Be honest Sup Forums, how fucked is Comey?

Be honest Sup Forums, how fucked is Comey?

Other urls found in this thread:

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-calls-president-rescind-olc-opinion-shielding-bureaucrats-scrutiny
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/337273-poll-shows-americans-find-comey-more-trustworthy-than-trump
archive.is/sEtyk
cnn.com/partners/ios/pages/poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not as fucked as Lynch

He is "two bullets in the back of the head" level fucked

SlrKansas City
Sexual abuse, harassment, domestic violence and rape are all about power. It is a bitter irony that Comey felt uncomfortable, probably for the first time in his life, when faced with this abuse of power. Women face it every day.
June 8, 2017 at 5:19 p.m.

Recommend (1344)
Flag

Valerie GrossNY NY
This is what we have all been noticing and talking about. Thank you for giving voice to that awful creepy feeling. This is what a predator looks like. Now that women are leading the resistance, perhaps we can help men identify and resist this behavior. Meanwhile, what do we call this? It is obv. not sexual harassment... loyalty harassment? or simply -- attempt at subjugation?

IMO more fucked than Lynch.

Lynch is a black female democrat though.

Not even close to being fucked, not even a little bit. Listen to the lefty media. They love this guy.

you have to be legitimately mentally deficient if you think Comey is putting his entire life and legacy on the line for the Clintons

we will never see the tapes of this meeting because then Trump would admit to his own obstruction of justice. we will see tapes in which Comey does small silly things as a result of the meeting.

screenshot this. Comey will not be proven wrong about anything. the deflection is incoming. jump off the trump train before you look even more autistic than you already do

Kill yourself shill

not an argument

>Trump has audio recorders in the WH to catch shills and traitors
>implying he's going to ruin the audio by saying shit that would incriminate himself

Neither is working for David Brock

Well, let's look at his body of work as was chronicled by an user. Yes, they're shitty caps, but if someone wants to combine them, go for it.

And there's this

Not to mention this.

This too. This guy really does a lot.

He's okay. He can collect unemployment for at least six months until he finds a new job.

when you have control of the audio, who the fuck cares what you say?
you can be cute and selective with it.
as I said - whatever is released will be pure deflection. shitting on Comey for some other issue. the conversations in question will never be released, which will have you retards claiming it never happened.

If Comey was shilling for the Clintons, his little pre-election announcement wouldn't have happened. Comey is by no means a bombshell but it's also not nothing.

until Trump speaks under oath, his words are evidence re: a potential obstruction of justice charge. Nothing else matters. Not that you would know how US law works.

Still going...

he's done a good job of playing the court jester, though. i think they can write him off and he'll be a leaf in the wind

Yet still more.

Almost finished....

again, not an argument
go back. this isn't your safespace.

Last one.

You're the fucking shill

if he had just fucked off and enjoyed retirement/a new career path after president trump fired him: not fucked at all

now that he went full blown butt hutt fired employee throwing a mega bitch fit: greater than 50% chance of actual fucking coming his way.

Why would he be fucked? Do you really think Trump isn't corrupt?

>not an argument
wrong website, wrong channel, faggot

Ummm sweetie. I don't think you know what shilling is.

Not only Comey but the whole US is pretty fucked right now.

he'll be fine

if any action is taking against Comey it spells trouble for Trump - unless he goes under oath and contradicts Comey's words.

Comey put himself in the limelight. all eyes on him. 0% chance anything happens to him besides bad press from Alex Jones, Hannity, and Breitbart.

you seem like you're new here.

Depends, like Killery, how much blackmail material he has on everyone. Nothing will probably ever happen to him. He's already got a $10 million book contract lined up. How the hell are these publishers getting this money for this kind of payout and why.

if you insist, user.

>ignorant shartblue shit head shill running MASSIVE damage control
>failing miserably
>mfw this retard is just trying to cope with his impotent rage as it flares up thanks to the realization that president trump is gonna come out on top yet again

He is trending on twitter right now.

There has been audio recording devices in the white house since the fucking Nixon administration. Fucking retard.

Read this... This is the last thing Grassley sent. it explains alot about whats probably coming down the path.... They are Going to DRAIN THE SWAMP
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-calls-president-rescind-olc-opinion-shielding-bureaucrats-scrutiny

You're a retard. He'd have to turn over the entire tape. Jesus Christ.

I don't think you know how the law works. It was not obstruction. He is the president of the United States. He can literally direct the FBI to cease pursuing the case.

leak jokes flood, eh?

>spam
Seeing this spammed in other threads. Get out.

>The poll shows that 46 percent of Americans polled say Comey is more honest and trustworthy than the president. The poll said 26 percent found Trump more trustworthy than Comey.

lmao!

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/337273-poll-shows-americans-find-comey-more-trustworthy-than-trump

archive.is/sEtyk

It's gay as all get out, that's fur sure.

>be cute and selective with it
This is a great idea user; run with it.

Fuck off, cunt.

The polls predicted that HRC would win. We all know how that turned out

He's looking at perjury, leaking (Espionage Act), and Logan Act for using the office of the FBI Director for political purposes.

It's hard to believe this guy used to be a lawyer.

Why do they still pretend polls mean anything?

like J Edna Hoover on a girl's night out

Is this surprising? You don't become director of the FBI if your record isn't pristine. Trump probably couldn't even get a job as an FBI agent.

They also predicted a Hofer, Wilders and Le Pen loss. We all know how that turned out.

What I want to believe

>Comey is a man pushed too far as a dem. stooge during his Clinton/Obama tenure
>Sick of the corruption, he finally turned to the light during the 2016 elections
>All of that tease, impeccable timing, strange document dumps about Trump/Tesla during the election was his signal to us to have faith.
>But that was just to stop the Clinton bloc from getting back into power, it was too early to actually move
>Trump gets elected
>Comey meets with him
>They formulate a plan
>They need to reveal the foreign influence behind Hillary, but need to do it in a way that gets the media fully invested in the narrative.
>That won't happen if they come out and say "Clinton was sponsored by Russia and China," media will just ignore
>Comey also needs to regain credibility in the eyes of leftists, while simultaneously hiding the continuing investigation into Huma A. and Clinton foundation
>Solution - create an intentionally ambiguous Russia-hacking Narrative, imply trump, but never actually connect the dots
>Give them Dems hope for impeachment
>Let media take bait and go apeshit about Russian interference
>Build up to testimony and tapes, hint at documentation about to be revealed
>Meanwhile, raid Huma's relatives house, get Wiener to sign plea deal before Huma can take him back into the fold
>Get to the point where you can't keep the narrative ambiguous any longer, Dems cocks are hard as rocks ready to chop trump.
>Maybe even get trump to testify

Then

>Drop it like a 10 ton hammer
>Russia did interfere in election - in Hillary's favor. this explains the several districts where votes couldn't be verified and totals were stacked for Hillary.
>Dump all the shit from decades of systemic corruption and peddling of influence to foreign powers
>Correlate with Wikileaks on Russian Nuclear deal under Hillary
>Correlate with UAE ambassador emails
>Huma ISIS agent
>Podesta the Molesta
>Day of Rope
>?????
>Profit

>Trump probably couldn't even get a job as an FBI agent.

Wouldn't surprise me. Trump is the guy who failed to sell beef to Americans. BEEF. TO. AMERICANS. Let that sink in.

pristine only in the eyes of the FBI

Liberal tears, and autistic screeching. I love the liberal tears, and the autistic screeching. Tastes, and sounds like winning.

this is a really weird way to backtrack all the bullshit you've been spewing for months, but hey, good luck with that

How do you have time to post on this board? Aren't the women of your family being raped as we type? Oh, I forgot: you krauts lost your spines and became irrelevant. If we want your opinion about anything involving America, we'll ask your wife's/gf's/mother's rapist for their opinion.

>Aren't the women of your family being raped as we type?

Yeah.

Wow, shilling really intensified after I posted these.

Yeah, so in other words, extremely fucking pristine.

>a potential obstruction of justice charge
haha, do you think the FBI is supposed to operate independently from the executive branch? it's June 11th now, and you still don't know the FBI director does everything at the behest of the POTUS?

this...

>Mind blown.

Heh, I read that in that tiny headed guy's (PJW's) voice.

>then Trump would admit to his own obstruction of justice
I hope you'll let this line of reasoning go, because you sound like a retard when you say things like that.

you're german tho

Nothing will happen to him. I also don't think Comey's lying about anything in this case, but he's lied about a lot of other shit under his watch. Trump does lie about stuff, but it always seems to be stuff that's unimportant (bigger crowd size at the inauguration than Obama, had the largest electoral college win since Reagan, things like that), but I could still understand why Comey thinks he's a liar & I also buy that in his autism filled brain he took what Donald Trump said to mean an order. And it's not like he didn't offer up who gave his memos to the Times.

tl;dr: Comey's a super sensitive goof and even though Trump didn't do anything wrong here it's completely understandable why Comey would think Trump is a liar about shit.

Oh geez, just look at this CNN poll about whether or not people believe Comey's testimony.

cnn.com/partners/ios/pages/poll/

Seems highly biased, wouldn't Sup Forums agree?

Astute observation. Well done.

it wasn't a compliment

I might just be tiny head guy. kek.

... What did the other 28% say?

Where's the beef?

it's just a joke, man.

Just how many more $$$s went into the coffers after the Comey Testimony disaster?

>i don't agree with the result so it must be biased

in the eyes of a government department with particular agendas

The president cant commit obstruction of justice in regards to the FBI. He has full and complete authority of the FBI. Any person investigated on not investigated is ultimately up to him. Recent presidents have given the FBI independence but constitutionally it isn't, they are the Presidents bitch and do what he says. If you want to go after Trump its gonna have to be through another branch shills. Constitution is pretty clear on this.

I can certainly see why you would feel like that. Trump's of German ancestry, after all.

Why do you think the kek was there. I was also joking.

>cnn has been proven to have biased and incorrect poll results in the past but this one is definitely legit

It's CNN, so it actually is biased. They're my primary source of fake news-- I watch every day.

Comey claimed that Trump called him up. That should be easy enough to prove or disprove.

not fucked at all. hes playing for team trump in the greatest gambit ever played in multidimensional chess.

Bull, none of these fuckers are going to get in trouble.

But God, please I'd love to see Loretta in jail.

yeah but you want to convert to islam, you are actually worse than niggers

No hard feelings. Just checking.

Lmao fuck off shill

>eah but you want to convert to islam

That would be Trump. Look at him curtsying to the guys he accused of masterminding 9/11.

So brave. So strong.

trump could say that we have a flag on the moon or that that the sun sets and rises and there'd be a twitter moments story about how trump just lied about the moon and how he is the biggest liar ever

Poor Trump, ever the victim.

So brave. So strong.

hillary is most trustworthy of all

Merkel sucked his majesty's dick, we got off light.

READ it!! its long but seriously Obummer and the justice department were so secretive. i bet people want to rat them out. Grassley even said that in feb he urged Trump to use "whistle-blowers"

Log off of Sup Forums, Merkel.

We can't afford that shit anymore, Ahmed. You know how much beef costs here now?

huh? i dont think you understand. you want to convert to islam. trump does not want to convert to islam. even some niggers don't want to convert to islam. but you do.

you are worse than niggers.

Like other high-ranking actors, he's not fucked at all.

>when will anything happen to comey?
>when will anything happen to hillary?
>when will anything happen to lynch?
>etc etc etc

The answer is always never.

>9 posts