Hey Sup Forums, just got out of jail about 2 hours ago. What the fuck happened

Hey Sup Forums, just got out of jail about 2 hours ago. What the fuck happened.

I was drunk as fuck, some dude was chasing me and I lost him. I called the cops on myself to take me home. NOPE, they arrested me for under age consumption.

Told them I wanted to kill myself (thought I was gonna get special privileges) well they fucking put me in isolation with a paper suit, no matt or nothing.

Fuck the system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Au4_EdPwTkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It sounds as if you just explained it yourself
>be a fuckup
>get fucked up
>cops fuck you up
>say you're a fuck up
>jail fucks you up
>just be grateful a prisoner didn't fuck ýou up

Haha! That's funny.

You deserved it.

Do hope, you'll have to pay for waisted police time?
Being in good mood, I'd say 3 month's your total income worth.

I dont think they put you in isolation because you wanted to kill yourself
general population would have skull fucked you

holy shit nigger, know your rights.

If you would have just just shut the fuck up you would have been put into a drunk tank and released after 4 hours.

If you didn't sperg out and call the cops on yourself, none of this would have even happened.

No, not fuck the system. Fuck you for wasting my fucking tax dollars, you cunt.

What should have happened is you dragged behind a shed, shot twice in the back of the head, and your worthless corpse pushed into a river.

Fuck off and die.

Drunktard. Let it be a lesson and don't fuck up.

Getting underage consumption once in your file isn't a big deal. Getting it on a regular basis is a problem.

Having isolation saved you from an enlarged anus.

You got drunk and got lost, attempted to use the local cops as a taxi service, they threw you in the drunk tank, so then you attempted to blackmail them to get your way. Learn from this, tubby.

your fault for being stupid

>admitted underage
report sage and kys yourself

>underage drinking
xD
>calling the cops and expecting them to do anything other than arrest people
xD
>tell someone you're going to kill yourself and expect them to coddle you
xDD

>break the law
>go full retard
>get treated like a retard that broke the law
>FUK DA POPO
niggers gonna nig

which jail. was it a meme jail out in the country or a city jail?

Underage drinking in the US is below 21 isnt it?

>doesn't notice the US flag
fuckin' dumb cunt

yep

>be in Burgerland
>call the cops
>things don't go well

I've only seen them on TV so it's quite possibly just the extremes. In general my impression is they are loose cannons that over-react to the slightest thing. At least they call you "Sir" while they beat the shit out of you though.

And...never talk to the police

youtu.be/Au4_EdPwTkE

this desu

you should have killed yourself as you threatened, you worthless piece of nigger shit

Fuuuuck you
You stupid faggot

>get to jail
> tell them I'm going to kill myself

Dude... stop wasting time
... tick tock

>thought I was gonna get special privileges
Special snowflakes get special treatment.

>be irresponsible entitled faggot
>get treated as such
>complain on a bhutanese matryoshka forum

>the police are not a taxi service

You learned a valuable lesson.

I was in jail for 3 years for animal cruelty. It changed me forever bro. Really fucked up my brain.

>Told them I wanted to kill myself (thought I was gonna get special privileges) well they fucking put me in isolation with a paper suit, no matt or nothing.

Well now you know. If you say you're suicidal, they're going to remove everything from the room because you can kill yourself with pretty much anything, even a garbage bag, and they don't like finding dead people in their cells.

Fuck you all, the cell they put in me had a clogged toilet. Then they moved me and some fucker was harassing me for me sandwich which I eventually gave him. ALSO my fucking toenails were painted purple before I got arrested and everyone was staring at them so I had to make excuses. I was close to getting raped.

FUCK THE SYSTEM.

enjoy first world country

but canada laxed their bestiality law

>Alcohol is turning our youths into criminals
>Lock them up if they drink
>They're criminals
USA
USA
USA

Why they have so much power in usa?

>drinking alcohol to the point of blackout
Kill yourself. You're literally no better than a heroin addict. I swear to god alcohol is the drug of choice for normie retards.

I feel ya. I got out of jail a few hours ago myself. I killed this fucker and set fire to his house. 5 to life yet here I am after 4. Whole thing is bullshit senpai.

Once in awhile listen to Sup Forumstards.

3yrs????
>animal cruelty??

Are you like Jeffrey Dahmer with squirrels version?
>people must really love you
>life of the torturing cats party
>first one on monmys Christmas card list... walks downstairs and delivers it to you while you put your hand over the puppy's nose to silence it

Just knowing you're on this forum makes me sick you fucking disgusting serial killer in training

kek

you could've smoked weed, taken a nice 10mg adderall and smoked a few cigs and had a wonderful evening. But no, you had to ingest a toxic solvent.

If you reply again we'll know you're not dead... the greater good will have failed again
>step up. Do your duty to the world

>Underage drinking in public
You deserve it

Dude stop being such a fucking leftypol vagina animals were literally put here on this earth to be fucked and killed and eaten and fucked up in all sorts of ways. Whats next for you sjw faggots plant cruelty?

Calm down... I just hunted cats for food. Got in trouble because they were domesticated. I moved out into the country with my mee maw and I hunt and eat feral cats which is 100% legal, thank God.

I'm totally Ok with this. You got way too much time. Animal life is worthless except for food and entertainment. Sorry about your luck senpai.

I've seen you on here before. Kill yourself nigger. Or at least move to Africa or some other 3rd world nation where your literal retardation is tolerated.

I remember you posted before
You're a nigger

You two faggots should grindr each other.

Stay off /pol
We fucking despise you

Actually you're wrong faggot, show me proof? And I'm talking specially DOGS.

Thanks. I was doing it for just that too.. food and entertainment.

>some drunkard went on a binge and got paranoid
>called the cops talking gibberish
>they took him away to cool off in lock-up
>guy starts saying he'll kill himself
>have to waste their time taking the appropriate measures even though that drunken faggot is clearly just bullshitting
Fuck the system.

don't listen to brainwashed fucks who like to create distinctions between animals where no differences exist.
>Cow or Pig, no problem
>Cat or Dog, Oh my god what a monster!!!
Get fucked you brainwashed sheep. Animals have no souls.

>t. slanty eyed chink or barefoot pig-fucking hick
either way you're a waste of life

This. I got a bunch of feral cats curing from the ceiling using a salt dry rub in my basement right now. Tastes great.

Ftfy

>three years in prison for fucking killing and eating cats...?

You're a fucking simpleton, Cleetus.
Shouldn't you be massaging mama's corn' up feet before settinout to collect your cans (and cats) for the day?

>I just hunted cats for food
YOU FUCKING CHINKS MAKE ME SICK

I still do hunt them. But I hunt ferals now which is legal.

Sounds good, super lean source of protein. I would imagine it would be tough on it's own. I would probably grind it and mix with fatty pork then season and smoke some nice pepperettes.
I've had venison this way and it was awesome and has a very long shelf life.

Ugh..

>leafs gonna leaf

>I made stupid decisions and had to face the consequences.
>Fuck the system!
Grow up, kid

I know you're a LARPing faggot but I'd honestly love to catch you trying that shit. Would enjoy feeding pieces of your body to my cat.

People dont have souls either, pajeet.

Douse yourself in Zippo fluid and light it, faggot.

If you hunt dogs or cats you're faggot and should kill yourself. Anything else is fine.

>pic related, my pitbull.

>I called the cops on myself to take me home. NOPE, they arrested me for under age consumption.
This is what you get for using the pigs to give you a free ride dumbass why the fuck would you think a cop would wanna drive you home of all things?

Also doesn't uber or taxi's exist?
>Told them I wanted to kill myself
If you are going to kill yourself the worst person to know is the police.

Just hang yourself from a normal cell without giving them any signs.

Yeah, we aren't your fucking babysitters.

>op is underage
>thread still up
>still no ban

I've got pictures if you want... Lol.
I'll give you my cured cat recipe:

>skin cat
>rub down with salt
>hang entire carcass from ceiling in damp environment for 4 weeks
>take rump and hind legs and cut them off after 4 weeks
>rub with salt and olive oil
>marinate it in tub of lemon juice for 48 hours
>put in slow cooker for 7 hours
>serve with pasta and Bechemel sauce

>calling the cops for a ride
you deserved to go to jail faggot

No offense, but I'd kill your dog, it's the nigger of the domesticated dog world... but not torture it. Not fucking eat it like these country bumpkins.

>the cell they put in me had a clogged toilet.
So what?
>Then they moved me and some fucker was harassing me for me sandwich which I eventually gave him
Pussy
> ALSO my fucking toenails were painted purple
>MFI you got raped in prison for painted toenails.

You're fucking idiot, I'm 19. You have to be 21 to drink and 18 to use this site faggot.

show the pics im tryna see that shit lol

> polluting fresh water sources with some degenerate corpses

>called the cops to take me home

They aren't a fucking taxi service you stupid cunt, you deserve to be raped in prison for wasting police time.

and what have you learned from your experience?

This is the curing room (basement). They're feral cats so they're legal to kill . I have a parole officer who checks my whole house monthly and sees this so chill..

Of course you're an ignorant fuck. Do you even know the history of pit bulls faggot?

>she looks so aggressive

>call the cops on myself

are you a wizard

>calling cops, ever
All cops deserve to be shot

Back to prison for you.

Better yet: murder/suicide starring you and your "meemaw"
>no, but seriously, you're a filthy fucking mongrel
KYS. PLEASE.

ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA

K

Your an idiot, you got what you deserved

She's a cute pup. But s filthy mongrel at heart. They say dogs take on their owners personality, you disgusting nigger child

Lol.. nothing illegal with killing feral cats up here. The govt encourages it since they're considered pests and invasive species... don't talk about my meemaw

why do you think that i have been to prison and only have had two experience with dick head cops

WTF desu, those aren't even skinned ? You are doing it wrong.
Their fur makes excellent mittens, hats, scarves etc.
It's a total waste IMO.

>Underage and Drunk and called the Cops like they're a fucking Taxi Service
>Told the cops you're suicidal
>Wonders why they put you in a Paper Suit and away from other people.

Either you're the Dumbest fucking moron ever or you're a Larping Faggot looking for (((You)))s

wtf bro ur fucking crazy

Use an Uber next time

feral cats are pests they spread disease and incest infestations like fleas

MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK!!

I bet you classify any cat as a "feral cat" nigger. You're a sadistic piece of shit.

>Calls cops on self

MFW when reverse image search brings up no related images.

he is baiting you retards and you keep falling for it

I lied about being released 2 hours ago.

Some aren't totally skinned. It actually improves the taste to keep the skin on for the curing period sometimes.

I sell the skins to people in town. I even make artwork sometimes. Here's a walking stick i made for my buddy who hikes a lot.

Black women are crazy.