Last night I slept for 12 hours straight. I'm so tired, Sup Forums. I never thought I'd be so tired at 23

Last night I slept for 12 hours straight. I'm so tired, Sup Forums. I never thought I'd be so tired at 23.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuRhE7y6-EA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wake up.

oversleeping is bad, get out of bed and go chop some wood

youtube.com/watch?v=tuRhE7y6-EA

are you me ?

Now that you're up tell me about Uruguay.

Is it a nice place?

I need someplace to hide once Chelsea Clinton is elected in 2024 and puts all white males in concentration camps.

Unless there's an obvious reason (overwork, etc), see a doctor. There are lots of causes of fatigue. Most are treatable.

ayyyyy
I know, and I find it to be a problem. Back in the day I wouldn't stay asleep for longer than 9 hours without an alarm clock
>the weak should fear the strong
feels bad man
>Is it a nice place?
it sucks tbqh
I want to gtfo as soon as I graduate but I won't make it at this rate, I need my shit together

Clean your room, clean your home, clear your mind. Seek love, struggle, win, lose, live.

Sage advice

if u didnt force urself i wouldnt worry that much; if u did, ask ur why?

either way, c a doctor breh, God bless

uself*

Uruguay is a nice place.

OP is a lazy faggot. If you do some work here, you'll get far. We have very good food and clean air and water. Reserch a bit... also 85% white.

>Uruguay is a nice place.
>t. sendic

I slept for 14 hours too today. The difference is my gf of 7 years broke up with me. The fuck is your excuse Suarez?

I don't have one, that's the worst part. When I saw the time after waking up I felt like shit. I had stuff to do today and I wasted my time. Oversleeping is degeneracy.

>complains about oversleeping on Sup Forums...ayyy

maybe is better if you go be a lazy fag somewhere else.

it is so true that if you have a cluttered environment you have a cluttered mind. You owe it to yourself if you have never had a clean place to see what it feels like. Please if you live in clutter clean it up. If all you see around you is shit you will feel like shit.

A decade ago
I never thought I would be
At twenty-three
On the verge of spontaneous combustion
Wo-is-me
But I guess that it comes with the territory
An ominous landscape of never ending calamity
I need you to hear
I need you to see that I have had all that I can take
And exploding seems like a definite possibility to me

>implying it was lazyness
I was banking on waking up after 9 hours tops
also Argentina>Uruguay

>it sucks tbqh
Uruguay is on my list of places to flee to though

depression can lead to long sleeping/excessive fatigue for no seeming reason

looks like you don't have the stamina to satisfy your woman. You will definitely be cucked.

I've never slept more than 10 hours in one shot, even after all nighters

what the fuck is up with you sloth people

Uruguay is a nice place if you enjoy having fags encouraged in their faggotry, rampant and legal abortion, affirmative action for niggers and trannies, sky-high taxes, unemployment, closing companies, corruption, crime, handouts and some nice beaches filled with stoners or Argentinian qts depending on which beach you go to.

>tfw all this
>tfw I might have no better choice when the world gets BLACKED

Eastern yurop seems attractive

I take poops so big the hurt my butthole.

This is actually true...but we have potential to be a new natzi land.

>natzi
>begun with wanting to say NatSoc and decided to go for Nazi.
>fucked up

drink more water

Oh BTW "fags encouraged in their faggotry" means gay "marriage" is legal and the government sponsors all kinds of faggy shit. And feminists are out of whack too, they enacted what looked like a black sabbath on the street, pic related. Not as bad as the Argentinians 6 days ago though kek
sorry buddy, I'm blackpilled about Uruguay
kek

>12 hours

That it? 16-18 hour master race reporting in

this isn't your support group fuckass

Nice blog
holy shit
were you wasted or on meds?

No. I do it every day

sounds like an utter waste
am I wrong to assume you're a fat NEET?

a womans desire for satisfaction can never be quenched. It must be held in contempt.

Nah I do casual admin work

Can you be thin sleeping so much though?

I'd say average but I could stand to lose a couple more kgs. I used to be a really fat fuck a few years back.

I've done 15-17 hours from being awake for 2 days straight, though it depends on when you go to sleep relative to when your circadian rhythm is aligned

oh, has happened to me in those cases too, although I don't usually recover all the sleep in one take
rare for me to go beyond 14 hours
Last night's sleep worries me because I literally had no excuse and I find it almost degenerate, the only thing keeping me from it being degenerate being that it wasn't premeditated or voluntary.

10-14 per day here. I don't see how people do anything on 5-8. I feel like I'm just going to pass out if I don't get at least 10.

Do you work a blue collar job?

3 days is easy peasy. it gets pretty fucked up after that amount of time though. Shadow people. shadow dogs, people following you. its all hallucinations. think of it like a waking dream and it feels exactly like you are dreaming.

I've experienced things close to that when doing almost 2 days. Sleep deprivation is fucked up.

you should probably go to the doctor dude, I do 9 and even thats a lot.

SLEEP CAN BE GOOD FOR YOURSELF user, ESPECIALLY REM SLEEP

>ESPECIALLY REM SLEEP

What's the frequency Kenneth?

Ask Dan Rather

Nah, neet. I'm above avg active tho since I run/workout and play soccer.

cost moneys I don't have. I assume it's because I'm starving to death desu.

IIRC anemia can do that to you, other than that whatever gland produce melatonin (pineal?). Iron supplements are cheap.

I didn't get it until I googled it, top kek nevertheless
>Nah, neet. I'm above avg active tho since I run/workout and play soccer.
makes sense I guess

OP is a faggot

this. if you ever want to remember anything at all you need rem. my parents didnt care about sleep they would prioritise the animals over sleep. cat would wake me every night many times. they would let the dog outside before the sun came up and let him bark until I would wake up. I had a bran damaged mother that would forget she let the dog out so every time I let him in because of the barking she would just let it back outside to wake me. this goes on for my entire life. couldnt remember a fucking thing. complete moron but I was tested at 134 Iq as a child. long story short as soon as I was able to get full nights sleep I could remember things. Sleep is the most important part of a healthy lifestyle. never let someone or something take that away from you. They are either retarded or they are trying to fuck you up. Sleep tight.

That's all nice and true user, but oversleeping isn't good. You were clearly undersleeping.
Also fuck animals.

I'm not talking about oversleeping. that makes you tired. nobody is denying that.

I'm two years younger than you what advice do you give me?
>inb4 kys

time to take the ironpill then

Let the goddess of sleep embrace you with her warmth. Let yourself slowly sink in to the comfort of the void.

reading those words felt like being sucked into a black hole, holy shit

yeah it's not going to hurt (as long as you dont overdose obviously) you can/should take vitamin c with it to increase absorption. I was mildly anemic and I noticed a very distinct feeling of being too fatigued to get out of bed even after a full night sleep.

I might be lacking in vitamin C, since I eat a healthy amount of meat

I'm the same, even the same age. I don't get it.

My knees even hurt now, I thought that was some old man shit.

It's not required it just increases the amount you absorb when taken together. There's other reasons you could be anemic though but you need to go to a doc to get any real answers

Improper diet.

Lack of exercise.

Too much sugar.

Too much caffeine.

1.) Quit sugar. No more soda. No more candy.

2.) Quit coffee. Your body needs to learn how to exist without chemical stimulants.

3.) Go to bed by 12:00 Wake up at a reasonable but not retarded time. 7:00, 8:00, 9:00.

4.) A few minutes after waking up, work out. Do 10 pullups. Or do 100 push ups in sets of whatever you can manage. Or do dumbell squats. Whatever. But you have to push yourself.

5.) Make a big healthy breakfast, but portion it out into two or three plates and eat it over the course of the morning.

But what the fuck do I know.

>Go to bed by 12:00
this is where I fail, the urge to lurk and post is too high

meant to say strong btw

I do exercise

Don't drink soda or much sugar in general

Don't drink coffee

Have a job so I have a regular sleep cycle by default

Still in the same boat as OP

I suspect I should change my mattress tbqh, I think it sinks deeper than it should. I've been living in a humid house and I think it affected the springs.

you arent being natural. you are forcing yourself. you are looking for the 0 fat meme. if you spend all your time trying to be healthy you dont have time for anything else. there is nothing wrong with some fat on you.

if only the koolaid you are drinking had a higher concentration of poison...

you cant die fast enough for me

stop trying so hard to fit in, reddit

try the couch if thats what you think it is.