Puerto Rico is whiter than America

Why are they even holding a vote? Congress doesn't give a shit

Debts

your pic shows the exact reason why PR will become a state

Jew developers are drooling at the mouth to buy up that beachfront property

What's stopping them from doing it now?

Relevant video: youtube.com/watch?v=ZlyaVk8PKwQ

hispanics are considered white, its a misleading number

Yup, private companies are going to buy out the locals and make that's place Hawaii2.0.

Highways, roads and beaches will get state and federal funding. State and federal infrastructure projects are going to explode down there.

God, it's so fucking weird that the USA has a colony. I just can't get over it.

Puerto Rico is part of the consensus already and it wouldn't lower the percentage.

Quam is a territory too.

census*

We have a shit ton of islands

>Fuck your shit up super hard
>Find yourself shit out of cash and goodwill
>Fug
>Hey, lets just officially become a state now! Before we got all the benefits and none of the drawbacks, but we need the one thing we didn't really have before
>A star is added
>Another parasite begins feasting on the tax payers
>Dems get more votes

Guam has one hundred thousand people. It's normal for Western countries to have little islands like that. Puerto Rico has three and a half million people. A territory with such a large population is an anomaly. The only place that compares is French Guiana, which is also pretty weird.

The 6th state :DDDD

i think this could be a good thing. other people think otherwise. now isnt that some shit

wait, how is the flag gonna look like now?

Puerto Rico has nearly the same population than Connecticut so that'd be 7 electoral votes for the Dems in 2020

That's an interesting perspective. I hadn't thought of this.

Finally, Mississippi will have someone to shittalk

Crazy that Houston has a larger population than Puerto Rico.

>Showing La Perla, a literal slum
Then again, most of San Juan is a slum, fuck them. Old San Juan is pretty neat tho.

IMPORTANT REMINDER.

Not gonna happen atleast it wont as long as repubs hold the house senate or presidency

Lookin' good MA!

>Puerto Ricans will vote for Democrats meme

We'll see.

Malibu if Hillary had won?

If the Republicans make an alliance with the PNP( the only party that has republicans in it) and find a way to help PR get out of debt, then it could become a red state.

Puerto Rican ≠ Cubans
they seem to favor dems from my experience

the country is desperate, democrats just need to promise free gibs and there you go
fuck puerto rico and DC trying to be states, the only states I support are Jefferson and Lincoln
republicans will not pass such a bullshit thing, they know its a power struggle

it's weird to see slums on oceanside property

All the decent beachfront is already owned by Jew developers. Besides, most Americans would prefer to go to English-speaking islands like the Bahamas, or just go to Florida.

>slums
That's top notch Puerto Rican real estate.

It's unclear how many electoral votes Puerto Rico would receive. It will definitely receive 2 Senators, but it is unknown how many House Reps. This is because the House will remain 435 across 51 states. What will happen is the proportion of how many people that equals 1 representative will change. Basically, you will see one or more states loose a few reps to be distributed to Puerto Rico in order to maintain 435. Could that be 5 Reps and 2 senators? Maybe. It'll all depend on what the new population ration is. The equally important question to ask is: which states could loose Reps - red, blue, both?

nice, this will get our numbers up

this is a good thing

Texas, California, New York, and Florida would lose out on representatives. Florida's a swing, and Texas is a solidly republican, while New York and California are solidly democrat.Everything depends on how redistricting goes, but right now the Florida Legislature is majority republican.

The whole world is our colony

I'll clean my backyard just give me a few days

Try 40%

>muh hispanics are whites

topkek

I see it as one of the biggest tragedies in human history that the Caribbeans, one of the most beautiful places in the world- had to be ruined by the whites and Jews dumping such horrible black slaves onto it.

I don't want to see PR as the 51st state. It has very little in common with mainland US. its not even an English speaking territory. I don't want a state dominated by Roman Catholic thought.

Pic related. Sucre from Prison Break. Thats how I imagine Puerto Ricans behaving.

Republicans need to fight for a new conservative state to be created to even it out. State of Jefferson would be ideal. Separating NYC and NY State would also work.

>Sucre from Prison Break. Thats how I imagine Puerto Ricans behaving.

This user got it right

Makes me think how inflated white crime statistics are because of this shit.

>Quam

It will

Because (((someone))) wants to bring in more voters. They've had the vote 4 times previously and it has failed 4 times. If it fails this time they will schedule another vote, and then another, and then another until they get the result they want.

Shut the fuck up nigger, youre just as white as the balseros.

when we own the world, well be the ones bending over

>But still steals everything in sight.
My best friend of 13 years is a spic who I played Yu-Gi-Oh with. I don't really have any other friends besides him.

He steals. He steals Yu-Gi-Oh cards from me and when I confront him about it, he insists he didn't do it, even though the exact same card just happens to end up in his binder or deck. I dealt with him stealing 4 times already, this time was the last straw. I have to stop being friends with him.

There something is really wrong with the spic mind, that they really do think they can steal from their best friend, and then deny it completely. I don't believe he's innocent. But I believe that he believes that he's innocent.

He really is someone of low IQ. He knocked up some white bitch, popped out a daughter who she has full custody over. He lives with his mother in a garage. He's on EBT and SSI.

If I could gas everyone as dumb as you America would be 90% white 10% asian

It's 61% and if I could gas everyone who can't fucking understand what the term "non-hispanic white" means then the USA would be almost homogenously non-hispanic white

Your sweetheart get beaned and you cant do shit about it, i love this time line.

I think that'd be the 52nd state.

Honestly, the only reason I want Puerto Rico to be a state is that I want our flag to change. It would be refreshing.

>10% asian
Sure thing Elliot

>Being this narrow and small minded

You see derelict, I see opportunity.

Now we are going to need to add Poland to make it an even 52.

yay more non-white trash

as if we had it bad enough

no, fuck off puerto rico. we got enough of you fags here as it is

>then it could become a red state.
Kinda like when mexicans were pardoned, or whatever it's called, by Reagan and they became republicans.. oh wait.

Unsatisfying as hell.

yuck.

Looks like an opportunity for expensive developments and forcing out poor people because their conditions don't meet federal standards

>Trump becomes president
>Imports 3 million island mexicans first

dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/stillWanted.aspx

many Americans speak Spanish now user
haven't you heard? :^)

are you implying that the donald may have people that could develope those areas once they-re buyed for pennies on the dollar.

And what is the benefit of having a shitty island full of island niggers as a new State?

Serious answers only pls.

>non-hispanic white

muh side see

>playing children's card games with niggers
S O R T

Why not? give all the old people an tropical place to retire that's within The US.

More Democrats.

Looks comfy af.

Fucking hell now I wonder how the new flag will look if this goes through. Collect them Puerto Rico flags while you still can guys.

More smelly, filthy, non-english-speaking spics

>raul abensio jimeniez
>white male

>implying a Republican-controlled Congress would allow a solid blue territory to become a state unless they got two guaranteed Republican Senate seats elsewhere
Remember, we're in Antebellum 2.0 here. Maybe they would be allowed in if one of the intra-state secession movements were granted (say splitting upstate NY off to form its own state).

There are only 50 states.

Shitskins vote for the gibs party every time.

the resemblance is uncanny

I-m ok with it man, its not like those nigges can do anything with those lands.

Its always funny to me that liberals just make idiotic photoshops of people they don't like as if it's some kind of insult. Like that tiny face Romney or tiny trump. And now le randum Spencer ones. This should tell you all you need to know about the people pretending a man who ruined his life for white pride is somehow controlled opposition. They're just the same liberals who think it's funny to photoshop people and then laugh at how dumb the person looks after they've been photoshopped.

This is the latest hate symbol by the alt-right. 5 fingers and a "0" are formed, indicating 50 states, denying Puetro Ricans their statehood, a clear provocation of racism.

Prime real estate hombre

I'm just going to start saying I'm hispanic on all of my government documents.Fuck it.

>Don Omar will be american today

>The 51st state :DDDD
I thought you meant the UK

>splitting upstate NY off to form its own state
We can do that?!

Sure, but Albany would never let that happen. They need those NYC/Long Island tax shekels too badly.

Never gonna happen, beaner baby.