What's your opinion on Sargon of Akkad?

What's your opinion on Sargon of Akkad?

fag

He's a civic nationalist faggot that t_d retards adore

i like the guy

Pretentious asswipe.

I like him, but it was funny watching him sperg out in the election video.

i agree to almost all of his views

Him and all of his followers and subscibers are faggots. I was on his side in the Desiny debate, but he is still a huge pseudo faggot.

He's a chubby manlet pleb desu desu

Really needs to eat the redpill

low iq

He was a libtard with an agenda.

he is a high school dropout and was a neet for years.

fucking degenerate.

Pseudo-intellectual douchebag.

If you watch him you need to leave, sage

he's a pretty smart studmuffin.

gay BLACKED cuckold enthusiast that co-opted the kekistan faggotry on leddit.

Don't know him, don't care to know him, and will never know him along with all the rest of the crisis actors (((you)))) constantly spawn here

He's literally the dumbest cunt in existence. Loads of fags in this website have an Elliot Rodgers episode when e-celeb thots are paraded but when it comes to this dwarf its totally different, somehow. Now I hate thots as much as the next soon to be minority in my homeland, but at least they provide visual stimulation. In contrast this fat dwarf, oafishly vomits meaningless, vapid platitudes.

Any nigger with an IQ over 60 can see Shitface Cuckpussy is actually more of a retard than sperg Lord (((Molyneux))).

Cuckold octoroon, he thinks that with the right enviorment and education a Negro from Africa with a 75 IQ can become a functioning member of western civilization
Thinks that is muslims men weren't weren't raping European women that native Europeans would be doing it instead
Thinks civic nationalism will save the west when infact nationalism has long since become a joke. When you have a policy that allows for any mud person to come to Europe and be considered as European as a white man who's family has been there generations nationalism has no meaning.
Thinks whites should not see through a racial lens because...... it's morally wrong for any race to put one's people above the good of the state
Sargon is a pseudo intellectual classic liberal who runs off emotion and not logic thought as much as he claims to do
His ideology will only bring us to this exact tipping point again if implemented

the epitome of "alt-light"

Used to watch his vid. He has a decent voice and has some decent oratory skills.

Watching his British election vid cemented his status as a pontificating pseudo intellectual

He's alright, I guess.

>Sargon of-a-cuck

He still believes in leftist axioms such as "people are inherently equal" or "different groups can coexist peacefully"

He's one of the few subs I have that piss me off, but I don't unsub from. There was that twitter ban a while back where he pretended he dindu nuffin, and fans rallied just to end up with egg on their face. Lost a lot of respect over that

t. Sargon of Afag

moron who needs to stick to talking about literal sjws. hes a complete fool otherwise.

GHENGIS OF KHAN
He's a fucking cornball who tries to appeal to authority with his alias.

middle of the road faux-edge lord. a non-principled centrist. a fence sitter. makes 20 minute videos about dumb tumblr teens instead of stuff that matters.

he and his followers are valueless

How many fucking threads are you going to make about yourself, Carl?

He's directly acknowledged the Rothschilds and Soros as threats. That's treading reaaaaaaallll close to the borders of 1488 territory.

I like him

mostly he just 'debates' retard tumblrites but some his videos are good

ok but he still believes in "classical liberalism" nonsense like racial equity

He's right about the nuclear issue. Nuclear weapons is what's kept us out of another World War

I've only heard him do solo shows, this week in stupid and all that.