SWEDEN YES

A 70 year old woman has been charged with hate speech for making disparaging remarks on facebook about immigrants shitting in the street.

friatider.se/70-rig-kvinna-talas-f-r-hets-mot-folkgrupp

Looks like they're setting examples so that the people will know who is in charge.

What is the large deal? If you do the crime, you have to do the time.

Such a fucking cuck.

OT, last night in my dream I was in Sweden. I've never been there in real life, so I wouldn't know. I almost cried - some sort of nostalgia - I guess. There was bear cub in kitchen.

Are you serious going to defend somaeone that spread hate speech?

Sweden isn't real.

>hate speech

Wew lad

god, ur a faggot

Who cares about Sweden anymore?

Damn thats some orwellian shit right there

Bög, neger, sieg heil. Sue me!

No way you're a real person

THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE TO SAY IN THIS CASE WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING THROWING PEOPLE IN PRISON WHERE THEY WILL BE FORCED TO HAVE UNWILLING ASS SEX WHILE BEING RAPED THIS IS NOT JUSTICE IT'S JUST THAT SWEDEN IS SO KEKED THEY DON'T REALIZE THAT THEY'RE DESTROYING EUROPE WITH PC HORSESHIT AND BTW ALL SWEDISH MEN ARE GAY WHO LIKE TO DRINK SOMALI CUM THAT'S WHERE THE SWEDEN YES! MEME CAME FROM ORIGINALLY

>Sweden
>11
>USA
>684

So what I. Sure she and her grandpappy shat in the streets b4 plumbing. Some whites shit in carrier bags and store them in their homes,

You're right. Somalians are fucking awesome

That is a funny joke because if somebody tried to castrate my son I would shoot them

This is what happens when you let full blown feminists run your country

No, that screenshot is photoshopped. No newspaper would use a period in a headline.

lel

Adult niggers deserve to starve and being enslaved

makes you think about who really won WW2.

the good guys.....or the bad guys

If someone in a political position seriously advocated a castration program for the male natives of my country I would shoot them, doesn't even have to be my son.

And its a lot fucking harder for me to get guns than it would be for you or a Swede. Plenty of hours digging through bogs with metal detectors to find a GFA cache.

Fake News