Reminder that whites ruled the world

When they were Christians.
Just as Atheism crept up as a majority a half century ago whites lost ALL political power.

We need to become Christian's again. I can't describe the mechanism of why we lost it all, but I'm sure you can come up with some conclusions.

Praise God. Do what you can to reconcile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r22fKojGtpM
youtube.com/watch?v=YiFixVjwAYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The way I see it, there's a massive gap between my direct "spiritual" (I hate that word) experiences and the dogma of the Bible, and I don't see any possible way to connect the two. Too bad, because I think organized Christianity is good for people. I just can't bring myself to say things I don't believe are true.

jesus wasnt white

That's the thing.
It doesn't matter.
Just become a christian, blind faith.
Rationally to save the world from degeneracy the world needs Christianity. Or Islam will surely take it's place.

But annon the middle ages were the lowest point in the history of being whiteness. The fucking Arabs were better, as they proved by conquering the whites. That was the only time period in history in which the whites were on the inferior end.

Classical Period: Greek and Rome dominated everything they touched
Middle Ages: Lost to the Arabs
Renaissance: Return to power
Enlightenment: At this point the whites practically ruled the world
Modern time: "Civilzied country" basically means whites+Japan. That's how far away the whites are.

Anyone who thinks that we are in anything less than total world domination has their head up their ass. There isn't even an competation anymore,. unless you count angry clickbait as 'competation' which Sup Forums seems to.

sauce?

Arabs were always low tier subhumans. You manage to always forget byzantium. ALWAYS.

i'd say that we never really had a low point until decolonization. up until that point, we did nothing but expand our influence. in the middle ages we had the east roman empire (later byzantium) which still dominated for quite some time.

The Colonialism era!

no it fucking wasn't you piece of shit. look at democracy the US was great during democracy what happened? we still have christianity and democracy but no we know democracy is dog shit so is christianity

Incoherent nigger.

Democracy always leds to a bad end. Christianity is the same you faggot

>Middle Ages: Lost to the Arabs
>Arabs were better
STFU Achmed you spastic

Christians CRUSHED Muslims and made them irrelevant for 1000 years after their brief success in the spanish caliphates and wrecking the Greeks

Only somewhat notable were Ottomans, who by the way weren't Arabs and spend their time wrecking them and THOSE for crushed by the Christian Russian empire 5 times.

Literally Arabs became irrelevant after the reconquista

Stop lying filthy shit skin

>Just as Atheism crept up as a majority a half century ago whites lost ALL political power.

Yes white countries have NO political power anymore whatsoever. It's not like we control huge militaries and massive arsenals of nuclear weapons, as well as being the economic and technological powerhouses of the world. And clearly all of this was caused by atheists, despite being a tiny minority in most western countries.
Jesus fucking christ, you are an assmad little cunt. Fuck off.

>Fideism

Dumb nigger

oh man a Christian thread can't wait for kike on a stick and varg cultists to show up

Low IQ, opinion discarded.

what's christian about imperialism?

What are you on about? Christianity was the foundation of western civilization. It was christian monks who kept and rewrote ancient documents, it's christianity that is against degeneracy, strengthens the family and community and makes people distrust the state.

And they've all been pozzed to oppose white interests.
Retard.

Remove the roaches already pls based Caucus

Imperialists came from Christian empires. It is a tenant to be evangelical and sometimes conquering is necessary.

God was the driving force in many of their minds.

so how does that make you any different than ISIS?

>pic
youtu.be/r22fKojGtpM

>Georgia
>removing anything
c'mon burger step up that level of education they can't even remove Russians

>be athiest
>"im rational, so i dont believe in god"
>Lol a christian thread? I dont need to use logic or actual arguments
>"kike on stick"
>fallacies everywhere

Christcucks == subhumans

Well it doesn't really matter wither your a Christian or an Atheistic person in the end they both read from the same book to gain the knowledge and the wisdom of the ages. the only difference is that one hates god's holy house and the other doesn't I think we all need to have a need to unite under the banner of god lord Jesus and fight the demonic forces that bind us to the depths of hell and be set freed and remembered through the ages of time as Jesus writes about us in the bible.

it begins

Athiests == irrational, immoral statists

really so why are you using ATHEISTIC IRRATIONAL INTERNET ? fag?

But ultimatly the Byzantiums couldn't do much more than be an island of culture. It was the Arabs that did the conquering. While in virtually all other eras the whites were the ones that conquered the known world.

Also consider that white advancments in art, science, and philosophy were miles ahead of the other races except during the middle ages where at BEST we tied with the Arabs. Personally I think the strongest middle age philosopher is Averroes (he was kind of a precursor to Spinoza and a lot of the cool Renaissance people).

One thing I should also mention is that the Christianity of the Renaissance was highly unorthodox. The major theologians like Giovanni Pico and Meister Eckhart were concerned heretical they had theology that made Man divine and get rid of the concept of sin entirely. That's sort of what Avveroes did with Islam.

How is the internet at all related to athiests? Makes no sense, like athiests in general.

this.

atheism needs to be outlawed at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=YiFixVjwAYk

explain this christcucks
aint __jews__ just BETTER KNOW

The "ancient documents" the Monks kept: the thinking of the classical period is the foundation of western civilization. You're essentially elevating record keepers to a status way beyond what they deserve. The middle ages monks have their place in cannon but it's a very low place compared to other point in white history. Hell they weren't even the best monks. The middle ages were about Averroes/Avicenna (Arab) and Momonedes (Jew) writing commentaries on Aristotle.

aren't christians pro-refugee? the real christians i mean

As if the majority of successful people these civilizations weren't Christians.

Get fucked kike.

If you are athiest, or agnostic, here is an experiment.

The premise of the Holy Bible is that there is a God, and He loves you, but you can only be saved from your sin if you accept His sacrifice. He WANTS you to be saved.

So: Pray to him. Pray that you want to know if He is real, and ask that he reveal Himself to you.

>praying to a god who tells you turn the other cheek when a crazy nigger uses a nail bomb to turn your children into confetti and string cheese

>Fideism

Why are Protestants so dumb?

Just remember that only the Apostolic churches, Catholic, Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox are Christian. Protestants are misguided at best and outright tools of Satan at worst.

Im saying that those ancient texts wouldnt exist for people to read if it werent for the monks keeping and rewriting them. I was replying to the point that
>Democracy always leds to a bad end. Christianity is the same you faggot
Christianity built western civilization.

It's insane how Europe's fall marched up so well with their rejection of Christianity

>real christians want muslims in their streets
No.
Its one thing to send aid and try to help them in their country, its another thing entirely to bring them in, get them on welfare and still have them hate you

The catechism clearly states that nations have the right to control their borders

Clearly the appropriate answer is Catholic monarchy.

What civilization? If you mean the Classical period, than no they were only Christian in that period near the very end when the whole thing was collapsing.

If you mean the Middle Ages. My point is that the middle ages was a shitty period for whites as evidenced by the Arabs biting off huge chunks of Europe that took centuaries to shake off. Middle ages were hell except for the whites unless you lived in the one or two good metropolises in the Byzantine side (and even that got sacked).

>Get fucked kike.

However you are clearly not interested in learning from successful. Because the Jews are the most successful people alive today. If you actually cared about improving the white race you'd learn from the guys that rule it. I understand the Jews even killed the Christian God. Apparently the poor bastard never even fought back (think it had to do with his moral teachings, what was that passage again "If you kill your enemies. They win"

Wrong. Jesus said that specifically in the context of the situation, but it has been misconstrued to mean that Jesus was a pacifist.

>I understand the Jews even killed the Christian God. Apparently the poor bastard never even fought back (think it had to do with his moral teachings, what was that passage again "If you kill your enemies. They win"

"Rational" Athiest Attacks Straw Man.
Believes Universe Came From Nothing.

Western civilization predates Christianity. It was the early Greeks that built it not a bunch of fucking Jews.

And I've explained why in details, with several posts (here ). Middle ages were the lowest point of Western civilization. They could bearly keep the Arabs from conquering the whole content and fell behind in culture.

Pretty sure the Catholic body is pro-open boarders. Honestly it makes sense for them. All of the illegal mexicans that come across here are Catholics. I see plenty of white people side with them because "we are both Christians". Christianity is a universialist religion. The only time it was ever compatible with nationalism was when 3rd world immigration was almost non-existent

>Romanian education

>real christians want muslims in their streets

what if they converted to christianity?

Even though "kike" is used to mock antichristian stance of Jews

Im sure some would try, but muslims are told to lie to non believers and never forget that jews and christians are their enemies. Muslims are slaughtering christians in the middle east right now, but you'll never hear about it. Christians do not want muslim refugees, unless theyte being misguided

>jesus
>white

Whites never truly ruled the world and I don't think it's actually worth it to try to. Atheism isn't the majority, but I don't see Christianity coming back. Literacy is what has been very slowly killing Christianity. It's not an adapting religion. Ethnic polytheism will be much more useful in the future. It recognizes that fierce brutality and serene peace are both useful for different times. You can see that contrast between deities like Odin and Mars versus those such as Dionysus and Freya. They are both states that are valid and necessary. Christianity imposes one way of thought, and it's a useful way of thought for getting along in a functional society, but when things become too stressed and the need to become the horror of your enemies arises, it becomes a hindrance due to it's universal morality. I have a hypothesis that systems such as Christianity and European religion will cycle, but I think next time around it will be less Jewish if that's the case.

Bible: Jerusalem in times of David was a great city
Archaeology: Jerusalem in times of David was little more than a small villa

INERRANT WORD OF THE JEWS

>all of the bible should be interpreted in the same way

Protestants? In Spain?

Greek and Roman civilazations fell and made way for christianity to come in and create athiests' precious scientific method. It was christian thought that made western civilization (as we know it now) great.

>athiests
>rational

>Gnostic cross
>Christian belief

>Christian cross
>heresy

I don't get it

It's very clear, gnosticism is the true christian belief

>Middle ages were the lowest point of Western civilization

He fell for the "dark ages" myth.

No it was whites who did that it could have been Islam and we would still be here today just with Islam and probability less niggers

And what particular flavour of Gnosticism do you happen to be?

western christianity is mostly pagan traditions bastardized into an amalgamated preface of its religion.
I.E what you practice is like diet coke to the real coke with cocaine in it

>Literacy is what has been very slowly killing Christianity. It's not an adapting religion.
Explain what you mean because that makes no sense.
>adapting religion
???

>theological authoritarians
>sane

All civilizations fall. They die and another one picks off where they started. Do you not know anything about history?

You sound like you get your knowledge of history from infographs.

Go complain some more about how the Jews killed your God after he turned the other cheek. Retard. While you are at complain about atheists more, you're on a real crusade here.

The dark ages was real though, but it only lasted from the fall of Rome to the rise of Charlemagne

Fun story behind that question, I'm don't belong into a cult, I'm simply gnostic, I experimented gnosis actually.

I'm simply piecing things together as of today.

>Jesus said to hate the world
>1488 larper wants to rule the world

K

Whites would never have gotten to where they were without any guidance whatsoever. It was christian scholars who used the scientific method first.
>be athiest
>too rational to believe god
>whites did it all in their own cuz theyre white

Considering the middle ages were the only time that Western civilization was colonized I'd say it's a pretty good call to say it's the lowest point. At all other points we were the one making the colonies. Unless you think having Arabs take huge bites out of Europe and doing whatevery they want with it for centuaries is some sort of accomplishment for the white race.

When did I ever say that I wanted to control people's lives using religion? I believe in limited government. It's athiests who vote for bigger government you dip

Maybe clarify a few things to give me an idea of what you believe:

Is the Old Testament valid? Why?
What is the nature/natures of Jesus Christ?

>implying that true European rule won't happen when whites realize that, although we have a common Christian heritage which was part of our Golden Age, we have pagan, or heretical, roots, that were suppressed when Semitic influence became widespread

Calm your tits, I believe the god of the bible is evil and a deceiver.

Jesus is a false name, somebody probably came and taught things, but his name has been lost to history.

Those flying machines

Do you take it literally or as a psychological model? I'm very familiar with Jung's Gnostism and I think it's an excellent spirtual model, he beleives the Gnostics were the first to really discover the unconscious and that is what they were attempting to describe with their metaphysical model.

>banned from r/atheism over an argument with a mod that he was losing horribly

I joined to try to do some good for various boards akin to what happened on Sup Forums but this website is just fucking sad and structured so there's little to no way to spread awareness of points.

I am really not sure anymore if anti-theists are less worse than Evangelicals now. Fuck Reddit, I'll stay here.

Actually, many people from the northern Levantine region who are 100% Semitic would easily pass as an Italian or Greek. Person on the left looks like they're from a much deeper south parts of the region.

For instance, does the person on the left look anything like a Syrian?

I believe both in macrocosm and microcosm, you have an internal universe and live in an external universe, you don't just live in only one of the two, you know?

The scientific method, or at least it's precursor, was made by Aristotle, wasn't it?
That symbol on the left is a sun wheel. It represents the turning of the seasons as quadrants, spinning indefinitely. This is also the meaning of the swastika.
When most people were unable to read the bible, it could be selectively read or interpreted to them in a way that was adaptable to different situations, with war being the most important. Now that everyone can read the bible, more people can tell that there is universalist, pacifist, and pro-Jewish content in it. The "contradictions" that allowed it to adapt when used in a top-down manner now make it seem fallible. Since it is canonized opposed to an oral or poetic tradition, it can't change with the times, and especially can't even if tge problems I mentioned didn't exist, because the central semi-mythic figure of Jesus is seen as dead.

It is not greek and roman thought and philosophy that made the west great, it was christianity. Christian scholars did read aristotle and were influenced by him but it wasnt greek thinking that came up with the scientific method. For a "rational" athiest, you are outright denying christianity built the west into what is was and is.

>I believe the god of the bible is evil and a deceiver.

This is typical Gnostic stuff

>Jesus is a false name, somebody probably came and taught things, but his name has been lost to history.

If you don't believe that Jesus is the one who gives people the knowledge to escape the demiurgus (like the typical Gnostic), how does Jesus fit into your idea of Christianity?

If Jesus doesn't provide this knowledge then who/what does?

>If Jesus doesn't provide this knowledge then who/what does?

What do you think of the serpent, the serpent is thought to be christ.

You see, my main qualm is against the name jesus, not against a christic figurehead.

Why don't we take it a step further and ask what Revelation to John meant when they used the colors of the pan-Arabic flag to describe the Horsemen of the Apocalypse?

The serpent is the deceiver, obviously. Properly speaking, there are two fundamental forces at work in the world: order/Logos and chaos/revolution. Satan and the serpent are the prime examples of rebellion against natural order (God)

The mechanism was literally purpose.
Atheism provides no purpose, no impetus, nothing to stave off devolution into baser qualities and eventual nihilism.

Not so for gnostics, the serpent gives gnosis

Aristole is often mentioned as one of the first scientists, though he wasn't nearly up to todays standards. But it was his thinking that christian scholars absorbed, not the whole of greek thought. Aristotle was forced to flee his country and died on an island. So long to the greek civilization that ran their only scientific thinker to an island to die.

And there are many ways to interpret the Bible. "Pro-jewish" and whatever is one way, but it's not necessarily the right way. To say it cannot adapt, when it absorbed aristotles thinking and made truth a value is just wishful thinking on your part

Where do you get this "rational atheist" from? I never even told you my religion (and you guessed wrong).

The fact that Francis Bacon made the scientific method and he happens to be "Christian" does not mean the religion itself invented science you dumb shit. Bacon's work is built on a long philosophical and scientific tradition extending long back before Christianity was made.

Christianity is a set of metaphysical and ethical beleifs. That's why Arab and Jewish philosophers also are able to do science also.

What you are doing is debasing Western civilization in order to throw a free merit badges on your cult. It's like you are basing your world history of a info graphs. Go read a book or watch a lecture.

I think I get what you mean. The mind is a really deep place. You visit the deeper part in dreams sometimes. I think the really strong spirituality is managing to find a harmony between the outer world and in the inner world of the mind. Living exclusivly in one and never seeing the other is like being trapped in an egg.

Of what? How to destroy yourself? That's what he did in the Adam and Eve story. Humanity lived perfectly in line with Logos, and then Satan (the angel who had chosen something other than Logos as his highest value) introduced revolution into the world, and since we can no longer live perfectly in line with Logos, we're destined for destruction (until Jesus comes along)

One doesn't need to forfeit its individual interpretation of the world to save western civilization from Islam. On the theological level, Christianity absolutely rapes Islam. Their only means of expanding, compared to other religions, is murder, fear and out breeding. This is where we should be attacking.

>You visit the deeper part in dreams sometimes.

I should mention an experience I had when I reached gnosis, some days after reaching it I was like in a trance, so I went into bed and started hugging myself and loving my being, the dream I had after that was very spiritual in nature so probably the inner is related to the outer too very intimately.

In the adam and eve story the god of the bible admits the serpent said the truth, for he said: now adam is like us, knowing good and evil.