We will come for USA when we done with europe

We will come for USA when we done with europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSNn2PXrXgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good luck bitch, we will fill your shitskin full of lead

Where's my anzu nudes, roach bro.
I need to see his estrogenized fempenis.

Inshallah

>inbred cousinfuckers actually think they're intimidating
tip top zozzle, faggot.

fpbp

We're almost finished with Britain.

With your cucked, apologetic and weak willed populace there will be little resistance. You will welcome us with open arms

Keep dreaming Turkroach.

Please do we have been crossing oceans to kill you turds for years

Insh'allah brother, we are already working on attacks here

...You do know we are not as easy right?

so what?

>2007

It was already over before it even begun

Why wait? Better make it fucking huge right off the bat, because after that, every single one of you muzzies die in the streets...Every mosque burns. Bet.

Hurry up I'm getting bored

Give it your best shot you vile insect

Patience Kuffar patience. We are coming soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSNn2PXrXgM

All memes aside, roachposters are 95% the worst kind, not funny, not clever, indian level "fuck you son of whore i will make your mother prostitute" bants

Please try, I've always wanted an excuse to shoot somebody.

I can't wait. we need more degenerate monkeys here you know.

Indians and T*rks are the worst posters on this board.

I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT!

Believe me motherfucker...we are already waiting...

>Own a gun
Not worried achmed

good i cant wait to shoot at you like what europeans refuse to do

You have not dealt with the redneck yet. Like the pollack of Europe, once despised, we will gain new gravitas when we explore your colon with a 12 gauge and feed your remains to our bacon hogs.

>implying Europe won't finally snap and murder all of you

I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT!

And I'll help ya

Nice Pepe. Mind if I borrow?

k, Ill call the Orkin man

Haha, this.

We steamroll their countries in like 2 weeks

Please do. Here's a rare Finnish Pepe, with a culturally appropriate and nation-specific implement with which to stick niggers, jews, homosexuals, mudslimes, and hillary voters. (Source: I'm a rare Pepe investor.)

Nice one.

Just now starting to really get into and expand my Pepe portfolio

Kys roach

unlike eurocucks, we have guns, I welcome you to come visit the south and try your shit mudslime

Why would you attack Canada...they are bending over backwards for you 7th century minded savages

so true

>sharters still use the "MUH GUNZ" argument

fucking kek, where were your guns during all those terrorist attacks ? most of the guns are owned by niggers kek

Oh good...we cant wait. Been waiting for you for awhile now. You can rest assured we are trained and ready for combat. Europe we are not bitch!

Don't forget Gulf War
and what happened to Jordan at that time.

>south korean education

what happened ? kek

I converted

King Crane Awaits you

based frenchbro

And we will push the button and take you out with us before you even get near a majority your worthless untermensch.

>white with shit genes converts to desert cult religion
so what

But you won't even take Eastern Europe

Say what you want but Slavs are probably just as crazy as Muslims if not more.

You'll have slavic army March all the way to Mecca

I'm out, as this thread is gay; and sage; but before I got, here's a good use of your desert short story compilation.

burger is right, I'm an mentally unstable psychopath because I hate niggers, trannies, kikes and all other bunch of shit

Actually Islam is really interesting. At first I thought it was an arab religion but actually it preaches diversity and the most arab thing about it is how it is written.
Stay with your cucked religion burger

inshallah do you like this fan art of prophet muhamad (piss be upon him)?

You won't get too far turkroach. We will destroy your heathen asses back to the stone age. The anuses of your shitskin people will be filled with bullets until they explode as Allah intended. There won't be mercy, we will nuke Mecca and turn the Middle East into another body of water in this planet.

You're a fucking loser bro.

true, islam welcomes all races

im very happy for you brother

LOL. Trust me and bury up your illusions, we're doomed too. Millenials in Russia just as they peers from West - pure cucks and degenerates

Merry christmas, on the house

Please burger, it's time to grow up.
>muh u a looza bro christianity is da real religion like jizuss & stuff
Nigga pls...
Thanks bro

I'm not even christian you faggot.

Salan aleikon brother in Islam. My college is offering free classes about Islam as part of a diversity initiative. I have learned a lot. I hope to become fluent in arabic in 2 years and convert to Islam next month. See you in heaven bro

use this against the cucks who worship a dead kike on a stick

hurry up i can only sit on this much ammo for so long before i blow it all.... if you want the united states to be your grave so be it... unlike the cucks un the Uk we all have guns and actually get to use them... oh and our niggers are like twice the size of yours, and they have guns too.... trust me.... we have more than enough ammo for you fucks

Bring it Roach. This is America. We build monster trucks...for fun. We designed the top fuel dragster, 0 to 345 miles per hour in under 5 seconds....because we were bored. Piss us off, and watch what we build!

inshallah, but it is A-salamu a'leykom
and this

This is true. Rednecks really dont give a fuck. They will be dipping their bullets in pigs blood before they shoot and then burying muslims in pig fat.

Why?

>tfw your country is less inbred than Canada and Western Europe
Oh lol the irony.

we won't let you take europe faggot

Yeah, because worshiping a pedophile is so much better right?

HAHAHAHAHA! If there's one terrorist attack in my country, we will slaughter you all.

We are already making you disappear, one at a time.

BBQ a Muzzie for Ra-ma-dana Ding Dong....

Ok, let's add your pagan moon-god "allah"

Yeah, you look like a "the only kind of girl you'll get is if she's your sex slave" kinda guy.

please try

Try your best. We will always be better.
Canada-US alliance, bitch.

my state is bigger than your country.... you may get the pleb city fags but try that shit in the rest of the country and see what happens... we have many means of disposal .... mass burial graves would be great for the corn

shitskin you lost to a bunch of romanian pesants at the height of your roach ottoman empire, your people are trash, you couldnt get into europe then you wont do it now either.

True, the vast majority of the victims of mudslim attacks have been #NotAllMudslims types, in America and Western Europe.

i'll side with you when you do. Fuck DC, Fuck Fags, Fuck Jews.

Agreed

You've done literally nothing about your nigger and spic problems despite being possibly the only nation with a means of doing so. They'll walk right over you.

Why is the sodomite dreaming about history?

we bred niggers like cattle, even they are better niggers than the rest of the worlds niggers.... we may fight and the kikes may trying to hype up race and class war but if we all had to buddy up to slaughter mudslims it would go down over night.... there are plenty of based nigger fags in the states... that london shit would have never went down around our nigs... one god damn rugby player was the only person you had with enough ballz to fight them everyone else just chucked shit at them.... what a bunch of pussy fucks with no will to survive.... just roll over already

It would be very painful

This one is so on the nose it comes off as more of a joke, although I guess maybe that's also what being very serious sounds like.

>With your cucked, apologetic and weak willed populace there will be little resistance. You will welcome us with open arms

I doubt you roaches can even take Mexico much less the USA

Ugly brown eyed beta converting to islam, what else is new.

you've been divided since inception
you'll kill between each other before achieving anything of relevance

Underrated post.

Hindus already did this; the trick is to use pig grease for the wrapping on bullet cartridges. The shitskins go apeshit over this, and they can't use your ammo or they'll go to hell.

You really don't know our people roach, I know grandmas that would shoot you without hesitation in defense of this country, little kids in the country know how to shoot at age 7, you are dreaming

#misprint

We will greet you with are guns.

we are not as near as cucked as the euro trash.

Underrated

We're nothing like Europeans. If you pull that shit here we'll kill every last Muslim on the planet. Every Quran will be burned and every Mosque will be bulldozed. Amerifats will hunt you to the ends of the Earth and Islam will cease to exist in less than 100 years.

Try it, pig fucker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

Hold a "draw muhamad day" in TX
Bring constitutionally protected firearms
Profit