So do we have to monitor everything you mentally unstable betas do...

So do we have to monitor everything you mentally unstable betas do? Do we need to impose regulations allowing random checks on all males over 20 living with daddy and mommy?
If you're a male and into/obsessed with anime, ponies, crossed-referenced with a gun purchase, should we put you on a watch list? "See something. Say something." If you look and act like a freak, do we make the call?

Would be quicker to just incarcerate faggots that identify as transmonsters and other cancerous gay shit

this. obvious nutcases are ignored why? oh yeah, because he was a fucking tranny and that mental illness is ok in america

This guy was a communist

Someone update me on the Phantom Menace

>So do we have to monitor..
NO

>transmonsters shoot themselves
>virgin Sup Forumsposters shoot others
Nope. Trans fine.

Dude if the virgins shot faggots like you id be ok with it.

He was actually a white FEMALE, you transphobic piece of shit.

We're not the one's actively killing this country, dumbass.

Sad.

He's one of yours, ANtifa

>Betas

Sigh

Maybe they should pay attention to people that literally say they want to shoot up their workplace on video instead of a bunch of anime fans taht like trump.

But he hated Trump, user. He was good

Forced work camps. Uniforms. Deprogramming. Reprogramming. Tracking chips implanted. Monitored until death.

Only americans talk this way.
Your society is hypersocial and your biggest fears are social ones.
Sociality is insignificant. In this life we are alone. Majorities can be wrong.

spoken like a true beta. although that's probably our fault, hiroshima

Kid was a leftist tranny. I don't know what he'd have in common with anyone here? He literally admitted to being a tranny, and he had a leftist worldview.

i wonder what medication they were on, if any

TRANNY PHANTOM

Was there another mass shooting?
The comey case is going as planned so naturally the media wouldn't cover it if there was

It was a false flag