I care what Jeb thinks

I care what Jeb thinks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_zaSKZks1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slow and steady baby. This is all part of Jeb's plan.

Slow and steady

He is just so pathetic, in the literal, non-pejorative sense of the word.

Jesus, I actually feel bad for him on a personal level.

The Turtle always beats The Hair.
Slow and steady.

Tfw ill never be this lucky

>Not even Jeb's mom cares

always kek

>tfw your mom thinks you're Presidential and cares what you think

Don't smoke weed or you'll be like him.

1 toke 40 years ago did this.

>user she was not really trying
>She said herself he should not run kek.

A nap might help you get over it.
Jeb will be taking one too.
Just sleep buddy, enjoy the night.

What is there to say about Jeb Bush that hasn't already been said? He's an amazing man, but that's not a compliment.

Return of the JEBI: The Fash Bashes Back!

I care Jebby

He's too good for us user

What the fuck is wrong with the thick rimmed cuck's ears?

>TFW have had a few drinks & thus am already sleepy, so can enjoy sleepy shill posts for once

He doesn't look slow and steady, he looks like a broken man.

Finally, turning up the ENERGY!

Bumping

Jeb Ponders World Domination & gets a shoe shine: Multi-tasking!

Jeb is too good for this world.

it's like every picture of this guy is a moment of zen

I do honestly feel bad for Jeb sometimes, his family is absolute Cancer but he has a pretty decent track record, no doubt that record would have meant fuck all when the Jews took control of him, but still.

i really feel bad for Jeb!. He must be on suicide watch

Bump for lulz

Do you think Jeb is unironically a decent and kind guy, or just a (((clown))) pretending to be one?

>What it must feel like to be the smartest Bush and know you are the true president of America.

I should have been President

Has jeb lost weight?
>please clap

I wanna give Jeb a hug...

I care Jeb
I care

He deserves an apology.

Impressive banter

GUAC SURGE

Jeb threads are always comfy. I don't really feel bad for Jeb, his family is absolutely degenerate. I pity him though.

I'm wearin mah hoodie

Hello Jim I know you're in this thread.

I got banned for posting this on /gd/ last year

>smiled wistfully
lol

High energy Jeb threads.

Holy shit were those real kids?

Ha.
Jeb will always be low energy. Democracy is a sham.

jeb controls the world with an iron but fair fist

!beJ

That's actually not too bad.
Anyone have the Bernie raccoon one?

Yeeeeeah, I'm going to need a quick rundown.

Jeb's son, George P. Bush
Slower and steadier

I kind of like jeb, he's like a retarded puppy. Just as long as he can never, ever get near the levers of power, he seems like a nice guy. Like they just found him in an ihop trying to order a grand slam and asked him to run for president.

trips of truth

Somehow he is or was governor of florida

>hair

Slow and steady guys it's all just part of the plan.

In 2020 he'll be right in front of the finish line while Trump will have to start all over again with a new campaign.

Checkmate.

Jeb! is Fredo, just hasn't been taken fishing yet.

>The former presidential candidate explained that while he obviously wasn’t a huge Trump fan, he thought “Drain the swamp” was a “classic line.”

I'm still waiting for the Jeb redemption arc, he's clearly the outsider in a family of insiders.

Observed

All this low energy..

Jesus Christ he really was /ourguy/

Hair, not hare.
youtube.com/watch?v=w_zaSKZks1A

Jeb threads sustain me

Ah

Am I the only one who genuinely feels bad for Jeb? And, I'm a complete asshole, but something about him struck a sad nerve with me. I think he would've been a bad president, but I think he is a good person and a gentle soul. Idk I might just be being soft.

I'm not a complete asshole and his campaign was completely pathetic. I agree with you, except I don't think he is a good or gentle person. He used to be a real bully in school since he was the biggest kid by far.

He's not used to getting his way within the family (being the least favorite by far), but he seems to expect respect from the general public. He needs to be humbled.

SHALOM ALEIKAM JACKSON TWO BEARS!

You don't feel bad for Jeb. You feel like shit because the world is so crap a good guy like him can't make it. The world, and the US in particular, no longer espouses the values it so fervently claim to uphold. It shits on good people for the sake of doing it.

I'm warning you faggots about all this Jeb and slow and steady meming. You may accidentally meme him into office years from now.

I care, hckheb.

Jeb seems like he'd be an excellent university president/sports commissioner/head of a task force, etc., not cutthroat enough for electoral politics, but a decent policy wonk type. Considering the dynastic weirdness he grew up in, he's by far the most decent of the Bush clan, for what that's worth. Jeb! threads are still a hoot, tho.

The Bush family and Jeb are open borders globalists. They are the antithesis of everything this forum stands for.

It is obvious this thread is dominated Jeb's supporters (likely one dude supporter spamming through multiple IPs, family and friends) and faggot libtards from reddit.

Jeb's gonna kill himself soon isn't he?

Jeb!

He won $100? Is that from Jeb's twitter or something? Damn.

A good guy??? Go fuck yourself you cuck. It is ignorant pieces of shit like yourself that brought us the Bush-Clinton open border dynasties that ultimately made white the minority.

There are more people in this thread than there are Jeb! supporters irl...at least I hope so.

we like jeb! because he was so completely whipped by trump that his political HP went too far into the negatives it wrapped back around and went to the max possible integer, leading to his guac surge that took every state by green storm on sunday funday

hot

hes turning into a robot
i wonder what his favorite anime is

>implying I thought "Dubya" was a good guy
>implying I thought "Clinton" was a good guy
Jesus, you respond to buzz words without even thinking through the context. Grow up. Use your brain sometime.

IT WAS JEBS TURN!
i thought he killed himself.

What a waste.

kek, he's finally gonna kill himself

Imagine if Jeb was an anal dominatrix because his cash ran out.

"Slow and steady"
"I wanna be your first"
"I see that turtlehead"
"Please crap"