure you can find standalone versions of it.
The last few episodes even had a episodic storyline.

Dont forget to donate goy! Hehe we meme about jews and are totally not a honeypot..oh my wifes jewish and im jewish but thats okay! memes memes hey here's a t-shirt to buy

dont forget to send money with your real paypal email!

White Sharia meme >implying is really taking off, much more then i anticipated

Why/how the hell is a guy who does a pol-tier podcast married to a Jewess? how could she marry him? what's the story?

Mike was just a basic libertarian before he married her.

TRS is funny and has lots of good content, I've never donated a single shekel but it's just good entertainment that I will continue to consume. Every major non alt lite public figure has been a guest on of their podcasts at some point.

TRS were shilling here and on cripchan/pol/ -who got pissed and started doixng people. Came out Enoch was married to a kike.

>before Sup Forums
>born and raised in New York
>full of kikes
>kikes everywhere
>marry a kikess
>become a lolbertarian
>start a podcast website
>discover race realism
>discover white identity
>discover the JQ
>still married to a kike
>what do?

there is more to this and I believe his Jew wife was actually redpilled, even to the point of being redpilled on the JQ. But I cannot prove this, but it seems likely, and is very strange. This is the part I dont understand

I still dont understand why they kept doing that (the shilling I mean). they should have known how stupid that was.

I've dated a few jewesses. If there is one type of chick that doesn't regurgitate diversity antiracism bullshit like a religion it's a Jewess.

By being fresh off of reddit

> If there is one type of chick that doesn't regurgitate diversity antiracism bullshit like a religion it's a Jewess.
> that doesn't
Really? Hasn't been my experience, except for one or two kikesses who were very pro-Israel and openly hated Muslims.

Get ready for that Morpheus faggot to show up

i wonder (((why)))

yes yes.. why would a jew want to control media aimed at nazis.. what a puzzler

It was fucking stupid right enough, but 8/pol/ went way too far tbqh

I would only donate if it meant I could get Sven to tell Mike Enoch to make the goddamn Star Trek episode already, and that I know he heard me at Auburn.

You mean that JIDF shill who tries to make people criticizng Enoch for marrying a kike look like tards?

it wasnt even funny after a certain point, and they are still ass-sore about it on the boards

cripplechan is absolute cancer. They doxxed Millenial Woes, too. And if they are not legit infiltrated by antifa, they are just scum.

Because it's your first week here.

It's terrible now.

All they ever talk about is their larpshit, donations, merchandise and how Trump is shit.

you forgot the part where he divorced her

Actually one of the biggest issues people had with his wife was that there was records of her supporting drag shows and LGBT shit publicly. Meaning that either she was hiding her power level hard in front of her colleagues or she was not in fact redpilled at all and Mike couldn't stop her from being a signaling libshit. Either way they are separated now and Mike has become a public figure so i guess it doesnt matter.

FPBP anytime TDS or TRS get brought up people call them shills or controlled opposition. Idag I like both.

TRS:

You have been swindled by the Eternal Merchant. In the beginning, you fought white genocide and frustrated the Jew. You worked without incentive beyond victory. But now you promote Zionism and defend the very same Jews responsible for white genocide. By your leadership you have been misguided. By the shining and sparkling gems lining the side of the Abyss, you have been distracted and do fall to your peril. Rise up and loosen yourselves from the bondage of ignorance!

Wasn't she also a member of that Jewish youth sect thing?

OY VEY!

Did their forum ever sort itself out? and why are there no comments on TRS site??

>newfag

or spammer, fuck off either way

>Personally I think the response was overblown.

I've donated to the show and I plan on purchasing the pay wall premium shit too. We need more people getting their names and faces out there and speaking up about this stuff. And when they do, we as individuals should support them in any way we can. It can be a life-ruining thing, and that's only because we allow it to be.

When someone puts their face out there, their name, their reputation, their career on the line, we need to back them and make sure that they can thrive. That way more people will start doing it, and the antifa/kikes/sjws will run out of tricks to pull. The more of us doing it, the less they can focus on ruining one person's life. The more people saying it, the more legitimized it becomes in the public eye. And finally, in the following years, people will start admitting that white advocacy is legitimate. And once that happens, it's all over for the kikes, the traitors, the niggers, the beaners, and all the people who want to watch white people curl up and die.

Nigga I've been here since it was /new/

I think they had to disable comments because disqus disabled their access... But they use disqus under articles, or podcasts, or something, since apparently they only care if it's being used in easily spotted areas.

The forums still work, but I've left the forums and come back to Sup Forums. Namefagging is cancer, whether it's on a forum, or on plebbit, or whatever.

it was. he married her over 10 years ago. I didn't even know about the JQ that long ago.

No, I believe he's an actual pollack who doesn't know why the polish navy has glass bottom boats

I miss /mlpol/

Listen to Fash the nation, it is infinity Superior to the daily shoah

Full implementation of Zionism would mean all Jews fucking off to Israel, greatly reducing their destructive effects on white nations. Especially assuming we were also nationalist, thus not inclined to get involved in their wars anymore. Of course it's nice to fantasise about how we could efficiently implement a real holocaust, but realistically that's not going to happen whereas the Zionist scenario just might some day.

The Nazis understood this, which is why the actual "Final Solution" they proposed was the creation of a jewish state in Madagascar.

Try fash the nation too

>I didn't even know about the JQ that long ago.
What difference does it make if wn doesn't exclude them? Who cares? Hell, they can even lead it, right?

Ive been listening to them for a year now but the fifth political theory thing was a bit weird

Yeah this. Morpheus ALMOST makes points with his post

Why are ethnonationalists even anti-Israel? Isn't a separate Jew state exactly what you want?

I don't understand all those people, who can't believe it's a coincident. Have they ever been to New York? There is now way that this City doesn't fuck with you, if you live in the City for a longer time.

What's that?

I haven't been listening as much lately.

Been liking Mysterium Fasces or whatever, War Room, and Exodus Americanus lately

They have a site. mlpol dot net

Basically from what I got out of it is that white nationalism is dead and there's no saving the white race so we need to become tribalists

This, I used to listen to it until that day. Can't look over the hypocrisy. Also Teh Bulbs and Ghoul left after that and it felt less fun.

I can understand it. A big part of what we do is call out (((coincidence))) so it seems natural they would think some fuckery is afoot. I personally don't think there is but it's definitely possible.

This. Any minute now

eh, i prefer pic related

itm

did someone summon me?

Assume every single major figure involved with TRS is a crypto kike running psopys.

What then? How does this help (((them)))? They'd be pouring gasoline on a pile of embers.

No, he said nationalism is dead. For example, using votes to gain power. You need to know what you're saying before you shit out disinfo like that dude

Every time you bring it up, JIDF shills start spamming about how everyone on it is Jewish and echo quoting everything.

It's especially ironic because I don't think the JIDF knows TRS invented the echo quotes meme.

>using votes to gain power.
What were they advocating instead?

Also, I started listening to Weimerica Weekly recently. It's pretty good. Kind of an alt-right version of Common Sense with Dan Carlin.

>Full implementation of Zionism would mean all Jews fucking off to Israel
>Just like they want

when you do what your enemy wants, you win

>JIDF shills start spamming
It's former listeners.

no but Mike was never a leader, and i never claimed he was, he just gave some good talking points on a radio show. you see what I mean by overblown now?

This, NUKE ISRAHELL

t.kike enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY

>implying that was the first time Mike was accused of being a jew.
So fucking sick of this shit. I'm not even alt-right, I like Jews. I just want to listen to funny edgy podcast and talk about it. Why must these threads always be derailed??

>i like jews
>lets just listen to podcasts goys

You see, TRS? You have been swindled! Wake up and save yourselves from this shame.

>$0.02 deposited.

Fuck off.

TDS improved when they got doxed
When kike Enoch got revealed and they doubled down on white nationalism
That's what I'm here for I care about nothing else

>no but Mike was never a leader
wot?

>Started the podcast & controlled the dialog
>started the meetups/forum and performed screening
>Interacted with journos as a "leading" voice.
>Speaks at Universities and at public events

wot?

>20 second soundbite
What episode is that from so I can gather a full context?

FPBP

Everyone TRS thread is the same

fucking this right here. the drama is for the queers and the women, the content is literally all i give a single solitary fuck about. Are the arguments strong? is it pro-white? Good to go.

People like you do more damage to us than any Jew. The guy who killed Rockwell was one of you.

shitloads of people do all those things. Mike isn't special.

>controlled the dialogue
I do not think Mike is nearly as big as you think.

>The guy who killed Rockwell was one of you.
people like that would have killed Hitler himself for allowing mischlings and such. This is what happens with fringe movements made out of broken people, you sometimes get people who are simply psychotic and incoherent. They will be purged.

I here challenge any one of you TRSodomites to a public debate regarding Zionism and it's usefulness in fighting the Jew and his Plot of White Genocide. Right here in this thread, right now. Will you accept my invitation or will history repeat itself?

engage me in debate pertaining to Zionism or stay defeated.

Diversity is our strength though.
>Mulatto
>Fat Jew
>Fag Hag Jewess in her late 40's.

it seems a Jew is behind the AltRight and its every manifestation.

We aren't going to debate a blabbering psychopath who spends his entire life on Sup Forums WAITING for the words TRS to show up and has an entire folder literally dedicated to the same charade that you pull every time. You are pathetic and should consider help.

wow..this comment personifies (((moarpheus))) more than I ever could

I have given you the chance to publically BTFO of my claims and to forever shut me up.
You won't debate Zionism period because your arguments are flaccid and weak.

I accept your defeat.

>he made a meme for his punchline
truly and unequivocally a broken shell of a man behind this

Where do you live?

come at me when you can handle your own against this broken shell

I've made it easy for the IC to find me

>Dickless Dickie

lel

IC? Just tell me where you live, I just want to see what you look like desu

Still waiting on proof that Enoch's wife is a Mossad agent

Inshallah ;)

I don't hide who I am or where I live from the Intelligence Community.
When you know my name and see my face, I will have abandoned my home and family for your sake.

does a normal man divorce his wife simply because the Internet doesn't like her?

Cool. I'll have to check it out.

Any others you like?

I listen to
Rebel Yell
Exodus Americanus
War Room

Didn't really ever get into paranormies

This is the kike you're listening to.

What do you have to say about the most recent daily shoah? They brought up the USS liberty and they shit on jews again..how does that fit your narrative schlomo?

>shit on Jews
>promote Zionism

pick only one

Exactly. Which is why i tell the people calling them shills to fuck off. The content is good and it does what it's supposed to do and it's grown the movement exponentially

>Check out the War Room too
>muhreenz binge drinking and seeing who can yell edgy memes the loudest
>rinse repeat for 2 hours

I'm fine having those types around in public when antifags are looking to cause trouble but these guys are just slightly less larpy than Ironmarch or attomwaffen. These types are lightning rods for failed men looking to hide their own rampant degeneracy under a constant stream of false bravado (public larping) and online purity spiraling (OH GAWD NOT THE MEME SPIRAL)

>pic related

Heimbach's come a long way from how much of a little shit stirrer he used to be and I respect how much he's stepped up to the plate recently, but for fuck's sake look at this. At least try to get our guys looking more like Nordfront or IE and less like BASED SCHTIK MENTSCH

Goat podcast is Mysterium Fasces

>does a normal man divorce his wife simply because the Internet doesn't like her?

That's not proof ya dork. Plus their marriage could have already been on the rocks and this pushed it into divorce