USA FREEDOMING Iran when?

Im fucking sick and tired of these towel-heads prancing around the ME like they run the place, I think its about time we bitchslap them and sit them back down, theyre spreading all over the ME. Ive had enough of their faggotry

Other urls found in this thread:

newenglishreview.org/blog_direct_link.cfm/blog_id/59036/Amir-Mohebbifar-Muslim-Refugee-Jailed-For-Rape-of-Non-Muslim-Girl-One-More-Reason-Why-No-More-Muslims-Should-Be-Let-Into-Australia
channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-qa-is-saudi-arabia-funding-isis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idc about some ragheads. lets kill all the chicanos in our nation first

kys zionist fuck

>Kike

>bumping a kike thread

Good fucking goy holy shit. Kys

>wanting to bomb the friends of the jews
fuck off you disgusting anti-semite

you are literally worse than Hitler

OY VEEEYYYY
Is this what work days are like these days. CIA?

Lets be honest, the main security threat posed to the US and Europe comes from the Sunni gulf states and Saudi Arabia who extensively fund and propagate the most extreme version of islam known to history: Wahabbism. Wahabism of course being the state religion of Saudi Arabia.

Every single incident of islamic terrorism committed in the west, was committed by Sunni-Wahabbi's. ISIS is sunni, Boko Haram is Sunni, Al Qaeda and the 9/11 hijackers were Sunni, the Taliban is Sunni. Let this sink in - there have been 0 acts of terrorism committed by Iranians in the west.

On the contrary, Iran doesnt pose a security risk to the west - it poses a security risk to Israel, largely because of their treatment of the Palestinians. Hamas and Hezbollah arent security risks for the US. They are security risks for Israel.

Remember that next time someone wants you to go to war against Iran, its not for america, its for israel.

Iran's population is 3 times that of Iraq.

It's never fucking happening. The insane Neocon wars of reshaping the entire Middle East into a giant Anti-Iran bloc was literally chosen as the more manageable option.

>Saudi Arabia says their the goods guys and I-ran is a big meanie-head!

Raytheon pls go

>Ww3 starts and America starts fucking Iran in the ass
>I do my patriotic duty and enlist Day 1
>request combat but get stuck doing bullshit translation duty behind a desk
Fuck this gay earth
t. Halfbreed iranian

Hopefully soon.

Ignore the anti-Israeli cucks and sandnigger apologsts on here.

Did you forget that Iranian kid in germany who went on a shooting spree a year or so ago?

>bully victim
>killed exclusively Turks
>tried to play it off as he was a white nationalist and started to cry when an old polack called him a arab muslim
they need to stop ship these /r9k/ shitskins/white americans to the west

Muslim shill

Mahmoud

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post

This.So many apologists. It's okay they're views are pretty regrettable.

In honestly pretty sick of this "muh based Persians" meme being pushed by these redditor newfags. They're just as savage as any other mudslime shitskin
newenglishreview.org/blog_direct_link.cfm/blog_id/59036/Amir-Mohebbifar-Muslim-Refugee-Jailed-For-Rape-of-Non-Muslim-Girl-One-More-Reason-Why-No-More-Muslims-Should-Be-Let-Into-Australia

what pisses me off is the bitch style of fighting they always seem to use

crossing the border in iraw to shoot at Americans then flee back over their side when anyone pursued

Europe will be even more blacked

How about we mind our own business, namely that of putting America first and making it great again. Let the middle east deal with its own problems. We should be building a solar wall, creating jobs, ending degeneracy, and building a united society based on shared traditions and values.

Tell that to /sg/ kek

Israel and saud need freedom more tbqhwtfam

Good Idea. We could use some Iranians mixed in with the Syrians and Ethiopians.

I'm very proud of some of this thread
You faggot opposers of based Iran need to do some research tho
Let's check off the list of pros shall we?
>Hates Israel and imperialism brought about by Jewery
>Helping Assad in Syria
>Mostly white(look at pictures)
>Uses the only fundamentalist religion that has history in the area to keep their society orderly
>Hezbollah and the Houthis (these groups are A1 even though Houthis are shitskins)
>Friends with Russia and China(the opposition party to the governments responsible for the destruction of the west)
>Good food
>Hot women
>Debatably the best military in the Middle East
What are the biggest cons for you kike shills in the thread?

Haha nice trips to forgot to post this pic

>caring at all what happens in the middle east
Hello neocohen!

Iran can easily be saved, much of the population is pretty progressive in an Islamic sense but are cucked by their ultra conservative rulers.

I only know this because my best friend is Persian, and his family are "Jack Muslims" even the ones living in Iran. His family illegally brews beer and other spirits and sells it to others much like how how people sell weed in the USA where it's not legal.

Why wouldn't I? There are good peoples all around the globe even if Europeans take priority

As a westerner its none of your business what goes on there

This. You don't want Iranians or Saudis telling you how to live. Don't tell them how to live, and don't impose "Freedom" on them. Make America as great as possible, and the prudent nations will follow your example, while the imprudent will stew in their own folly until they learn prudence on their own.

Man you really are a shill aren't you.
It all effects us heavily, economically societally demographically. Why wouldn't it? Take the Syrian civil war for example. You can't possibly say that doesn't have an effect on the west.

That's the same exact mindset of a neocon. Congrats for ousting yourself.

I am for Isolationism in an ideal society man but things aren't looking good. Drastic measures and all.

>Im fucking sick and tired of these towel-heads prancing around the ME like they run the place

Yeah and I am tired of you kike degenerate niggers running around ruining everything, drone striking weddings in countries 90% of you mongoloids would not be able to find on the map. Go circumcise some children you low IQ Israel servant.

Have a pic of dead 'heroes'

You're a genius

The Syrian war (a) was a mistake, and (b) affects the West precisely to the degree that Western politicians like Merkel allow it.

We should not nor should have we been involved in the war. We should not arm any parties involved. We should hold ourselves aloof from it and concentrate on our own society.

The Syrian war affects the West only because Merkel, Trudeau, and friends use it as a cover for importing labor to cover in turn for the West's demographic shifts. Either recognize that the West's technological advancement, including robotics, requires less labor and thus accommodates organically the demographic shifts which are part of our new technical regime, or promote Western birthrates instead of importing foreigners. The latter plan has the advantage of providing colonists who can improve the undeveloped countries if they are not needed at home.

That's kinda what I'm saying. We should never have gotten involved but we've funded rebels and protesters. We should fix our mistake and help Assad so they can rebuild and take their citizens back.

The thing you don't understand is muslims want westerners to stay out. They don't care what side you pick, you're still picking a side and trying to have a say in their affairs.
Which is what has lead to the current state of the middle east and why they have such a boner of hatred for the west.
Most Syrian refugees are fleeing because of Assad, and supporting him would only give us more of those same refugees. Now if Assad was losing in Syria we would be getting all the Syrians who are in his corner instead of the ones who hate him that we are getting now.

GOOD GOY

Now go die for Israel, remember, Netanyahu even said that Hitler never wanted to kill Jews but Iran did. Keep up the wars for Israel, that's the only reason you exist.

Calm down there, Jan. This is obviously a pro-Israel shill and/or kike. Remember--
>1 post by this ID

Dude we just supported the rebels. There wouldn't be much of a difference if we switched sides then pulled out and if we just pulled out.

This

We should fix our mistake by leaving Syria and concentrating our efforts on improving ourselves. The money that went into the cruise missiles with which we bombed Syria could have built part of the solar border wall, or could have been spent deporting illegals, or could have been invested in building schools for our children, or could have been applied to paying off our national debt.
Fuck, we could even have begun building a wall to keep out the goddamned leafs.

And Assad fought back, massacred his opposition, while the rest of his opposition fled to Europe as refugees.
And because of western meddling our people feel a need of obligation to let these refugees in. That wouldn't be the case if we never got involved, and we didn't have our military bases littered all over the place

this

(((Greater Our Greatest Ally)))

I don't agree with the strike and we have a huge military with a ton of shit built already why not use it

>our people
That's a funny way of referring to Germans and Swedes.
I agree, though, that we probably don't need to have military bases littered all over the place. BRAC was one of the best things Bill Clinton did. Yes, I went there and said that Clinton did something right, fuck anyone so blinded by partisan factionalism that he can't see a balanced budget as a good thing.
The rest of the world wants us to be their military so that they can spend their money on building their own infrastructure and society. Every time Trump complains about Europe not spending enough on NATO, that's what he means. It's time to care about ourselves and spend on our own society.

Yeah I agree we shouldn't have funded protests or rebels

Supporting Assad is no different. The best thing we can do is to mind our own business
It'd probably be best if NATO just didn't exist desu. It's a neocon tool

Fucking oath mate!

And while we're at it, let's bomb the shit out of north korea! And any other country without a central bank?

Who's with me? How dare these fucking goyim try and run a country without a petrodollar system or central bank?

>tfw the bait thread I made hours ago and literally forgot all about is still on Page 1

Anyone else glad that BASED TRUMP has allied with Good Guy Israel to finally wipe out the Evil Iranian regime? Press 1 to respect Israel and Saudi Arabia!

We've been using that military since 2001. There's an entire generation now approaching college age that has never known the peace that I grew up enjoying in the 80's. I remember when GI Joe was complete fiction; now we fight other people's wars with no point, no hope of success, and no clear path to victory. That's what a foreign war is: we don't take territory, we don't spread America or gain states or territories or even colonies, but we fight and die and lose and waste for reasons that we don't even understand. It's time for peace.

At least they care about their shareholders.

I love this thread

I think it's time you kill yourself, Young Republifat.

[S] to spit on all of them, including you.

Nice try Schlomo. Even for a cut, but possibly goyim you are especially retarded.

Are little lad has the height, dick length of an Asian? Haha stay in your Nigger nation. The Persians have had enough shit, they're lead by kike retards but one Iranian has more culture and history than every morbidly obese cunt in your nigger nation.

Suck my uncut dick steiny.

Bump

>it poses a security risk to Israel, largely because of their treatment of the Palestinians
lol no. Palestinians are just a pretext. Hezbollah wasn't even formed until the 80s. In reality, Iran sees the Middle East slipping away from their sphere of influence and wants excuses to strike at its rivals in the region.

WRONG.
channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-qa-is-saudi-arabia-funding-isis

What do you expect America to do break off all ties with Saudi Arabia because some of it's citizens funded terrorism in the past. They are definitely playing ball going to fairly great lengths to prevent terrorist funding because of pressure from America.

>theyre spreading all over the ME
Non-Jew source?

WRONG.

Most Iranian citizens love to spread the America and Saudi fund ISIS meme and want America out of the middle east. If America leaves the middle east Iran takes over the region and enacts the Islamic expansionism decreed by the IRI constitution.

They also oppose America regime changing Iran despite supposedly being against the Islamic government.

It's all Taqiyya you utter moron.