ISIS kidnaps and murders Chinese Couple

ISIS kidnaps and murders Chinese Couple teaching sandnogs mandarin.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4587302/China-investigating-claim-2-Chinese-Pakistan-killed.html

The two Chinese nationals have been identified as Li Xinheng (left) and Lu Ling Lina by the Pakistani Police

ISIS made a bloody 24s film showing their bodies

Earlier Friday, a 24-second video was sent to the phones of journalists working in Baluchistan - apparently by the Islamic State group.
The footage appeared to show the bloodied bodies of a Chinese man and woman.
Pakistani officials speaking to Associated Press on routine condition of anonymity said they were aware of the video but the bodies had not been found or their identities verified.
It's believed that the two victims were teachers at a private language school.
They were kidnapped on May 24 by gunmen dressed as police who stopped their car in Quetta, the capital of Baluchistan.

That's awful...

China can save us from liberal worldwide hell by claiming the throne of global power and genociding the middle east!

hopefully china decides to fuck up isis they will show no mercy and isis will regret it

Actually commit suicide via car exhaust.

>Earlier Friday, a 24-second video was sent to the phones of journalists working in Baluchistan - apparently by the Islamic State group.
>The footage appeared to show the bloodied bodies of a Chinese man and woman.

Video or gtfo.

it'd be nice if this riles up the chinese. if nothing else, they're certainly less forgiving than us.

China kills their own people.

But I'd love to see them kill ISIS.

>doesn't fantasize about the middle east being nuked
get off Sup Forums

this but africa.

china man if you can read this i do not want to go to war with you i just want you to rape africa until it is civilized.

you are as civilized and as smart as us but you are not bound by western weaknesses such as kindness. there is no yellow guilt. breed the idiocy out of them.

Sweet, so China can break off relations with Pakistan and India can finally steamroll through to the Red Sea. We'll even let China have all the stans

When will isis kidnap and murder jews?

>breed
>

the chinese are not as civilized as us

historically it was up and down. Just depended if mongols are raping and killing them all or not.

>kill your own finances
Um ... user

China doesn't give a shit about justice. I would love to see them step up to the plate as a super power but they never will.

The video/images would have to get leaked and go viral.

Correct. Anyone who has dealt with the chinese knows they are basically jews with slanted eyes.

This. Got my hopes up.

They won't do anything.

Two Chinese nationals that knew the risk isn't worth going to war for to the Chinese.

>Baluchistan
Why though? They hate Pakistan
>Implying China would need to go to war

if youre not going to post the video no one cares

China needs to nuke the Middle East

based ISIS

I hate slanty eye niggers

oh for this to be the moment that the USA and china decided to rid the world of islam.

Yellow Crusade incomming!

China already fucks up muslim filth in their own country, maybe this will cause them to dish out the pain westward. One can hope. China doesn't give a fuck about human rights and public perception. It would be so tasty to see them slay the mudslimes.

gooks vs muslims
i cant wait

What kind of summer faggotry bait thread is this?
China doesn't give a fuck about muslims, they burn Christian churches alright and beat up Christians.
In regards to muslims, their Northwest is crowded with them, they have terrorist attacks from time to time that don't get out in the Media unless you know a chink and ask a few questions, yet still most of them will refuse to talk about it because the State controls most of the information and they can check anything they said.
There are muslim stabbings on trains and bombings of open markets there - actual people selling fruits and vegetables and a muslim bombs himself.
What happens is:
If muslims chimp out, they go out there and kill a bunch of them or get them arrested - chimp out in the sense of actually going out of their way and killing folks openly IN CHINA.
Otherwise they don't give a fuck.
Seeing posts here saying:
>China war against ME and Islam hur dur
Is actually pretty retarded and underage tier.
Is the same way as saying that Putin is against Islam when he's bulding Mosques.

Why is any one working in an Islamic place at this point? The safest places are rural non-islamic places.

It's not up to them, if the State in China sends people to perform a job outside of China they will simply move and perform said job.
They are a Communist nation, people there are not seen as individuals, neither do they have any freedom.
There might be Chinese living outside that hates China, but they are, honestly, very few.

>teaching sandnogs mandarin.
found the problem