Would anyone care if we nuked this piece of shit country?

Would anyone care if we nuked this piece of shit country?

nope

nope

The only thing I can agree with Blumpf on is the Mexican menace.

Although I can't believe his hick supporter base fell for the wall meme. If he really wanted to curb illegal immigration he'd introduce a federal law that rapes employers for hiring illegals.

nope

I dunno say you killed every member of every cartel and educated the plebes, used the full power of the FBI and NSA to root out the corruption ( looking at u CIA), then proceeded to kick out the Central Americans. At this point I think there would be bretty gud country left.

nope

I don't mind Mexicans at all, I just wish they would stay in their own country. Or maybe allow a few million of them to live in Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona so the rest of us can eat dank tacos all the time, but no more than that.

Nope

why the FUCK would we waste time and resources on that?

Mexico can be saved, it just requires us to put forth some effort.
The border wall is a great start because it forces people in Mexico to make the place they live better instead of moving to greener pastures.

Next should be economic rekindling. Sell bonds at a high interest rate to the Mexican government specifically for rebuilding their infrastructure. Try to make Mexico into China 2.0.

People don't believe this when I tell them, but Mexico used to be considered the place for quality electronics and material. At one time, anything from Mexico was considered made by extremely talented companies who were coming in from all over the world.

We're in this mess because the Mexican government is corrupt as fuck due to the loss of their once booming product economy. Put the economy back in place, the problem fixes itself.

as long as the radiation does not cross in to Texas.

>nuke Washington DC
>no more Mexican immigrants
>problem solved

Because Mexico is a very necessary wall between us and South America.
Not to mention they are, by far, the best trade partner for us due to their proximity to the Atlantic and the Pacific.

nope

You have to go back

So the spics will stop coming here.

Not only we don't care

we in fact encourage it

Nuke Mexico

The food corporations would care.

>The food corporations would care.
NO ONE WOULD FUCKING CARE!!!!!

NOT EVEN PETA

Nope.

Nope

>Nuke Mexico City
>Nuke Mexico Estate
>Nuke Guerrero
>Nuke Michoacan
>Move capital to Guadalajara, Monterrey or Merida

this is the final solution to the mexican question

where would car manufacturers go

To Brazil duh

Just bomb the shit out of the places in the blue circles and the quality of the country improves at least 60%

Worthless beaner. You're so fucking stupid you dont even realize your Country doesn't deserve to be nuked.

Not all the country deserves it, just some parts.

I'd care in the sense I'd be overjoyed, in fact, I'd be hoping the President keeps those nukes rolling southwards.

I would care, unless you nuked it after all the other higher priority options.

We should of annexed Mexico after we defeated Mexico City in 1847

no.

Do it, pussy.
We got the codes now.

>The border wall is a great start

Fuck walls.

We need to bring Freedom to Mexico, Shock and Awe style.
Push those taco munching squat monsters all the way into South America and use the Panama Canal as our southern border.

Then we do the same to the snowfaggots, pushing them into Siberia and using the Bering Strait as the northern border.

Manifest Destiny, cunts.

It would still turn into a piece of shit. Just like the US.

North Mexiko and West Mexico should be safe. Then kill all the chilango and oaxacan niggers in our beautiful states. The new south Mexiko should be 100% white.

its not that hard.

ONLY WHITE CONQUISTADORS MUST LIVE.

Ă‘o

It may end up benefiting us in the long run. Especially since they're one of our largest trading partners and sheit.

>annexed Mexico
At least these parts.

No. Veracruz and Yucatan peninsula are full of niggers. West Mexico and Bajio should be red.

>should of

Plebbit. Faggot.

Tejanos that love Texas are the only savable Hispanics.

The rest of you can go to Hell with Santa Anna.

But the peninsula is where all the oil is extracted, and Veracruz is basically the door of Mexico. All the international commerce goes there.

I would, I don't want a bunch of fallout spreading over the south where I live.

Drop hydrogen bombs, they're cleaner.

We should have taken more land. We should have pushed the whole way to Mexico City and claimed everything north of it. We should have kept Cuba and the Philippines after the war with Spain and made ready to seize the Caribbean Islands. Then, round up all the Mexicans, blacks, Cubans, Haitians, Jamaicans and other islanders in our new territory and shipped them to the Philippines.

Literally fucking this.

All that prime tropical territory is would bring produce levels even further down..

Nah, a lot of mexicans prefered to live under anglo rule even in the times of the Mexican–American War. Hell, my state were ones of those who wanted to secede. But you were the ones who didn't want more territory.

But all my stuff its in there

we can do a ethnic cleanse.

Or at least kick all indians to Belize.