What's going on here?

what's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A pedophile interviewing a child abuse victim.

/thread

Fat whore of a mother living through her son, no worry's he'll learn soon enough sucking on pedo dicks and daily valtrex, poor fucker

If this kid grows up to denounce this sort of thing he will be labeled a self hating homo by the gays. At least I tried women's underwear on in secret when I was 8.

Only a matter of time

We're hitting levels of Weimar that shouldn't be possible

thats exactly the vibe i get too

the grown up is fucking disgusting to look at even more than the little abomination next to him.

Blody faggot

>Lactatia
How is an 8 year old boy supposed to lactate

Honestly, I used to think gays were ok. Not so sure anymore.
I think there are a lot of gays who are gay because they were abused as a young Child, and some of them continue the cycle of abuse. Milo's offhand comments about pedophilia being A-OK really made me rethink my position on the subject.

But there's no such thing as the "slippery slope!" Leftist shitbags told me so!

Underrated.

It's really strange how the boy copied so exactly the mannerisms and ways of speaking from that community. I imagine his mom makes him watch endless hours of youtube videos of people like that.

Join us

>can be a drag queen at the age of 8
>can agree to get a sex change or being one of those gender fluid things
>but heaven forbid they are too young to consent to sex!
I dont get liberals logic.

from the tip of their feminine penis

You have ten seconds to provide an objective reason why this is wrong that doesn't boil down too "gays are icky"

I'm assuming dad (((?))) Looks genuinely proud... When you watch the whole 'vogueing' catwalk bs... Holy fuck, little kids going to those type events. This may truly be the end times

where do i sign up?

average Canadian degeneracy

Soon, my goys.

Homosexual seek out sexual perversion by definition and when this extends to children in their developmental phase it can detrimentallly affect their brain function.

Gays don't add to the birth rate, and by tainting younger and younger males, seek to add to the birth rate problems of the West.

>forcing your degenerate sexual fetish on a child
>wrong
Pick two

Just another normal day in Canada

this is some bacha bazi shit
except the western one is prepubescent
must be an aryan gene

this boy looks very happy and confident, it is you that is the problem

sexuality takes years to develop and should be explored in private. 8 year olds shouldn't be paraded around at adult strip clubs its child abuse/

Afghani homos have bacha bazi and American homos have this.

nailed it

Sigh.....
>
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Many mentally ill people feel happy and confident

maybe there is something wrong with you and not with this boy...