I saw this Yahoo article and it inspired me. This woman is a hero Sup Forums! To summarize...

I saw this Yahoo article and it inspired me. This woman is a hero Sup Forums! To summarize, she's "curvy" and her husband looks like a pro football player. Obviously he appreciates a strong women that has overcome so much oppression. She never let it get to her when those Nazi doctors told her offensive things like "you're obese" and "you need to lose 40 lbs."

Next time I'm at the store, I'm gonna buy those Twinkies. I'm not going to let hate and fear tear me down. Love is the answer. Sweet cream filled love.

yahoo.com/beauty/couples-beach-photo-inspires-wave-body-love-202323439.html

Why are 99% of coalburners fat cunts?

low self esteem

It's actually better to be fat. You just don't understand because your melanin levels are low. DUUHHH

Well he clearly pins so he's just as lazy as her.

I think anyone can be beautiful. But some people are more beautiful than others.

Some people have good personalities and some are not as Hell.

Some are hot as Hell but have not personality.

This bitch is fat and if she wants to live a healthy life, she should substitute a fat ass meal for a fucking salad.

>curvy

dude is clearly a homo.

>a muslim isn't killing a non christian: news story
>a black kid got a good grade: news story
>a morbidly obese woman is dating a handsome man: news story

Anyone else noticing this repeated ad nauseam?

*a non muslim

do blacks hate their women so much they'd settle for a fat white girl?
is it like how whites go for ugly asians?

I don't think you know exactly where you are...so just get the fuck out ya fat cunt...

That would explain it.

I don't know how the news takes themselves seriously. I wonder if normies at least recognize something is off, even if they haven't yet followed that train of thought to its logical conclusion; the jewish problem.

Does she look fucking white to you?

Probably thought she was a football.

>Not understanding irony

Sometimes you're better off with the one you can tolerate, not the one you can get.

kek

this thing has a an article in the news for it?

Image looks fake/shooped?

>looks like a pro football player
why do burgers think their football players look like something special or are really strong? He looks like fucking nothing: bitch's arms are bigger than his.