What is their endgame?

What is their endgame?

invade america with hoards of brown cannon fodder

CANADA IS A PEDOPHILE NATION BUILT ON SODOMY AND CHINESE DIRTY MONEY.

A NATION OF ABORTERS AND MURDERERS OF WEE CHILDERN. IT DAMNS MORE SOULS TO HELL THAN EVIL ITSELF.

CHOOSE DUP, THE PARTY OF LOVE AND CHRIST

death and suffering

Arctic sovereignty

When we control the North Pole, the Northwest Passage, all that Arctic oil/gas, and Hans Island, the world is ours

It will be owned by the chinese and you will be their slaves.

To win against all their enemies.

world domination

Monopoly on the world maple syrup supply

oh wait

>1. Passive aggressiveness personified
>2. To be Australia's annoying brother that dad secretly does like a bit better
>3. Gold medals in hockey to to fulfill [1] towards Russia
>4. To be the incarnate example of how you shouldn't post
>5. Integers which are the same

Maple syrup monopoly dominating the rye whiskey sector

Making every other country a little less happy every time we post

With the news comming out of the uk can seriously point fingers at other countries about pedophilia

getting invaded by China

YOU'RE A LOAD OF CHILD ABUSING PERVERTS WITH NO SENSE OF SHAME OR DECENCY.

STAY OUT OF ULSTER CANADIAN SCUM. YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER, THE DEVIL.

Sorry
How bout some ketchup chips to bury the hatchet

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SILENCE ME ON MATTERS OF SUCH IMPORT. I BET YOU FANCY A BIT OF BOIPUSSY YOU GODLESS GOBSHITE. YOU ARE A BLIGHT ON THE EARTH.

NEVER !NEVER! NEVER WILL ULSTER SUCCUMB TO SUCH DEPREDATIONS AS YOURS

Hans might be right.

If you win, you lose

Resist all attempts to de-Europe Canada

The retard of the anglosphere. Like those old timey shameful family secrets you kept chained to a wall in the basement...

I have no idea but i jsut got a new job that has a branch in huston and im planning on getting the fuck out of this snow covered shithole as soon as i can make a transfer.

There are a few good Canadians left

oldlostlake is best province

I know mate. I thought about emigrating to leafland a few years back. Got told to see if I qualified for fast track on the govt website.Kept knocking me back cos I couldn't provide an English qualification - had no option for native speaker...

Fuckin right

How did they think a Brit had poor English skills?

pronunciation?

ARE YOU DAFT. YOUR COUNTRY ISN'T TAKING WHITE ENGLISH PEOPLE ANYMORE YOU FUCKING MONG.

they just want attention because they are so irrelevant

THEY WILL COVER OUR WORLD IN AN ENDLESS WINTER.

Mediocrity

Fucked if I know. They just had lists of ESL qualifications. I guess they're not expecting (or don't want) native English speakers to immigrate. I had that image of mounties, lumberjacks and the big country etc - somewhere you could start over

I live in a a rural area in a poor province. All the immigrants go to Ontario and BC.

SALT
OF
THE
EARTH

GOOD LAD

>mfw US australia and NZ
the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

Plus Newfoundland is 99% white (90% Anglo-Irish, and it shows SO MUCH) and 99% Christian

What the fuck is wrong with you? I see you in every godamn thread.

CANADIANS ARE ABJECTLY DIGUSTING. 'HER DICK' CROSSDRESSING CHILDREN. ABORTIONS. BELIEVING IN THEROPODS. GET BENT YOU FUCKING SATAN WORSHIPPER.

REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE DUP. THE PARTY OF LOVE AND CHRIST.

FUCK YOU SCUM! ENGLISH SCUM!

>tfw born in leafland and moved here at 13 years old

Rich liberal politicians figured out they only have to espouse shallow diversity promises to leech as much taxpayer money as they like, while introducing bills and measures that harm the average person but don't effect the upper class scum that inhabit Trudeau's parliament. (ex: When liberals signed off a multi-year "green energy" agreement, it was at a much higher rate for the taxpayer, inefficient power, and the company was personal friends with the liberals who signed off on it)

The media is almost entirely left wing, with the additional caveat that Canada has a smug identity clause "look how we're not americans" to try and make ourselves feel better. Couple this with pampered first world brats that eat up multiculti propaganda, even refusing to listen to anti-white dogma and globalist bullshit like mass importation of brown people is considered social suicide that's aided by rabid shitlibs who'll start whisper campaigns and get you fired while screeching if the same were done to them over forcing transgender propaganda on your children. (ex: Ben Levin is a convicted pedophile that helped write the elementary level sex ed program, and libs try to cover this up, because progress is mandatory) Furthermore, when australia rose to shitposting prominence some years ago, you began to see a rise in faux-ironic pathetic shitposting from Canada, which also coincided with Trudeau being elected. Toronto and Vancouver are our versions of San Fransisco and Portland.

Newfoundlanders are still pretty based, since we're not true Canadians. We were a proud independent country before 1949 but fucking Clement Attlee sold us to the leafs. We're all socially-conservative God fearing folk.

You got an independence movement?

I'm Canadian I'm against abortion and degeneracy. I love Christ.

Unfortunately there is no organized movement like in Quebec, but a survey put separatist sentiment at around 12%.

To shit post.

We don't have one. The puck limeys here want to slip in 100 million pajeets, for some incomprehensible "glory or the commonwealth" thing, and to hysterically try and compare to murica and mexico. Mostly to mexico, I guess.

Lemme guess, quebecois?

England needs more terrorist attacks

>england
He's a DUP supporter mate, almost certainly a tattynigger from NI

That's because the overwhelming majority of our ((immigrants)) can barely speak fucking english

>What is their endgame?
Death. Canada is a realistic country.

Flooding Sup Forums with shitposters.

merge with mexico and america to form the north american union, and white genocide.

Nope. If I was, i wouldn't get to see puck bongs coaching pajeet to screw others and exploit this place in that repulsive fatherly way.

Honestly? We're good with hockey, beer and beautiful women. Banff is also nice. Come on out and check it for yourselves.

>puck bongs
Is that a thing or have you just get a really Canadian spellchecker?

We are supposed to take back the continent for the british, but now we just sit here doing drugs and fucking.

I'll give you that, Canadian brewski is damn good stuff.

>beautiful women.
As an American who was born in Canada and traveled to UK and Amsterdam... No not by a long shot your hots is americas average... Go to the city maybe?

>have you just get a really Canadian spellchecker
I'm sorry, I haven't bothered to actually turn on my really Canadian grammar checker, eh? It is, anyone who knows this place would know what it's all aboot.

canada is like you weird but nice cousin who you think is up to something but is just like give to the homeless or somthing.