I'm starting to become fucking petrified of creeping Islam in Europe, slow moving white genocide...

I'm starting to become fucking petrified of creeping Islam in Europe, slow moving white genocide, rapid loss of tradition and national culture coupled with the fact most boomers don't really care, most young people are liberal and SJW, most movies and TV shows have become retarded sheboon platforms that will imply you are sexist, racist, xenophobic, racist, transphobic etc, not a good member of society for being skeptical. What the fuck is going on? Why so much propaganda?

When is an extreme right force going to come in and fix things? There is not a chance in hell of the left returning our lands to normality; they fail to see that Islam is coming in through the back door, this is a war but we just aren't being told it's a war.

Is Europe doomed?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/home-page/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/terror-attacks-in-london-what-are-the-luvvies-thinking/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MUH GENOCIDE

Who said you could talk, Client State?

short answer is yes

I'd get packing and move here or something brosef

fuckin racist shithead

lefties seem to /love/ islam.
why would that be? the old saying ''the enemy of my enemy is my friend'' probably explains it, but then they dont actually like it-what then, is the answer?
>make islam the cool new thing for right wing white people

Imagine how things will be when Kahn gets elected prime minister

>As for the luvvies, they are programmed robots, designed to side with force. Eric Hoffer wrote that the left would bite the hand that fed them, and lick the boot that kicked them, and he was right. In cases of Stockholm Syndrome, victims have actually sided with kidnappers who have violently tortured them, and turned on the Police officers who rescued them. Why? The Police are not a threat, the torturers were, and the only way a rabbit can deal with threat is to prostrate themselves and beg for mercy.

>The luvvies are the same thing. So long as we K-strategists are likely to let an attack slide, and we are not pissed enough to act, the luvvies will attack us, and side with the terrorists. The more reasonable we are, and the more violent and unreasonable the attackers, the more the luvvies will signal by attacking us as a way of alleviating threat. But mark my words, the instant we decide we are going to draw blood until there is no more to draw, the luvvies will either side with us, or lead the charge. Their goal is to be on the winning side.

Europe is doomed, yes.

Albert Pike - Three World Wars

It's pretty much proven to be fake, but nevertheless it describes, nearly perfectly, what is happening.

Read that alongside the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan and all will make perfect sense. That doesn't make it any less infuriating or disgusting, but it does make sense.

I'm talking about protecting and preserving Europe, not attacking non-Europeans.

Islam isn't a race either.

I agree. what disturbs me the most is that so many people are completely delusional about it. They believe all the propaganda about how diversity is always good, and can't see what is in front of their eyes. But, who could be behind this?

The indoctrination is real.

I just finished watching Wonder Woman with a bunch of liberal friends and could see their brainwashing clear as day after the film when we were talking about it, the cultural structure has been reconstructed and it's cucky as fuck.

Prepare for war.

You're still a useful idiot, btw.

your right bra, its a war.
but a different kind, that no one wants to admit is real, because that means you have to do something about it

lmao stfu white pig. y'all ruled the world for ten thousand years and now y'all scared of being ruled? s m h f a m.

Organize some lads, carry clubs, take out the trash

There will be no war, in fact, we already well know what's going to happen. We heard about it from officials and through folk tales alike, the gassings, the most heinous and terrible thing to ever be done, the coordinated, purposeful genocide of a people Except this time, there will be real bodies, thrown in to ditches and maybe even given the kindness of being covered up. Europeans, quite simply be offered an ultimatum of sorts, reliquinish their past (wealth and "racist" traditions), hand over our assets and convert or be eliminated. Many of course, will die. Sorry, the Whites lose this one, willingly.

I just watched the Molymeme podcast with Tommy Robinson and that shit was heartbreaking.

Black people have lower IQs than white people, and black people commit much more crime than white people. Why don't you sort that out before implying you'd be able to rule a country better than white people: protip you can't: just look at Africa.

Mad?

Remove kebab

Nice straw man pic.

Reality: the fertility rate in Finland is 1,6 and falling. In the big cities it hovers from 1,2 to 1,4 which is catastrophic. The last time Finland's fertility rate was this low was in the 1860's and it's the first time in history that there are more people dying than being born in Finland (discounting war years, obviously).

It should also be noted that the fertility rate is counted from the whole population, including the niggers and sandniggers who pop out 8-12 kids each. Thus the fertility rate of native Finns is even lower than the statistics show. Finns are dying out and getting replaced.

Honestly considering moving to America, I'd feel 10x safer with a gun.

I mean Ethopia is coming now and that refugee wave will make the refugees until now look small in number.

Your mission is clear. Get out of the EU. Only hard brexit can save you.
And that is only one step.

come on oeer. im drunk and you can operate a gun too if you want
cool

things will get worse before they can get better

America is less than 50% white and had Hillary won we'd have guns banned by now. Just wait until 2024, this country is super fucked.

You'd be better off moving to Prague or something. America is lost. But I guess if you're too pussy to fight in the UK why would you fight anywhere else..

Once we are gone, muslims will batter and rape the social justice warrior women that placated themselves before them.

Once we are gone, the Homosexual degenerate community will be thrown from the rooftops by their feminist allies who threw them to the side for Islam.

Once we are gone the niggers will turn on one another like the pack animals they are, butchering eachother, stealing supplies, returning to poverty

Once we are gone the communists will be purged for rejecting authority and sharia law.

Once we are gone Israel shall fall to the grand caliphate, and all our enemies will be dead.

Once we are gone, the one thing protecting our enemies will be gone.

>Is Europe doomed?
The alt-right is rising with every terrorist attack, rape, murder, injustice and get out of jail free card every muslim gets.

Be patient, for now just train your body HARD. It's GAINS O'CLOCK MOTHERFUCKER!
And redpill as many people as possible to the bullshit of the left.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense." - Winston Churchill

none of that will happen because once Muslims crack the whip all the sjws and fags will fall in line fearing of being called racist. but there children will be muslim

>white genocide
don't worry too much about this. white's will adapt and get higher fertility or they will disappear. whites are currently the least fit human population on the planet.

This is the worst, most nonsensical meme I have ever seen. Congrats, you "triggered" me.

Kys.

>When is an extreme right force going to come in and fix things?

TFW you realize that the Muslims are the extreme right force. The ones that you have been brain washed by (((them))) to hate are actually you're only hope. Granted they do have quite a few shitty ones among them, but we can sort that out later.

Both of you faggots are the reason we are losing. GET your shit together. I don't give a fuck where you put it, just get it together. Get your shit together user. Join a community local to your area. Join the fight, don't cower like fucking sheep for the slaughter.

You are the WHITE man, the man who ruled the world, stepped foot on the moon, explored the depths of the oceans, created machines to do the work for him, who conquered the skys, land and sea.

Man the fuck up. Faggots.

I feel like the uprising is going to happen soon, something is going to unite the West in these dark times, and they are really dark times in Europe. Islam is simply going to fucking destroy us if we just sit back and let it happen like a bunch of cucks.

Poland seems to know how to say no, Germany and Sweden might be too far gone, but I believe the UK can be uncucked if we learn how to say no to Islamic advancement...

I just think about how fucked Europe could become in 10, 20 years if nothing is done, and how tragic that would be.

Lol it's true they sent all the hardest men to Australia during colonisation. All that's left is a bunch of fuckin pussies. What have you become Britannia? We once sailed the seven seas, conquered 1/4 of the worlds land mass and human population and warred with the Spanish for 100 years. you're a disgrace to your progeny

Solution move to eastern europe, if all the smart white ppl move here, we wont be a shithole region, we have a long history of fighting against mudslime invaders so they will never be problem here. Your women are not allowed tho, they are beyond redemption.

>Germany and Sweden might be too far gone,
I actually have a lot of hope for sweden. Sweden Democrats are getting decent numbers and they don't have the Euro so they have an easier time leaving the EU than France and maybe even the UK

You are right on Germany though. Its completely lost. No chance in hell.

Lol no, Swedes and Germans are pissed off.

I'm looking into moving to Czech

Overshot white guilt basically. Post 9/11 Muslims were made a target (for obvious reasons) and some people felt as if they wanted to make it up to the Islamic community by being welcoming and turning a blind eye to the barbaric shit they do. Now 15 years later they have social immunity to criticism and a strong victim identity. It won't matter how many atrocities they commit because by the time culture comes around to how shit they are we will be on the way out.

Please come back and shitpost the Muslims with us Auschums? Are you guys relatively safe from Muslims down under?

I'm seriously sorry about Germany. Fuck Merkel. You guys are welcome here if we can sort out our Muslim problem.

>Germans are pissed off.
We are still going to vote for Merkel.

We are not pissed off enough. And if we are not pissed off right now then it is too late.

>You guys are welcome here
Stop accepting refugees. Germans deserve as little sympathy as Syrians

>t. virgin atheist

>starting to

Look on the bright side, OP

The New Caliphate of the United Kingdom will experience massive set backs on all those identity politics types who enabled it by decades and then some.

Yeh, you might be bombed or decapitated as collateral in an honor killing with your young daughters and younger sons raped, but hey, they'll be stoning the ones responsible too at least.

Maybe you can escape to Alaska or somewhere while the so called "multiculti" cities eat themselves.

Crushing thing is that decreased fertility rates wouldn't be such a bad thing in the long run if left alone. It eventually opens up housing, career demands, and other opportunities for a rebound after the economic slump.

Instead, your elites are intent on inflating overpopulation with immigrants from a cheaper culture, all so they can keep making big bucks at the expense of your quality of life.

Apparently, they think your native population has gotten too expensive to run.

Yes and no. Depends how bad you piss the Anglos and bogans off. Look up the Cronulla riots. Lot of the Muslims here are pampered little skirts that either k is how good life is here or they're too busy playin gangbangers

No, we've lost entire neighbourhoods like you guys. Our only saving grace is that we will name the problem with we see it.

its been here for atleast 5 years muppet

White Germans are welcome here.

They shouldn't you idiot. White Germans aren't any better than all the other groups.

Become Isolationist. Take only care of your own. That is the only hope. You should sink Germans coming over as much as africans coming over.

Move. Now. Go to another Anglo country. Good, honest Brits will be needed when the Anglosphere forces have to liberate the Mother Country from the caliphate.

Just starting to? Get use to it, gonna be real fun once the next generation of british islamic babies grows up and demands their own country. Youll cave not because your scared, or care, because if that were true you would have stopped it before it started...no youll cave because youll have no choice at that point.

Its only going to take one generation, and your liberal values will not impart on them as you assume they will. They will dominate you. You have no where to run either.

You do realize (and i hope sweden/france/germany/holland soon do) that the only way out at this point is massive bloodshed and *gasp* genocide of these people from your land. It was the only thing that worked last time they tried this. Do you forsee europe ever having the balls to do so again? Fuck man you can even complain about them legally...and they are basically allowed to rape your women without much more than a slap on the wrist, if they are not let go scot free to rape again.

Sorry, western europe is one generation from total death as a culture. Eastern europe will have to carry the torch and endure wars from invading western european caliphate.

"it cant happen" but it is happening and you are powerless to stop it. Oh bravo voting in more liberals, that will accelerate it.

Yeah Europistan is fucking doomed man. It's over for whitey. Only going to get worse until the Jews elevate all shitskins over whites.

I'm surprised not a single European has just taken it upon themselves to off the Rothschilds, would solve literally 50% of the problem.

Never give up faggot. Britbongs are the weakest cuck niggers you deserve to be taken over by inbreds. Enjoy hell.

>Europe is fucking doomed man

Clearly you have no idea what is going to transpire in the US within the next 20 years, all the white boomers will be dead and the brown majority youth will ascend.

Stupid nigger, 6 Pharaoh's were black, they completely ran Egypt into the ground. You apes will never accomplish shit, you're genetically predisposed to being brain dead slaves.

Okay. But most Africans are fucking dreadful at even the most basic of things and you guys are bretty gud at many complex things like engineering and technology, so, I'd feel happier accepting you into my country over Tyrone from Niggerstan in 20 years when Germany is 50% Islamic.

You're supposed to be the extremist white force, you stupid fucking britcuck. The fact that you yourself won't even take a stand bodes very poorly for your country.

KEK is this the nigger /nihilist/ shill thread or what?

Since when do a people with IQ averaging 70 "ascend" EVER?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA you must live in the city with the cucks and shitskins bruh.

Whites are doing just fine. Intelligence REALLY matters even with all this advanced tech.

Just be thankful leafland is nowhere near the middle east.

Maybe Justin from Canada might try to import a bunch of ISIS members just to keep up diversity quotas and such, but on the whole you are far away from the growing Islamic problem.

>my 50 more iq points will save me from the horde

I appreciate all the kind words but that is not going to work. You can't accept Germans but not brown people. So the only answer is to not accept anyone.

intelligence is not a good evolutionary strategy

stfu whitey.

Lmao, egypt was an allways will be an black nation.

Let neither of them in

The german would just try and ruin europe for a fourth time from his new perch in the UK

Bants aside, yes. 7% of Europe is foreign born, less than the amount of illegals in America (13%) but we're talking a number shamefully achieved since the 60s. And, as inundated with Mexicans as we are, we average about 300k deportations a year.
Europe has the floodgate open with no plans of securing their borders being seriously considered outside of the slav countries. Europe's leaders also are either directly colluding to these ends or are severely underestimating their capacities to sustain this situation.

Morgan Johansson, minister for justice and migration in Sweden is a good example of this.

Look at his optimism for accepting migrants into Europe in 2015 compared to 2016.

There's no shortage of 3rd worlders looking for a handouts in Europe. The optimistic figure was accepting 1 million a year into the whole EU.
In 2015 1.8 million migrants arrived and shat the pants of many EU know it alls. 2016 was the year Merkel had to tearfully 'reduce Germany's commitment' to addressing the crisis.

The numbers have padded out since then but this year there's another 1 million African migrants anticipated to aggress the typical barriers with a supposed 2 million more being held in Turkey awaiting release into Europe after failing to uphold their deal with Turkey, so they claim.

SO it can get very ugly this year. Take a look back at the 2015 happenings and prepare for things being almost 3 times worse.

If you can't come up with a refutation that at least makes sense, then don't talk.

In fact, don't exist.

Britain has been ruled by inbreds for a long time.

>7% of Europe is foreign born
Foreign to Europe or just foreign to the particular country.
Because I have no problem with Italians or Poles in Germany.

That is true, good german lad!
Take a nap Hanz! You'll need it to be at your very best!
Goodnight laddie.

I always get restless at weekends when I don't have to work and I don't have anything to do.

Look what happens to all the cities run by blacks.

Detroit, Newark, Baltimore, Flint. Nothing gets done if no one pays their bills.

It's a reckoning of first generation immigrants, immigrants being people born outside the EU.

Fuck you. I'm not going to bring children into a world where they're treated like slaves because the previous generations of whites were so subverted by Jews that they bought into hating themselves, levels of feminism that taught them never to have white children, and sent millions of the best white men there was to offer to die fighting each other in their own homelands. There's literally nothing that can be done in Europe to stop mass migration since every damn party in power pushes it and in the US we're about to be outnumbered by birthrate alone. Let it go.

Good, we don't need cucks like you anyways.

Stay mad white boi

as much as I hate leftists, a true far right dictator would not be the optimal outcome. i think westerners - especially americans, but to a lesser extent all westerners - have become too accustomed to freedom to support something like that except in an emergency situation. while we're getting close, we're not at that point yet, and i hope we never get there.

mfw my ancestors led the fight to save Europa from the muslim hordes 1300 years ago but unlike them I'm a fucking manlet and can't do anything about it

Yes our country is doomed, too far gone, too lazy too few to do anything about it.

Russia may be the closest thing to a white future and thats pretty fucking bad situation.

What about Poland or Hungary?

Look, it is nasty, absolutely. But things change, fast.

The solution to what is happening in Europe (and in the US), is a Reqonquista. No way around it. Mass deportations of millions of people from Britain and the Continent, mostly Germany, France, Spain and Italy.

That's the only way to solve the problem. Hard stop. No cohabitation, no assimilation is possible.

Europeans have done it before. Many times actually. We can do it again.

A lot of you don't pay too much attention to r/K theory. But shit is about to collapse in a big, big way. You need to take advantage of that crisis. People ARE waking up, it takes time to unplug people from the literal century of programming they've grown up in and been nurtured by.

You can do this. Don't give up an inch of your soil. You can purge your culture of degeneracy.

You are the smart ones. Not Jamal or Ahmed. Don't ever underestimate that. If they won't leave you'll fucking make them leave.

t. just a burger that refuses to accept blackpill shit. The blackpill is death, and as long as you're alive, you can keep fighting. And as long as you keep fighting, you have a chance.

Can't do anything legal, perhaps.

No. I can't do anything. I'm tiny, have no weapons training, military won't let me join because of chronic illness, and if I were to do something illegal, that would make me no better than them. Plus, it would be a waste of aryan blood. Too many of them, not enough of us to waste any

explain r/K theory please? I don't normally pay attention to leddit but I'm intrigued this time

Not a reddit thing as far as I can tell.

Basically it is a reproductive strategy found in nature. Plentiful resources = breed breed breed with no restraint. Scarce resources = invest in your kids to build the highest quality offspring.

Rea this guy's site:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/home-page/

It is really good shit, even Molymeme talks about it. It really makes you see things differently. Even presents a whitepill at the end.

>Build giant wall along Poland, Czech, (maybe Austria? idk how cucked that place is) if it's cucked then Slovakia, Slovenia and Hungary also, the border between Russia and Finland and all of Russia's borders, if they don't have any in the south, then monitor the seas and we're fine

Also kick all the shitskins out of Russia and Bulgaria and boom ethnostate of 95% white people
only based white refugees from western countries accepted

Interesting. I assumed r/K was a subreddit. Kek. So what this theory postulates is that because we live in a time of plentiful resources, we should be breeding like there's no tomorrow?

Was actually planning on having 10 kids when I get married hopefully

Not necessarily thats what your should be doing, but people who are programmed to do that will have more success.

Patterns shown with r species are echoed in humans. Rabbits sexualize their young early, don't give a shit about their group, aren't monogamous, and have low time preference. Wolves have extreme loyalty to their group, are (mostly) monogamous, and raise their young till well past sexual maturity.

R humans exhibit the same traits. Early sexualiztion of young (fag parades, who gives a shit if 13 year old cindy is fucking, let her fin out about her sexuality, etc). Low time preferance, an avoidance of work and monogamy. Low group loyalty.

It all fits together.

Blacks and whites have different reproductive models, since we are probably different subspecies.

Blacks aim for quantity and care little for them or their upbringing, sort of like insects.

Whites aim for fewer, and higher quality. And you might say this wasn't always the case historically, whites used to have like 10 children. I would sort of disagree with that, I don't know anyone in my family tree going back to late 1800s that ever had more than 3 children. And the whites that did have 10 children were doing so because they knew most of them would die from disease at a young age, which they did.

Where's this from?

Ok. I think I get what you're saying. You're saying we live in a hyper sexualized time already (true) and that a period of great scarcity will be on it's way (also probably true), and that while others limit their reproductive activities, we should seize it as an opportunity to repopulate?

take a guess ;)

anonymousconservative.com/blog/terror-attacks-in-london-what-are-the-luvvies-thinking/

Sorta. We live in a global society of great resources. Thus people have an inclination to abandon practices which allow one to survive in a tougher world, and adopt practices which hasten the spread of their genes in a world that rewards quantity and speed, not quality and competitiveness.

Fuck you bitch. Kys. This is a man's board

Stfu subhuman shitskin

Ok. So we're not following the proper breeding strategy given our resource level while niggers and shitskins are? That makes sense