A while back on Sup Forums there was a thread about finding the antifa stabber from [Embed]

A while back on Sup Forums there was a thread about finding the antifa stabber from youtube.com/watch?v=IK6oGPcEVYk
It was unsuccessful but the recent threads abouth the piss throwing antifa cunt prompted me to look over some footage again and I noticed some similarities between the two

Other video :youtube.com/watch?v=1WR-pEOEsHA

pic is taken from each videos, he is seen with guy in question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WR-pEOEsHA
expirebox.com/download/96ea927c478ee1c95c62eb611d290a37.html
dropbox.com/request/ZnERayCTPlYlb2A5rA4N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For reference here is what the other threads found for the piss cuck.

Seen with him in both vids.

I'm the guy

Also seen with person in question.

dont mind the image name, i thought he was the stabby guy. associated with clanton nonetheless

BUMP

bump. everyone is busy in the pissbro thread

are you talking about the guy who stabbed americapants?

fucking bump

bump. composites inbound. its the guy in OP

bump

nicely done

I've tried to get a few threads going but people don't seem interested. This guy tried to stab ameripants with a screwdriver or something.

Heckfire you META autist. Bump.

OP what video link is the unmasked suspect from?

Check online and local retailers of that stuff. Shouldn't be hard to track down the local vendors. Dude probably got it local to avoid a paper trail.

Bumping this shit

Nice quads.
youtube.com/watch?v=1WR-pEOEsHA

Amazon, home Depot and Walmart sell the stuff. Could be a start. Local bros could maybe ask around. That stuffs not flying off the shelves.

Bump. Keep it up anons

bumping. bear with me

READ ALL ABOUT IT UPDATE PAGE

Bump. This thread is important too

This is great. Let's get every single one of these Antifa motherfuckers imprisoned.

The only thing that keeps me going is the thought that FBI agents have probably been assigned to keep tabs on Sup Forums's investigations by now, and that means that at least one FBI agent has become a Nazi because of our posts.

>tfw slowly redpilling the Abwehr

Ye,we definitely need more shots/angles

Fuck drumpf and duck white ppl

expirebox.com/download/96ea927c478ee1c95c62eb611d290a37.html

GET IT WHILE ITS HOT BOYS

Godspeed OP doing gods work

Here ya go!

Fuck you, doing FOR FREE detective work for some spoilt coalburner. If she's so PISSED off, she can fucking hire a private investigator.

fuck are they useless

just for completeness

>REEEE STOP GETTING ANTIFA ARRESTED
>MAYBE IF I SAY SHE FUCKS BLACK DUDES THEY WILL STOP GETTING MY COMRADES ARRESTED

LMAO

Wow...
Omg.
Another raid thread in violation of the rules.

Grow up.

Unless you're a local, this is not any of your business.

I swear you idiots are just like Trump...sticking your noses where they don't belong.

It doesn't matter who it's for, one less Antifag is good for me

I posted in the first thread, but could somebody link me to/post pics of the guy/s we think did this? I'm building a facial database to use when we inevitably find a suspect, and I'll use it to check against their social media photos. I'll also be scanning over each frame of any video I can get ahold of for matching faces.

I'll try to incorporate spacial and object tracking to stabilize a scene where I can recognize the target's movement in realtime and track symbols (bandana logo, shoe logo, etc)

how many threads are you gonna post this in?

FUCK OFF LAUREN WE DON'T WHITE KNIGHT FOR ATTENTION WHORES AND COALBURNERS AND KIKES

>thinking it's for her
Want to know how I know you're not one of us?

Nice, it definitely looks to be him, what we need now is an ID. I ran him through facial recognition and it suggested he was 28. If he fits the trend then he could work at a Berkely college and may have connections to Clanton and others he is seen with.

every fucking thread. David, plz.

Reminders:
- antifa/shills are the only ones against you
- Sup Forums saves lives
- never stop

>IF I KEEP SPAMMING THAT SHE FUCKS NIGGERS MAYBE THEY WILL LEAVE MY COMRADES ALONE

keekkkk

Really though, look at yourself. This white knighting is pretty damn pathetic.

Yes, and while you're doing this, Antifa have literally been liberating cities from ISIS head choppers. What are you fucking losers doing?

How do you do that? is Sup Forums a super secret exclusive club now?

You fuck off retard this is not a fox piss thread this is a stabbing thread

>it's a shitskin Muslim from /sg/ is posting under the UK flag again thread

hahahahaha

you can see him backing up clanton in the one video. not for certain theyre in communication, but the police will be able to dig into clanton and find out, im sure.
berkeley pd was looking for people to submit these types of infographics. feel free to take the credit.

dropbox.com/request/ZnERayCTPlYlb2A5rA4N

You can tell all that from a flag. Impressive. I have no doubt in Sup Forums's mighty sleuth ability to catch this vile piss slinging terrorist now.

t. antifa

This isn't for her. It's about proving to Antifa that their tactics won't work and that they can't hide from pol.

Communism doesn't work faggot

>its a weeb mudshit tries to strawman Sup Forums into not ruining an antifa dweebs life because "muh whiteknights"

better luck next time