Had another dream about her again, lads. The dream had me and her in a white picket fence...

Had another dream about her again, lads. The dream had me and her in a white picket fence, suburban house that costs about 300,000 Federal Reserve notes, the date was 20/7/1956, we hate a lovely family filled with 4 children(three boys and a daughter), she wore her usual polka dot blue dress with the ribbon in her hair in a nice ponytail, she cooked us all a nice dinner after I came back from my hardworking job that actually paid well(before you burgerfaggots continued to fuck up the economy for people who aren't rich kikes). I set my jacket on a rack and she greets me at the door with a warm embrace and kiss. The children come running to hug their father and tell me all about how great their day was, and I pat them all on the head listening to their stories. Then we all sit at the table and make a prayer before eating our deliciously cooked meal. After dinner the children watch the telly, my wife goes off to do the laundry, and I sit in a nice chair reading before it's almost time to head to bed. It's 8pm and I tuck my children to sleep after reading them a bedtime story. I turn the light off and close the door, and make my way into my room to shag me wife. Before I can even do that I get woken up by some cunt outside who fucking sounded his horn ruining everything for me. Felt like shit all day, lads.

Also it made me realise how you burgerpeople killed the American dream of the 50s.

stop posting this disgusting kike

sage

Don't call my wife disgusting, burgerman.

Holy shit, is this the actual pedo south korean guy that was trying to groom a child and get played? what was your name i dont even remember, just see these fucking threads all the time and they mention it

>groom
Lies
>played
Also lies.

I guess your dream skipped over the part where she would actually be passed out on heroin when you came home and the kids would be screaming

DELET THIS!

But all jokes aside, it's pretty sad that she is still going back to her old ways.

Im not reporting you because im a dick, but youre a danger to yourself and others and need a reality check before you do something bad IRL

Yesterday I had a dream about some Korean dudes who wanted to molest me, you know their names?

Get a tobacco pipe for real, that's step one. Step two, cure oneitis. Doesn't matter if it is an IRL oneitis or an online waifu, you can let that paralyze your life. Step three, make money.

>Im not reporting you because im a dick, but youre a danger to yourself and others and need a reality check before you do something bad IRL

Are you mental? He discord maniacs are 100 times worse than me. Stop believing shite people spread with no proof.

>her

It's called being a bender.
I already have step 3 down.
Here's another one where people much older than me are grooming, paying her, and teaching how to get drugs. But I'm the crazy one because I talked to her about food and sports.

stay off /éire/ you dirty nigger

I haven't posted there all day.

you should either man up and make a move or stop posting her. Don't make her your virtual oneitis

that's step one of a lifetime

n00ds pl0x

Who is this amazing qt boy?

>you should either man up and make a move or stop posting her.
I'm waiting for next year to ask her out.
I'm taking a break from int so you can enjoy my absence.
I'm not posting that.
She is a qt pi girl(female)

Consider it as reparations for the Finno-Korean Hyperwar

Why next year?

Can someone link me to this discord?

I dunno man, maybe all these people are just trolling, but I'm telling you (and why i care about some internet user i dont care) but you are fucking up your life obsessing about waifus... if its a joke and youre in on the joke fine, but if youre legit serious, you need to unplug your internet and go get a Catholic Big Brother or something

No can do.
She will be 18 and free to move out or do whatever she wants.
Not all of them are trolling and some of them are even looking to rape her once she leaves her parents custody. So yeah, me talking to her about everyday life shite is nothing compare to "this is how you get drugs and money, Ciara."

Youre trying to rationalize your behavior. "Im not as bad as... so"

Im a relatively sane adult man and im telling you to stop. If you want to rationalize your behavior and create safety bubbles around your potential to be a fuck up in life, i guess nothing i type on an Indochine Fossil Catalog is going to change your mind.