EL DORADO WAS IN AFRICA

WHY ARE SPICS NOT MAD? JEWS AND NIGGERS HIJACK THEIR CULTURE

ERAMOS EL DORADO Y MIERDA

blacks have appropiated egypt, im not surprised.

>society needs to be introduced to the concept of Africa not being shit
>because it doesn't exist in reality

It's a fantasy. /pol only cares if it's LULZ worthy

kek

>blacks have appropiated egypt, im not surprised.

mayans were asians, thats why they were smart.

Because Latinos in general don't give a fig about these things. We have real issues and real problems.

Now, why SJWs don't protest over? Because they don't care about Latino culture beyond Selena Gomez, Shakira, or Cinco de Mayo. Even the Latinx have a very limited knowledge of Latin American culture in general.

THANKS AMANDA

>it excited me because it doesnt exist
>it excites me because without a fake realty africa isnt like this

we wuz kangs n shiet

Fuck africa useless niggers

Wakanda is shit, the only advanced lands in Africa was the white part like Egypt, Ceuta, Melilla, and South Africa.

Because who gives a shit about el dorado

>wanted to find an image of wakanda being uber racist against other blacks but it's all been replaced by kangz shit

Seriously though they are a hyper advanced race in the middle of the poorest most crime ridden parts of Africa because they know to murder anyone that tries to enter their borders because immigration and mixing with non-wakandan blacks would ruin them.

what about Timbuktu in the Mali empure

Spic here, you only matter to liberal whites the moment you cross over here illegally. Outside of that you can suffer and never matter. Hypocritical.

>Fabuloso

>society needs to see that when given high technology, Africans use it to build a wall and let the starving and AIDS infected die at the gates while the wealthy live in isolation

Sure, I guess if you want to accidentally red pill an entire generation.

Mali is honorary aryan.

Name that thingi on the plate, looks nice.

You dont understand DEY WUZ EVERYTHANG

tamales?

tamale

black panther is alt right propaganda. it is ours.

That dude is batman ripoff at best.
but mostly just a fukin furry faget.(fff)

K A N G Z
A
N
G
Z

So how do actual Egyptians feel about blacks culturally appropriating them? Have any spoken out about this?

>replacing RICH WHITE MALE with African KANGZ
yep, it checks out for 2017.

Batman is a relic of the past! Kangz are back now.

North africans are middle eastern sandniggers, not white

But, why do they confuse fantasy with reality like this? Do they understand that they're fucked in the head?

Hmmmm, nigger man speaks the truth. Spread his message!

Wakanda is fictional ethnostate which keeps out undesirables from other tribes by building huge walls and a zero tolerance immigration policy. I see nothing wrong with that.

>stereotype that Hollywood LOOOOVES to perpetuate of Africa as a totally desolate 3rd world continent

I wonder where Hollywood gets that idea.

I made a post about it on the YouTube page.

Look up Dale Brown. El Dorado is in South America.

If anyone ever reads the comics, it's funny how the place is isolated from the world, since it's all black they still have tribes fighting each other for control and most still wear tribal shit.

This, black panther is red pilled as fuck

oh geez niggers and sjw's are gonna treat this fictional fantasy as it was a fucking documentary!

screenshot?

>Pretend there's an El Dorado for Kangz in Africa
>Millions of pavement apes emigrate to the middle of Africa

That guy is wrong. It's obvious that ancient aryans built those.

Most of Africa is a totally desolate 3rd world shit hole and El Dorado and Wakanda are both FICTIONAL. What in the fuck is wrong with people?

Also look at here name
>Apple Bomb
>Apple baum
>(((Applebaum)))

Pure coincidence.

Doesn't matter to these faggots. By their logic lall Africans are the same because they're all black. So if Wakandans are KANGZ that means all Africans are too.