Black guy punches trans antifa thing

>Inb4 le based black man

Pretty good tho tbhhh stupid faggot with the flag has been in multiple portland videos

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/873720441117917184

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7O4eashhFY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/873720441117917184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I recognize a BASED BLACK MAN when I see it.

#MAGA pedes!

idiot

Would love to hear the mental gymnastics and rationalizing from the white person (?) about why the black guy hit them.

FUCKING BASED

Fuck that little goblin with the flag needs to die as soon as possible.

it's obvious the tranny hit him first.

That just made my night gentleman.

Kill all faggots inshallah.

>get off of her

Whoa. Is she alive?

>totally calm

>"........thats the best you got?"

lmao what is this wave the flag and hold a jacket up to hide you throwing the first punch?

downvoted and reported

He should have punched that faggot with the flag instead. Holy fuck was that annoying.

this was anime as fuck. black kid definitely is a weeb

Fat bitch needs to lay off the cheeseburgers.

>not knowing Blacks were the original fascists

>hair is straight and not kinky.

kangz theory eternally btfo.

>we wuz fasheeeiiits

You have been checked mygoodsir

GET IN HERE

>black kid definitely is a weeb
hahaha he was probably listening to One Punch Man walking down the street and saw this gang of faggots and was like

>this is my chance

Based black guy with a tranny punching fist

Getting awfully skeley, up in this bitch.

>that kid...woman...minilett? with the flag

the tranny was bad but i wanted to smack him/her/it

can you not touch their flag or something?

>Garvey
so that's why he kept sending me to install all those settlements

jesus these antifa people look repulsive. i'd punch them in the face just for that. what are those fucked up idiots going to do about it?

Get in here!

Another funny happenig from today

fuck punching, these people need to start getting shot

I woulda ripped that shit out of his hands. Is that a criminal offense? just ripping it outta his hands. I don't know the ins and outs pertaining.

Why the hell is everyone on their side so fucking ugly and borderline deformed? Is there a connection with being defective on a genetic level and leftism?

stop promoting your shitty thread

thanks mr skeltal

What's up with the gross old dyke trying to cover their faces with the jacket? I don't understand what they think they're accomplishing.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7O4eashhFY&feature=youtu.be

GET UP OFF HER WTF!!!!!
That ending
My sides
= Space

I respect anyone who confronts these leftest faggots, god know I couldnt do it
I would have uppercutted that midget so hard he would have grown 6 inches.

haha

>get the fuck off her!!!
>her

>Tubby run big mouth
>Tubby go *boom* on fat ass
>My sides are happily orbiting pluto

im quite curious about that too

the guy seemed to be avoiding the abomination but that could just be because he was filiming with an actual camera using two hands.

>You don't want me to make you

What would posses that hormone gorged blob to think he could take anyone on? Do they believe those hoodies give them super powers?

>tfw Trannies are doing more about the nigger menace than the so called "Alt-right"

I don't even care if it's illegal, I would have ripped that flag right out of that midgets hands.

Jesus

ANTIFA embarrassing themselves yet again.

Fat bitch needs to stop saying shit like "knock you the fuck out".

We have them trained well, after Eric.

"Listen you little faggot the second that flag touches my phone it's coming out of your god damn hands"

Based Antifa fighting strong. I'm glad to see such support here on Sup Forums

Doot doot

>twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/873720441117917184

get the fuck off of """""her"""""

Why can't you racists recognize when a black man is based? Fucking pathetic. You're blinded by your hate. "wow anyone acknowledging that this black guy is actually better than me makes e feel inferiror in front of my screen save e save me" PATHETIC ALR RIGHT grow up

This kid is like 14 years old and was hitting some one in the head with a flag pole where's his parents?

A better question to ask is whos that really old dude coaching these kids and what's a old man like him doing with these children and trannies? Is he from NAMBLA? He has a pedo vibe to him.

>GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!
Lmao. Black people are going to save America from white leftists. I had a good laugh. The wait was well worth it.

>calling the negro a nazi
lel

thicc

>People are staging phony "Anti-Fa vs Black Man" fights to post on Sup Forums for Youtube Click chump-change

This shit is actually happening right before your eyes!

That "police siren" that you heard just before the "based black man with a MAGA-Hat" punched the "Tranny" (NO FUCKING LEGIT ANTIFA would post "TRANNY" to describe a trans faggot on their twotter feed FYI)....anyway, that
>police siren
came from the $12 Radioshack Megaphone that they were using in the video.

This is fucking horrible and if you believed it's real for a SPLIT SECOND (and didn't report this thread for viral marketing) then YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE DAWNAHLD ON REBBIT.

Jesus fuckin Christ...how?

>5spoopy3me

>record scratch
>freeze frame

more like

T H I N N

>NO FUCKING LEGIT ANTIFA would post "TRANNY" to describe a trans faggot on their twotter feed FYI
Antifa Beverly Hills is a troll account

The siren was probably the signal for them to attack as a group. The old dude is obviously a handler he was signaling to the tranny when the camera was blocked so he could punch the nigger as soon as he was off camera.

Came here to post this.
That's a man, it's fair game to punch him.

>NO FUCKING LEGIT ANTIFA would post "TRANNY" to describe a trans faggot on their twotter feed FYI)....anyway, that
The twitter is an obvious satire. God you're so fucking stupid it hurts. Rub some shoe polish on your skin since you've got some nigger tier IQ going on.

its one of the only good troll accounts.

not like that stupid texas antifa page

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

At least he punches like a girl

>implying it's wrong to punch a woman

How does ANTIFA reconcile attacking a Negro?

I mean, they're the people that say being colorblind is racist.

First time in my life I hoped a negro kills a whitey so much.

And that guy with the flag.
God.
I'd shove that flagpole so deep up his ass his stomach would riot against his 'brain'.

The name kinda gives it away though

Good evening, Mrs. Skellington.

Yeah it's a joke. BevHillsAntifa follows me and likes when I post Anti jew shit.

>option a: I could dodge the punch and take him out with a spinning back kick
> or take the punch to the face, roll around on the ground and die

Shoulda gone with a

Based black man is based.

WTF I love niggers now.

Well this one.

This one time.

Sort of.

Compared to the fag.

May they both die.

was that Andy Dick in the beret?

>trantifa

I hope I never get thrust into a situation like this, I'd be in jail. That kid with the flag...

They have no idea what's in store for them if they pick the wrong place to pull this shit

that BASED black magapede dindu nuffins

World of strength

I have to say, I hate niggers, but their intolerance for trannies gives me hope. All the best tranny bashing videos are niggers doing the deed.

Being upset that someone posted a picture of you is understandable, just come out and say it

I love that they act so tough until someone calls their bluff. Then it's "What are you doing?", "Stop", and "Leave them alone".

They are the definition of cry-bullies.

B A S E D
L
A
C
K

S T I C C

>that ugly guy telling everyone it's a girl

jesus christ, and i thought chris-chan was demented

sorry faggot... I have to support my life and 2 kids... can't be on here monitoring what is and is not
>fake antifa twitter accounts

I didn't see your ID in the previous 100 posts talking about the
>based nigger black man in a magahat
fighting for your freedoms though calling bullshit then.

Probably your twitter feed and video... fag.

>I have to say, I hate niggers, but their intolerance for trannies gives me hope. All the best tranny bashing videos are niggers doing the deed.

My highschool was 80% black or so ( I grew up in a poor area) and the blacks there would bully people if they found out they were gay.

>I love that they act so tough until someone calls their bluff. Then it's "What are you doing?", "Stop", and "Leave them alone".

It's so funny, they scream "fuck da police" but then why someone fights them they scream for the police

Looks like they're very good at picking places if the worst that can happen to them is a negro with extremely high constitution. He's more patient and collected than me what the fug.

stop my dick can only get so hard

>that ID

heh, neqgro

>yuropoors

Does no one know how to throw a punch anymore?