You retards do realize she is wanting to manipulate you all so you can be her bitch, right?

you retards do realize she is wanting to manipulate you all so you can be her bitch, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw&t=5s&index=10&list=LL86Kh1t4DbGcIhuurJCD2mQ
returnofkings.com/121860/is-lauren-southern-a-brave-culture-warrior-or-merely-profiting-off-male-thirst
youtube.com/watch?v=NRUIO3Kt3qk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so she basically just being a woman?
yea no shit OP

fuck off back to tumblr antifa shill

First and second posts best posts. Well said chaps.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw&t=5s&index=10&list=LL86Kh1t4DbGcIhuurJCD2mQ

Let me ask you a question:

If she came up to you, kissed you on the neck, slowly moved her hands down your chest and unzipped your zipper, then to pull out your cock and slip it between her red lips, would you not be happy?

Of course you wouldn't, you're a fag.

Sup Forums finally gets a hot queen.
Sup Forums immediately turns on her.
Sort yourselves out

God save Sup Forums's queen!

fuck off antifa.

we we need more based women to redpill the normies.

this is how we win the mother fucking culture war.

for years we have laid in wait, formulating our epic plan.

now we are executing it. Lauren is a lightning rod for the normies to become redpilled more than ever.

this is how we beat white genocide.

look at me. WE are the jews now.

She asked for help to find some leftist scum that threw urine on her, so what?

You DO realise we're going to put YET ANOTHER antifa faggot in jail so they can be raped by niggers, right?

We want a queen that is a idyllic figurehead that we can self masturbate too.

We don't want a queen to tell us what to do.

Any woman who claims to be "traditional" but removes her body hair and plasters her face in makeup is not genuine.

Jelly bro???
Maybe she's just doing her job being in the public realm. Comes with the territory!

>A Queen
>Someone who doesn't tell you what to do.

>tfw a fucking leaf turned Sup Forums into its beta orbiter

this

we need more women and young people in our ranks or we are doomed

You do realize that everyone here sees right through that kike shill cunt just as easily as your shitty b8, right?

Retard.

don't forget the trannies and nigger cum and kek wills it

Idgaf about her
I just want commies to burn.

Good.

Lauren, if you're reading this, I AM YOUR BITCH!

Pros

>Hates SJWs
>Wants to sink rapeugee boats
>Hates commies
>QT
>Hates feminism
>Fights ANTIFA
>Legally changed her sexual identity to troll trannies

Cons

>Burns coal

And you hate her because of one flaw... this is why we have no friends. Y'all are too stubborn

Wrong.

If Lauren told me to bathe in a swimming pool full of piss, I'd do it.

What part of QUEEN don't you understand, newfag?

you stupid queer. Sup Forums always calls out waifu worshiping shits

>trannies and niggers

no

but the wheat fields user

why do you betas keep making threads about her? she isn't going to fuck you

shes based XD

>That line in the hair

seriously wake up. you want this board to turn into a pussy orbit? do you think she will fuck you? do you think she honestly gives a fuck about you? anyone with any actual experience with women can see what is happening with her. she is acting like she is a queen/goddess and you are her pawns. are you seriously going to let this board turn into her pawns? you're going to fuck everything up.

>maybe if we just wait another few years she'll go 1488..

-_- lol no sweetie

>queen
>not the kings bitch

She's not looking for a peasant user. That's why you're not getting laid.

>so you can be her bitch

Dont all e-celebs want fans?

Not sure you understand that. you might be retarded.

>self-masturbate

Kek

I'm not looking to get laid. I'm looking to be her bitch.

Yes.

cocktail of 90 percent truth and 10 percent lies.

Who is this s woman user

LARA NORTH IS TEARING THIS FAMILY APART!!!
I am officially calling for her assassination so we can be a family again.
Otherwise, we can just give her a good gang back and blackmail her with the footage to stop queening on YouTube.

Ur right user. Fuck winning the culture war. Let's just have an army of only white redpilled men. It's not like we need women to vote on our side to win elections or anything......

>calling for a Queen's assassination

You're gonna get arrested for lese majesty, you goddamn leaf

Fuck off redditcuck.

>you retards do realize she is wanting to manipulate you all so you can be her bitch, right?
She told you to fuck off when you asked her out, didn't she? Is that what this is about?

If there was a moment in the 2016 U.S. election that epitomized this newfound hate for the young on the right, it was Republican consultant Rick Wilson’s infamous… declaration that Trump supporters were “childless, single losers who masturbate to anime.” Guilty as charged. Well, except I don’t masturbate to anime characters. I dress up like them and guys masturbate to me. - Lauren Southern, "Barbarians, How Baby-Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Ruined My Generation" (Her 61-page book)

>she is acting like she is a queen/goddess and you are her pawns. are you seriously going to let this board turn into her pawns?
Let me ask my queen and get back to you, faggot.

You realize these threads are made by fans of the people they post about, right?

No one cares Antifag. We will find you.

You forgot

>Continually refuses to acknowledge the JQ
>Openly mocks the concept of white genocide

Yes we are her slaves now. Reeee.

>""fans""
not shills?

R u new? These fags fall for every pussy they see km YouTube. She will pass, with time, another white attention whore will come for 4ch to jack off to

Either way, they come here and repeatedly post about how everyone should hate someone when it's just a ploy to expose people to their content.

Lol. Yup, you totally sound like jelly.

Anyone vehemetly opposed to Lauren is a shill. Shed better know this by now.

Don't care, fuck off

Jesus Christ is this a real quote? I wanted to borough that book.

Yes, it is. This article covers her attention-whoring and the like-minded attention-whoring of other female Alt-Right personalities that are worshipped simply for being decent-looking women who parrot things men want to hear.

returnofkings.com/121860/is-lauren-southern-a-brave-culture-warrior-or-merely-profiting-off-male-thirst

no one cares antifa kike. its a win win for both parties.

Jesus christ this thread. No, a coalburner is not /ourgirl/ and all of you are beta cuck retards pandering to an attention whore

This is the most cucked thing I have ever seen on Sup Forums. What kind of a fucking man needs to ask for orders from some cheerleader of the alt light? Fuck yourself

I don't trust women from the principle, make it double for women in male-only environment (which is politics) but I was pretty curious about the book. I'm still gonna read it, but goddamn this fuckery is cringeworthy. Thanks for the link.

Like anyone here wouldn't do the fucking same if they were her.
Maybe did you think she's a nice way to introduce certain thories & views to women?
Maybe because, you know, sometime they feel a little better hearing it from their own sex.

Cringeworthy tier "we must save the fair maiden"
dear god disgusting

Hi Lauren. I'm so honored for the chance to talk to the world's oldest 21-year-old!

>Like anyone here wouldn't do the fucking same if they were her. Maybe did you think she's a nice way to introduce certain thories & views to women? Maybe because, you know, sometime they feel a little better hearing it from their own sex.

"So like I was saying, girls, these losers are sooo desperate for a girl to talk to them they'll do anything you want. Money, revenge, attention -- they'll take care of it. I even fuck niggers and they still kiss my ass! LOL"

youtube.com/watch?v=NRUIO3Kt3qk

So?

She is a little girl.

If you can't control your dick enough to USE HER for general redpilling then you may as well cut it off and become a degenerate tranny.

>Lauren Southern
>Little girl

By what fucking standards? She's apparently 21 (despite looking more like in her 30s).

Have you ever actually talked to a girl before? Like just in normal conversations that aren't your family or someone you want to fuck?
Cause it don't seem like it.

Wrong

Kek (((Lauren))) btfo

Well know I only came here to talk to you. ;)

Keep fishing, Leatherface Lauren. You'll hook one sooner or later.

Its the antifa who lurk here and the sad mgtow's...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ
Stop getting hypnotised by attractive women.

I'm cool with that.

Don't judge people merely on their message, judge people on the actions they make.

She is preaching a message she herself won't follow, she is trying to poison you.

cheerlead somewhere else Lauren this isn't the_donald and stop burning coal you dumb bitch

oh gee. mods will this thread up though
Ignore the shills
Ignore teh e-celeb whore
Find the faggot and burn him .

She is /ourgal/.

With her support and activism with the Identitarian movement, she proved this. Show me any other "alt-light" person that would so such a thing.

All hail Lauren Southern

She won't be /ourgal/ until she recognizes the JQ, or at the very least stops mocking white genocide at every opportunity.

Go away. You are not wanted here.

Thats called knighthood user

Why is there a bare mattress on the floor in the back corner of her room? Does she live in a crack house?

Reminder that only shills complain about Lauren Southern.

They also keep making up lies about her, too bad it isn't working.

Lauren isn't a Jew, she's not a coalburner, she's not whatever bullshit the shills keep pushing.

You can tell how desperate they are to character assassinate her with these threads.

>21
>not a little girl

Obviously she is physically a woman.

But do you watch her stuff?

Its all prop show and rhetoric right wing feel good stuff.

I mean how many times has she got piss thrown on her by Antifa?

Like 6?

She is good at redpilling moderate betas by giving them a little boner.

Good.

Just don't black pill yourself over it or have some sperg attack.

Were not doing this for her, were doing this for the sake of the hunt and to put a terrorist in prison.
Seriously she's kind of nasty looking.

Lol so but hurt over looks, if she were ugly would you still argue about it? Or was it simply her birth lottery of being 'attractive'?
GTFO about the individual & argue her fucking points. Guess what, every person who puts themselves out there, your never going to fully agree! It's impossible.

She doesn't need to recognize Jewish Question, she does need to get pregnant with a white children and be able to raise them well. That is literally only thing which is required of a traditional women, nothing more.

If you preach something you don't do yourself, you are not trustworthy. Once she will have a white kids, we can talk.

>LOL Sup Forums DON'T HUNT DOWN PISSFAG AND HIS BROWN BUTT PLUG BOYFRIEND
>LAUREN IS A ROASTIE COAL BURNER KIKE SHILL RITE?
>LOL PRAISE KEK 1488

>they're still trying to keep Sup Forums from going after these faggots
>meanwhile there are reddit threads showing how completely and utterly fucking terrified they are of Sup Forums finding pissfag
>the mods and janitors are getting in on it now and actively deleting pissfag hunting threads

She is 21 for fuck's sake.

If she already had kids, she couldn't do what she's doing now. She will have some in the future.

Nobody buys your fucking shilling tactics.

This, if there IQ was a little higher they would have realized a long time ago that all there doing is showing fear, you run from a mean dog and it will chase you.

Go back to the antifa subreddit faggot

> By what fucking standards? She's apparently 21 (despite looking more like in her 30s).
I'm seeing this meme recently but looking at Lauren you can easily tell she is in her 20s. I think some of you have poor eyesight or something she definitely does not look like she's in her 30s.

>If she already had kids, she couldn't do what she's doing now.
Yeah, no. Once you have a kids of your own, you will find out that mothers actually have plenty of fucking time to do stuff around. Even with 3+ kids and homeschooling actually. It's not a rocket science you spoiled cunt.

And 21 is perfect age for a great healthy kids. Hell, it's a best age for a woman to have kids.

But you know what? We can wait for a few years. Just remember my post when she is still childless.

She's only 21?

No I'm not expecting her to fuck me over the Internet.
You're acting like an angry bitter virgin simply because she is female.
It could be anyone being assaulted by these masked fuckwits, if some clever people here can ruin them by exposing them then more power to them.
What are you doing to fight this filthy leftist scum behaviour?
Grow the fuck up.
Having feces or urine thrown on you or being attacked by rich masked college kids for having the 'wrong' opinions is disgraceful in any society worth its salt.
Help or shut the fuck up and go back to beating off at Japanese cartoons

It's just character assassination tactics from kike shills.

They keep saying that she's:

>a Jew
>a coalburner
>an attention whore just doing it for the money
>not naming the Jew
>controlled opposition
>she looks over 30 (she doesn't)
>she's a man or a tranny
>she doesn't have kids
>she's actually a whore

It's like how they keep saying Stefan Molyneux is a "cult leader".

They just have these talking points they keep pushing to character assassinate anyone they don't like.

>be her bitch
That will never happen.