This is how the law deals with the domestic terrorists of the alt-right who think they're so entitled to take private...

This is how the law deals with the domestic terrorists of the alt-right who think they're so entitled to take private parking so that they can go cause violence elsewhere.

White people with jobs can afford a $70 boot ticket though. Can you nigger?

>I have money so I can do whatever I want

This is why you're garbage, you realize that, right?

Lol you can take those off so easy. Go on amazon and buy a kit then sell the shoes to some towing company

Or take them off and cut the spring on the inside and they'll get stuck in the locked position when they try to install it again

This wasn't police btw, cops will tow you not shoe you.

lol

domestic terrorism requires violence. there's only one side causing violence and that's the communists. grow the fuck up or an hero.

jelly

What?

>Get a boot ticket.
>Help out an officer meat his ticket quota so he doesn't take a pay cut.
Just doing my part.

>ayo senpai dollaz ova everything ya feel me
>I stay on my gristle, my grind and my hustle
>fuck all y'all broke niggas, get ya paper up
>ummmm, money isn't everything you privileged whitey

You dont understand nigger, when you have a job, even a shitty one, if you dont try to live like a rapper, it opens up a world of opportunity. If you tried emulating whites you might find this world is fair and reward is based on merit. Stay mad though

KEK, those don't even cover the lug nuts and I have more than one spare. Besides, I have gotten boots off before. Let air out of the tire, then take something that you can use for leverage and pop the end of the boot over the lip of the rim and work it off. Those boots would be mine.

You sound butthurt. Everything okay?

>Pay $50
>free to go

wow, they were sure taught a lesson!

lol, are you mad people have a job and money?

Yea, I have a cutoff saw in my truck for this reason.

>pay a fine that goes to the public treasury to provide services to the people
You're welcome, nigger.

You sound like someone who desperately wishes he had a good job.

ITT, people justify being assholes by accusing OP of being a nigger to make themselves feel like big men.

If I were a nigger I'd be fucking all your loose mothers right now.

>Nigger
>Fucking old ladies
Sand nigger maybe.

Virgin detected

you sound like a tumblr sodomite who shouldnt be on Sup Forums, stay mad faggot.

congrats spending $1,200 on the boots that you will never get back

you really showed those guys, who will just grind them off with the angle grinder they keep in the toolbox

Nigs come in all colors OP. Grab a shovel she might be ripe

Where do you think the money goes dumbass?
Fuck you literally think cops are machines.

Destination is irrelevant. The mentality that one can break the law to be a violent prick is what matters.

Enjoy being the equivalent of a subhuman muslim, like most of this thread.

>Destination is irrelevant
How is it irrelevant? Are you retarded? Do you not understand anything about the money you have? Typical redditor robot.

>The mentality that one can break the law to be a violent prick is what matters.
Because parking illegally is being violent. Okay. Tell me how many people does illegal parking kill per year. Go ahead.

>Enjoy being the equivalent of a subhuman muslim, like most of this thread.
You're the subhuman baiting too hard. Go back.

Buying us gifts will not keep our lead out of your skull.

So if you're against breaking the law, I assume you're against antifa and BLM as well, right?

Did you buy all of those boots?

So as long as I have money to pay it, I can speed on every road, I can drive in front of people any time I want, I can run red lights, I can park in handicap spaces, etc.

It's fine because the money goes to the city, right?

Subhuman garbage. I wasn't kidding.

And since you're too low IQ to follow, the ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF THIS THREAD is that these assholes parked there to go to an anti-muslim rally. But since you're scared of news and facts you probably don't even know about that, right?

I wouldn't know how to get one of these off. I guess I'd Google it on my smartphone and hope for the best. Maybe I'd Uber to the police station?

Trump supporters and alt-right are literally subhuman trash. You need to know what you are and know your place. You will be booted. You will be arrested. When you attack you will be destroyed. Your place is on your knees begging to your nonexistent god to please allow you to do good in this world and be kind to everyone around you. You deserve nothing and you'll get nothing.

>So as long as I have money to pay it, I can speed on every road, I can drive in front of people any time I want, I can run red lights, I can park in handicap spaces, etc.
Know what? It is okay to do all those things if you want to pay for them. But who in their right mind goes out of their way to be dangerous and waste money and drivers points and ultimately like up a bad record? Your sub 80 iq can't preform even the most basic of critical thinking.

>anti-muslim rally
Link to rally, now. Anti-sharia isn't anti-muslim.

>why you're garbage

You're projecting there poorfag.

This wasnt even a city cop or tow company, it was a fag lib business. Just go on Amazon, $30 for a circular lock pick, yes they are legal to own.

>destruction of property

There are consequences for actions dummy

a shitty job barely pays rent, utilities, gas, and food. no opportunity.

>getting pussy blasted about people praying to a non-existent god
>getting pussy blasted about people going to an anti-non-existent rally

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

>anti-nonexistent god rally

Yes it does, youre living in the wrong place with the wrong imaginary lifestyle

You are the scum of the earth.

Defeated without any more rebuttals.
I expected nothing less from spineless leftists.

2 Batteries, 2 blades, you could do it to an entire parking lot.

Kek they show up, get BTFO, get butthurt, and then never comment again. BAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAAH

It stopped being their property when they left it with my personal belongings.

It's my property now faggot, don't fuck with my shit

Aww did mean ole Mister Trump take away your Paris Accord. It's okay you can pretend you're a dangerous revolutionary with the other "special" kids tomorrow. You like that don't ya? Who's my special little Antifa boy? Who's my special little cuckie-monster?

I'm genuinely curious as to what makes this private parking. This looks like some kind of shopping mall. There's even a sign right in front of them advertising a Trader Joes. When did Trader Joes have private parking?