Biden is very likely to run in 2020. How fucked is Trump?

Biden is very likely to run in 2020. How fucked is Trump?

What's up with the Americans and their taste in politicians who are so old they are about to die?

This is the answer

Considering he's FUCKIN A WHITE MALE, I sincerely doubt he'll be well liked by the Democrat's base

>he will be 78 in 2020

not fucked at all

here comes cuckerberg

>millennial
>jew
>president

Diamond joe is gonna win

google Biden + creepy, game over

Wasn't Obama like 48 when he was elected?

Ol' creepy bad touch uncle Joe...I don't think so

The Dems got nothing, nobody. The party leadership is also remarkably...geriatric while the Republicans have gotten considerably younger in recent years due to changing their primary systems to weed out long-time incumbents. The two oldest Republican Senators are John McCain and Orrin Hatch, the latter of whom is retiring at the conclusion of his current term.

Uncle Bad Touch isn't getting the niggaz out and flipping the Rust Belt like Obama did. Sorry OP.

As fucked as this girl.

Trump is a jew prop and faggots love him cause he says stupid shit.

EVERYTHING ZEN EVERYTHING ZEN

What a god damn ghoul he is

Putting his age aside, Biden has always come off as a typical slimy politician which has been his undoing every time he tried to run for president (1988, 1992, 2008).

>Bernie Sanders
>Joe Biden
>Black woman

Divided democrats, Trump wins.

A black woman will never be President. Even black men won't vote for her. Those male Dems who were on the fence and went Hillary in 2016 will go Trump or just stay home.

No one likes black women in a powerful position.

I'd take them over Trump. Easily.

no dem will vote for a white male.

Pedo Biden not a chance! #MAGA!

Joe Biden is not a pedo

I think he would be popular with the White Blue Collar Union people who voted Trump, but Trump hopefully will have them locked in, and Dems will hopefully double down on diversity and nominate a brown/woman/non-white/gay person.

If Biden runs, so will the children.

I dont want to go through an election cycle with all those dumb biden memes.

They are the worst.

he gave his OWN SON brain cancer.

>this man is our president

based