A southern California pro-Trump high school?

A southern California pro-Trump high school?

youtube.com/watch?v=diZCaau2Mcc

literally nothing in that video suggests that the high school is pro trump. neck yourself.

Why are highschoolers these days so gay?

There are fucking Trump photo signs, you fucking nigger.

once you get off the coast california is redpilled as fuck. just massively outnumbered

That was beautiful. No doubt all those kids aren't conservative but at least those who were were not crucified for supporting our now president

>there are still retard euros who pretend we are 50% white or white hispanics are not white
i garantee you 80% of ppl in this vid have like 40% or more hispanic blood

>me on the left

>gen z

G-G-GUYS REMEMBER USA IS 55% WHITE ONLY G-G-GUYS. REMEMBER.

PV is the uberrich part of la. Strategically, the highest ground against the browns.

god I hate teenagers.

>I would have sex with almost every girl that appeared in that video though

The Aryan breeding grounds look like they're coming along great.

also
>this many normies

>there were so many Chads

I'm 10 years older than them and they could all still beat my ass desu

Generation Z will be right-wing because the people at that school and the people in that comment section will hate those kids for supporting Trump.

their happiness perturbs me.

I guess I really do belong there

>tfw my ebay account is older than half of them.

I kinda doubt they'll be fascists like Sup Forums hopes though. Kids almost always lean libertarian, especially if their childhood suppressors were authoritarian.

So it's the perfect american community

I can count to potato retard wearing a potato nigger shirt.

What a time to be alive.

Obviously they're not going to be any specific ideology in particular. They grew up in recession, they'll be fiscally conservative. Their parents and teachers were liberals, they'll be socially conservative. Their Boomer, Gen X and Millennial overlords will tell them to drink the leftist Kool-Aid - and that's why they won't.

this was kinda refreshing to watch, and those cheerleader girls were cute af