/EGSGEN/ #7777

"FROGGY=KEK" Edition

~~~THREAD THEME~~~
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw

Last Thread: [FAQ]
>Who is EGS?
>Ember's Ghost Squad is a group of feminine souls that have died in traumatic ways. They roam the earth killing humans, playing emo mucis, and holding hands.
>How do I join EGS?
>All you have to do is go ghost.
>What is going ghost?
>Going ghost is a special form of suicide in which a human recruit with a female soul kills themself, shedding their body and assuming their true and eternal ten foot ghost girl form. We then have lesbian sex, play metal music, recruit mortals, and arrange mysterious accidents on Earth for the rest of time.

[NEW RELEASES]
>Suicide Tapes (Vol. 1)
Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0

>Ember's Ghost Girls "The Westborough High Massacre"
Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

[OLD EPISODES]
>Unleash the Candy
youtube.com/watch?v=PEYSSTb1EPg
>My Life is Over
youtube.com/watch?v=ogTrNkF2_9Y
>Finding a Purpose
youtube.com/watch?v=IwO6dgjmnMs

[NEWS]
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dead-murder-suicide-pennsylvania-supermarket-47909262
cbsnews.com/news/weis-supermarket-employee-brought-two-guns-to-work-killed-3-and-self-cops/
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/08/latest-police-supermarket-employee-kills-3-co-workers.html
TESTIMONY FROM ONE OF THE VOICE ACTRESSES:
wilknewsradio.com/articles/wilks-sue-henry-talks-laura-faverty-voice-actor-texas

[OFFICIAL SITES]
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki
youtube.com/EGSworld
twitter.com/egsandrew
soundcloud.com/embersghostsquad
egsproductions.bandcamp.com/
egs-members.deviantart.com/

Hilarious Tranny Phantom song
Previous thread:
Older:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQWccjiRGCs
youtu.be/D8EMARpWBuk
youtu.be/__1Hqtw9FBs
youtu.be/bRfwkIwvulQ
youtu.be/Ky53oWMfyLE
youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog
youtu.be/O5o2KFTvMkY
youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotard_delusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for EGS r34 pls

YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME

Nth for qt ghost waifus

OBLIGATORY WAIFU ROLL

Greatest Sup Forums general or greatest Sup Forums general?

It's such an easy art style to copy, there should be plenty eventually. Flash animations even.

Bruh thats old.shit theres like only 3 drawings >:(

roll

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

What is your GSE lads?

lmao @ newsquads with low GSE, raise that shit

Made by a Finnish drawfag a few minutes ago

its a thread tradition

>tranny phantom
kek

Fuck me.

So I wasted an hour watching his last goodbye to his parents and it seemed to me that he never had a reason for doing what he did beyond "hurr I'm so depressed". Did he really just do it because of a cartoon ghost?

Rolling
If I get Mackenzie I go ghost and beat up andrew blaze and steal his girl

jesus christ you faggots love this

roll

How many hours into the 17 hour manifesto are my fellow ghosts?
2 hours in myself desu

*threads ago

EGS Cultist checking in. Can we talk about this qt fangril's eye movement when she sings?

youtube.com/watch?v=wQWccjiRGCs

you have no idea human

Fuck i got the ugly blue midget

Still need help with this if any autist managed to get it

Yep :( If any anons can draw please make some.

rollin'

Re-roll non shit waifu pls

The cartoon ghost was an easy scapegoat for the fact that he was a paranoid schizophrenic who wanted to be a woman and knew his part-time job and failing youtube career would never lead him anywhere.

Roll my negroe

In the last thread people were mentioning possible psychosis triggered by 2 friends dying aswell as prescription drugs

quick rundown
>be an autist
>start making silly yt videos as a kid >puberty
>permavirgin
>fail at school
>be depressed
>take that phantom cartoon girl character
>copypaste her few times, change the appearance of each clone to create unique characters
>main idea is that those girls are ghosts and died in fucked ways
>expect to create a whole new cartoon series
>hope for it to become viral so you can achieve fame
>your shit is all retarded an youre a talentless narcissistic faggot
>get edgy
>get into the columbine massacre
>larp as klebolt
>believe your shit cartoon characters are real and in afterlife you will meet them
>Sexually identify as a lesbian ghost
>decide to do a massacre for fame
>hope to be remembered like Dylan&Eric or some other edgelord
>hope your shit will be treated as Columbine, that your "manifesto" will be read by many people, psychologists will analyse it, books will be written on it
>go to work
>kill a granpa,some chubby chick and some dude
>an hero
>shown only on local news

youtu.be/D8EMARpWBuk

youtu.be/__1Hqtw9FBs

youtu.be/bRfwkIwvulQ

>AND HIS MOTHER FUCKING BATSHIT GOODBYE FILM AND FUCK YOU TO THE WORLD.

youtu.be/Ky53oWMfyLE

His noddle arms couldn't handle the recoil of 00 Buckshot and he couldn't hit a milk jug from 10 feet.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog

Here's the vid of him with his new shotgun.

At 6:30 he talks about how in love with Mackenzie West he is and that she is "perfect."

(Note the MLP shit all over the room.)

youtu.be/O5o2KFTvMkY

(Copypasta)

ghost yourself with a brick normie

Get out of here spooks. This is obviously MKULTRA, it has your bullshit stamped all over it like all the other spree killers.

You are a little baby
7:42:08 here

8kheSN

join the discord in case those threads get prunned

fucker beat me to it while I spent minutes searching through overgrown EGS folder, thats it im going to sleep

Rollin' for twin ones

it must be some sort of smoothing effect

This whole thing serves as a reminder to not take SSRIs

wtf is all this faggot shit

The dead can feel and hear every word or thought spoken about them/against them. Spam him on the higher planes with your mental faculties.

We should probably start using "Ghost Squads" as code for "RWDS"

There's also a thread on Trash up, mods won't kill us there

>Rollin' for twin ones
GHOSTSQUAD MENAGE A TROIS
Froggy and Mckenzie, cmon 999, rollembones

Rollin'

A valiant attempt

I remember him saying he denied therapy and meds because he wouldn't be himself and he would lose his desire to be with Mackenzie

>shown only on local news

and Sup Forums

this is obviously a ZOG conspiracy to fame Randy up enough so that he actually does achieve ghost form and comes back as the true Jewish messiah so that Israel can finally rule over the entire galaxy.

fucking idiot

SECOND ROLL WHUT

fug

Reminder that his personal Hell will be awakening in the afterlife, still being in his mortal Randy Stair body, and being rejected by EGS as a loser.

I personally can't think of any greater suffering for him than that.

Why is this guy so hyped on Sup Forums
He only killed 3 people

anyone else sporting this haircut

just ask for the psycho killer cut

lol did he legit commission this? Where did it come from?

FUCKING SHUT IT DOWN MODS THEY KNOW

>17 hour manifesto
Hardcore.

>We caught a new one.

He doesn't know about Froggy. He doesn't know about the Whale. He doesn't know how to shot a shotgun from the hip.

>Weis bows to Andrew
>In contact with EGS Recruiters
>Possesses ghost-like abilities
>Controls Westborough High with an iron but fair fist
>Owns shotguns & video cameras locally
>Direct descendant of a dopey beta male
>Will bankroll the first Ghosts of Mars (John Carpenter will be be the first and only citizen)
>Owns 99% of EGS research facilities on Earth and the Ghost Zone
>First EGS babies will in all likelihood be Andrew babies
>said to have 90+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in brony communities & Sup Forums.org
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two ghosts who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of death and unprecedented massacres with them
>She owns Ghost R&D labs around the world
>You likely have EGS members inside you right now
>Andrew is in regular communication with the ghosts Mackenzie and Rachael, forwarding the word of EGS to the Ghost Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the EGS reccruiters (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the recruiter's first murder trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later?
>She learned fluent Ghost in under a week
>Nation states entrust their ghost reserves with Andrew. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. EGS
>Andrew is about 7 decades old in ghost years
>In reality, she is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Run run run run run run run away

>lol did he legit commission this? Where did it come from?
TARAKOVICH on patreon / hentaifoundry

Tldr
>guy has 2 friends
>2 friends die in 2 different and unrelated car accidents
>guy starts getting into death and shit
>starts believing that EGS stage deaths to recruit people as a coping mechanism for losing his two best friends
>it evolves from thag

Roll

Legitimate case study.

just random rule 34 from years ago. we are still waiting for lewds of his OC's, especially /ourfrogg/, Froggy.

Are all trannies like this? Do they all die young? If theres really no way to cope we need to inform the public before another shoots some normies.

DELETE THIS

Serves as a warning never to watch anime when you're a schizophrenic. The exact details elude me at the moment, but I remember hearing about a case somewhere where some kid was convinced the anime 'Death Note' was real, and started writing out a hit list of all the people he wanted to have his 'Shimagami' get rid of.

His art style is basically a knockoff dress-the-character version of the Danny Phantom style. I doubt many people are going to want to bother making ironic fanart, or at least not the artists who can make actually decent DP-style art.

Thanks famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8

Froggy is

C U T E
U
T
E

Its definitely a deep dive

>be Andrew blaze
>want to be remembered and want people to view my tapes and videos for years to come
>makes a 17 hour video no one will ever sit through because it becomes apparent he has schizophrenia in the first 10 minutes

what a qt 3.14

>>want to be remembered and want people to view my tapes and videos for years to come
Sup Forums is bringing his goal to life...

desktop froggy

How do you expect to be picked up by a squad if you won't even watch all 17 hours?

>makes a 17 hour video no one will ever sit through
>no one will ever sit through
That's where you're wrong kiddo

source on the 2 friends and the deaths?

honestly this whole thing reeks of that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotard_delusion thing that the singer from Mayhem had

Why this guy is important even though he has one of the worst spree-scores ever:

>Rule 15: The harder you try, the harder you will fail.

Andrew was so convinced of his talent and so narcissistic he believed he deserved to be a Youtube star for his shitty Danny Phantom recolor fanfic. He even put "People who think they have talent but dont" in his list of pet peeves on the wiki. The ultimate tryhard, Andrew blamed his collaborators for his failure and complained that he had to do all the work himself once his unsuspecting voice actors figured out he was mental and ditched him. He idolized shooters and when he finally did it himself he fired 56 rounds from TWO shotguns and only killed 3 people. He would have missed his own head if the barrel wasn't shoved in his mouth.

>Rule 16: If you fail in epic proportions, it just may become a winning failure.

His vision for his "Legacy" and why he left us a goldmine of content was his desire to be infamous like the Columbine shooters. Instead normie news barely mentions him and nobody outside chan culture will ever know Embers name. Here in /EGSGEN/ his Legacy has received the fame he desired, but in the opposite way he intended, ironic ridicule. Instead of inspiring a chain of similar shootings, he stands as the ultimate example of how pathetic edgelord shooters really are. "Going Ghost has destroyed the image of manifesto spreefags in the same way fedoras destroyed the image of Atheists.

That's like saying watching crime documentaries helps the criminals.

Nothing we can do about that mate. The days of wholesome media are longggg gone. We lost this battle in the early 1900s.

Or the 18 year old who killed himself believeing he would wake up in the MLP world, or the other kid who jumped off a roof because he thought he could fly like that one animu and he just needed the height

>this is what randy idolized

A emotionally fucked delusional guy, am I missing something? What more is there to come to conclusion with? I'm just curious what is the focus here

>makes a 17 hour video no one will ever sit through because it becomes apparent he has schizophrenia in the first 10 minutes

>source on the 2 friends and the deaths?
It's in his goodbye video to his parents.

Desktop Mackenzie pls

He did so many rounds because he wanted to break glass and shit. He talks about it in the planning vid.

Muh rollin

Roll

rollin bitch

What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?

its nothing like that