Why are women so attracted to serial killers?

Why are women so attracted to serial killers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3b0BWPaDYY
youtube.com/watch?v=D_PSdO0ID-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whores gonna whore.

Because killing dozens of people is about the manliest thing you can do.

You need to understand female psychology. This is why:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3b0BWPaDYY

Because women are retard

About 6 years ago when I was bluepilled and in high school, I had a very leftist girlfriend than nonetheless loved Hitler, and I just thought it was weird as fuck.
Women value power. They don't cate as much how you use it. Killing another man is the ultimate and final show of dominance. I doubt a woman can truly love a man she doesn't fear.

A) Women lack critical thinking skills
B) Women lack empathy
C) They instinctively like alphas
Put the three together

I think the origin of this is basically.

Let's say there's 3 men and 1 woman on earth.
Each man has different qualities.
One of the men decides to murder the other 2. Now he's the only one who gets to pass on his genes. Irregardless of his talents and genes.

>Women lack empathy
Wew

because its what they like.

the scene from the new twin peaks does an explicit over the top version of what they get when their desires are fulfilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_PSdO0ID-I

all women inherently care about is security, less intelligent women or abused ones see violent men as secure when they ally themselves with them

A certain portion of women are obsessed with the "bad boy" image. A subset of this portion takes it to another level with being obsessed with serial killers. Seriously, serial killers get all kinds of love letters. Some chick in the last few years tried to marry Charles Manson.

>Some chick in the last few years tried to marry Charles Manson

That was business, though. She and her boyfriend wanted to use Manson's body to make money after he dies and she marrying him would have accomplished that.

They like and we tend to gravitate towards our opposites. Women are weak betas by nature and thus desire alphas (men). Men are strong alphas by nature and thus desire betas (women). Yin/Yang.

Murderers are men who've allowed themselves to stoop to the lowest of lows in order to forcibly assert themselves. Women don't care about the means (they lack empathy/understanding) of means. They only care for the end. So, to them a murderer has exhibit one of the ultimate strengths : Being able to kill a person. All men have this capability as its a part of their nature. We all know that which is why we don't fuck with each other to a certain extent (aka - shit test). Women don't know this because they don't have this in their nature thus why their long to see in manifested in men (shit test).

Tell a man that you will choke the shit out of him if he continues and more than not, a man will respect that. Only a woman would push you further... They are naturally this dumb w.r.t to lack of understanding..

Modern women have forgotten their nature and most definitely don't understand the nature of men. Naturally, women are the only betas. Men are the alphas. When pushed to extremes and to such natures, this is clear. In modern times, people have found it to be of sport to play dumb about such things.

Oh my. I like this feisty Jordanson.

>Put the three together
I did and and now I'm gay

because they never developed forther than somewhere before stoneage.

they iterally are not real humans.

let me explain :

by men starting to protect them, men stopped natural selection doing it's magical trick on females, improving and evolving their kind.

so in other words : female minds are basically pre-neanderthalean.

that's why they are so retarded.
because they literally are.
literally retarded hundrets of thousands of years.

this is also btw, why women should not have rights.
one doesnt simply give animals power to decide over civilisation ( which by NO coincidence was built 99,9999% by males ), or they will destroy it ( whoch by no coincidence is what htey are doing right now. )

My 23 year old gf is fascinated by serial killers.
she open talks about them with my family on occasion and tries to get me interested in watching documentaries on different serial killers.

>should i be worried?

So they were talking about you when they were saying Sup Forums was ironic, not the nazis...

you shouldn't be worried, just get it out of her head. It's easy to do that with a woman.

Okay, can you prove all of what you just said?

because they're dead

i shit you not, even le supremem gentlemen got some blonde chicks saying they loved him after he died

Because women are nuts