Teacher charged with having sex with THREE underage students

Teacher charged with having sex with THREE underage students

What the fuck is wrong with these pedophiles in America?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4589622/Teacher-charged-having-sex-three-male-students.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw&t=73s
public-schools.startclass.com/l/65513/Rocky-Mount-Preparatory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's an attractive girl so it's ok.
Remember, women deserve equal; rights and respect but don't be misogynist and think they can be held to the same standards.

N I C E
I
C
E

how did they fuck this up??????? someone is ALWAYS GETTING BUTTHURT

some white kid ratted them out

There is nothing wrong with this, a female can not be a pedo.

*cannot

nice

Her facebook

glad this keeps happening. these liberal whores get removed and make room for actual teachers

not nice

>nigger got cucked by a bunch of kids
Lmao

ahh i see, i also would have ratted her out after seeing that

the kids were all black
but the snitch was a white male

>pedophiles and other sexual deviants almost always experience some sort of sexual trauma as children

>coalburners resent their fathers

So we can assume it was daddy's cummies?

The ''kids'' are black, the school is 80% black

I've seen half a dozen stories in the last few months about female teachers preying on male students, and usually not going to prison like a man would. This whole gender equality deal is the biggest meme since Hitler.

Best country in the world for a reason

N I C E

nice

The thing is they only know about 3. She probably got plowed by every Chad in school throughout her career.

Nice

Lack of healthy parental attention can be just as damaging. They subconsciously crave daddies affection, but also reject it at the same time. They have a word for this shit, but it's essentially an anxiety disorder typically found in very young children. Parents leave, and they get anxious. Parents come back and they through a fit as punishment for their parents...

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these thots suffer from this shit, and direct the anger inwards or only let it out passive aggressively (age tends to lessen overt antisocial symptoms).

>TL;DR: roasties let themselves get railed by teenage Jamal and Tyrone to attack their parents indirectly...

lucky sons a bitches

Coalburner got burned cheating on the negro husband
>one of her teen lovers got burt hurt over the race of one of the other teens she was cheating with and turned her in

Surprise surprise, the greec were right. Men aren't the perverted sex, women are.

Is that the high school kid?

Don't make fun of Duane. He's still having trouble with his 5th grade maths.

Explains everything

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw&t=73s

so that's why a person would teach at a black school

So sad this got canceled

It's amazing how fast I can go from disgusted but mostly indifferent to hoping someone dies violently thanks to Sup Forums.

>North Carolina
They were probably niggers
If they weren't, then nice. Really nice.
The only way this would fuck a young guy up is he won't be able to find as good sex again

it isnt prey when
everyone is in on
a bigger secret
knowing THAT amount of
intelligence toddlers know
more about their sexuality
than your acting script doesnt

Reminder that sex is healthy and natural for people of all ages.

does

+ its a known
fact in parellel
realotoes everyone
is fornicating at ANY age
soooo.. these incidents
are irrelevant and only give room
for little moralistic friendzoned losers
to rage quit their laws around in a soverign freewill
prococreation

>t_d
fuck off faggot

True

public-schools.startclass.com/l/65513/Rocky-Mount-Preparatory
>886 students, or 69.3% of the student population at Rocky Mount Preparatory identify as African-American, making up the largest segment of the student body. A typical school in Rocky Mount is made up of 48.5% African-American students, so Rocky Mount Preparatory has a drastically different ethnic distribution compared to other schools in the city.

>3 students

She got confirmed blacked.

Deserves every year in jail she gets...

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I never smashed any of my teachers but some nigger in America is getting his dick sucked by his fine ass teacher
Man

>niggers
>showing up to school

>actual teachers
C'mon. People who would be really good teachers wind up in the private sector, where their productivity gets them more gains.

It's a 16 and 17 year old boy
Don't act for a fucking second like you wouldn't fuck her immediately at that age given the chance

Not true
Private schools pay much less
Public schools pay a lot but they have to deal with uneducated spics etc.

Source: dated a bunch of teachers
But after I graduated : (

>Jamal, Tyrone, and DeMarcus ran a train on that

Damn.

I'm not talking about working at private schools, I'm talking about the private sector in general. Teacher jobs are great if you're worthless, but if you have skills, work ethic, charisma etc. You're being held back.

Also, some private schools may pay less, but that's because they're getting paid what their productivity is worth. Public school teachers are retarded over paid in America.

>liberal
According to what, exactly?

she teaches at an all black school and posts pictures on Facebook of her in clubs with black dudes
Does that sound conservative to you

Are you really stupid/autistic enough to think a white conservative person can't hang around and take pictures with a black person or work at a majority black setting? Furthermore, the question was "liberal according to what," not "not conservative according to what"? The two aren't the same.

The school she works at is almost all black and she's fucking 3 students.
The bitch you posted is fucking that black dude.
Conservative women don't race mix or even like to associate with other races

nice

If I fuck a beautiful, willing 15 year old girl, and anyone finds out, I'll go to prison. As long as men go to prison for it, women should too.

How about a compromise: she can be let off the hook...if she fucks every other male student she's not attracted to, at least 3 times, bareback, any way they want.

Women are large children

LMAO

You can tell she's a whore immediately.