The "Oath Keepers"

Who exactly are these weird faggots? Apparently they've been showing up at various rallies/free-speech events and cucking up a storm, trying to marginalize the alt-right groups which attend.

Are they just deluded Boomer queers who think it's still the 1970's, and they have to protect muh constitution from Jimmy Carter's big government overreach?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhymC_ITXS0
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
youtube.com/watch?v=KF8rMGJWnLo
theintercept.com/2017/06/03/standing-rock-documents-expose-inner-workings-of-surveillance-industrial-complex/
archive.is/KF6gC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Free speech advocates who sperg out at the first sign of pro-white rhetoric. Just the classic boomer hypocrite.

This one was a military officer in East Germany and has a great telling of how that country collapsed.
youtube.com/watch?v=uhymC_ITXS0

Literally a bunch of Feds.

Oath Keepers think that it's still 1997 and that all Americans bleed red and we need to stand together against the tyrannical federal government leviathan.

No one seemed to mention to them that only white people care about the Constitution.

I never saw them at any roleplaying game events

Boomer civic nationalists protecting 56% and dropping land 'to the death'.

they should all be hung for treason.

>The constitution will save me!

I honestly don't even begin to come CLOSE to understanding this kind of psychology.

How the fuck is it possible to be so blind when you're not even blind?

Some 'oath keeper' faggots tried to give AR15s to black Fergerson protestors. The cops shut it down.
>Are you trying to get some of us killed by these niggers?
Their ideology is full of shit.

>Go to free speech rally.
>Guy who looks like a plainclothes cop starts bitching at me about my flagpole.
>Turns out it's an oath keeper trying to keep me from possibly getting written up for a felony charge for having the flagpole in a potential riot area.
>He asks if I'm a ProudBoy, I say no.
They're kind of obnoxious but their hearts are probably in the right place.

They are "former" cop cucks
Their job is to prevent the right from effectively organizing and keep them in thrall to bootlicking a military and police that are anti-white cuckservatives

>He asks if I'm a proudboy
Why do I find this so funny? "Yo man you a proid boy?"

Their ignorance will lead to whites killing whites.

Constitutionalist are probably the WORST out of all the right-wing camps. I have friends that have served in the army that have been indoctrinated and can't look passed "muh based Founding fathers" or "muh based constitution"

America is a fucking joke
The Constitution was a mistake
Washington cucked out and abandoned his nation when they needed him most: he was the greatest nigger to ever live

No that is the behavior of faux "alpha" cuckservatives
They only use their authority to bully other actual right wing people

Former cops/military who are Muh Constitutionists but also heavily compromised and full of feds (hence the cuckening)

They're cocksuckers.

Statists LARPing as non-statists.

Hopefully soon, NO one will care about the Constitution

Why are you faggots complaining about the Oathkeepers? They do more then you cunts have ever done.

I don't know but those tabs are fucking cringe

I wish there was a group that would protect protesters and actually fight away antifaggots

Oathkeepers keep the people they claim to protect hemmed in and hamstrung from actually fighting back against the marxist bastards

>starts bitching at me about my flagpole.
Bullshit. Tell the whole story.

It's the same mentality that rules the liberal mind - They believe that ideology trumps all.

Let me ask all you fags this -

Would you rather live in a country that was 99% white and Communist, or 99% black and Free Market?

Hell - a 99% White Muslim country, or a 99% Black Christian country?

they cling to the constitution with all their might because deep down they know if they loose that they will become nazis very quickly....

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Like getting White Monuments torn down and destroyed?

>implying that's a bad thinf

Pepe or Wojack folder? That is the question.

>all German flags are evil

I thought oath keepers were good day.

The antifederalists were right.

I think the solution is to take the founding fathers away from these cucks....explain to them that the founders were ALL white nationalists......

I think alt-right themselves are best at marginalizing themselves. White nationalists endorse the viewpoint that if America was a purely white country - we'd be better off. So, their end goal is to remove all non-whites. The problem is, the only way to do this is to murder them all, yet, the alt right is too cowardly to commit to that.
If you can't accept that America is a biracial society now, you only have one option - that is to kill non whites.

>uses the word marginalized

Sage.

I have Pepe and Wojak in the same folder, most of them have both characters anyway

Yep. It's a worthless scrap to them and when they're a voting majority they will rip it to shreds.

I would rather live in Ethiopia than Iran desu.

Tell them the founders would take one look at america today and call the oath keepers fags and tear up the constitution themselves

Statistically speaking, the niggers would just shoot each other with the ARs, so, it could have ended up being a good thing.

How? Their ideology is garbage, their family and buddies all work for .gov and they get .gov pensions. Call them what they are: LARPERS.

Ex police and military that think they're actually accomplishing something by being alpha. Also fuck you anti-constitution cucks, bill of rights is the only reason we can even have this convo.

Really?

>Antifederalists Lost
>Confederates Lost
>Nazis Lost
JUST

They believe in voluntary segregation, shareblue. But you already know that.

I respect your personal opinions, but wish you would take them back to Russia.

>.explain to them that the founders were ALL white nationalists......
People don't realize this was just implicit at the time and didn't need to be codified. I wish they had. It's the one thing the Founders didn't think of.

Oath Keepers are good for beating up ANTIFA and they're pro-Trump so whatever. I don't think it's fair to call them "faggots". They're ex military/police and have had some retarded leaders in the past. Besides, isn't the collapse of the US government what most people on Sup Forums were wishing for before Trump came along and offered us salvation?

>biracial
Way more than two races my dude. It's a fucking cluster fuck. Anyway, shit b8 post. Nice try though

Immigration act of 1790 my dude.

Stop trying to radicalize them, CIA Agent Johnson.

Niggers care about one sentence "all men are created equal" without understanding the legal definition of "man" at the time the document was written.

Naturalization Act of 1790 my dude.

Now it's because we are white that we have this conversation
Your precious constitution is already in tatters and is toilet paper to the left and future brown America

You can deport them too

What better reparations payment than a one-way ticket to Liberia?

Amen

The concept of a Constitution is a very old European idea and was used my many European monarchs as a step toward our modern forms of government. Greece, Rome, Friedrich der Grosse and the Magna Carta all used some form of a constituion.

The basic idea is that there is an ultimate law of the land that we all agree and are all held to, including presidents and kings.

It is a good thing and if used properly can be an excellent tool for maintaining stability so that society can thrive.

If the US Constitution was strictly followed, the South would have withdrawn and there would be no Federal Reserve.

I meant in the Constitution so it would require an amendment to muddify the US.

It's not a question of being "anti-constitution," but of being realistic about what a constitution actually DOES.

Consider this - the constitution of Liberia was an adaptation of the US constitution.

What good did it do?

Be specific.

Oathkeepers don't fight antifa, they keep their own side away from defending themselves

And the founders were explicit in their white nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA

Mexican Oathkeeper strangling /our guy/ with Sonnenrad American flag

youtube.com/watch?v=KF8rMGJWnLo

whats a proudboy

They are so pigheaded, they probably would have argued with Washington himself

Yeah and if we didn't have what's left of it, Obama would be President for life because we'd all be thrown in prison for hate speech and no one could do shit because we'd have nogunz.

>unironically advocating against the Constitution because its not perfect
m8

Fair point. I think it's mostly because the very idea of letting the brown hordes in was beyond foreign to them. When they were immediately worried about the "Swarthy Germans" over taking them demographically, it's not surprise that they wouldn't think that their farm equipment would one day demand "equal rights".

Is proud boy some gay lingo?

How about we accept that being white is good but having a principled Constitution is also good?

Evil whites exist.

>You're a communist
>I tolerate communist opinions
You're a fucking fag and a fake American

God damn, I love Jared Taylor.

What about balklanization? Whites can re-conquer any lost territory 50 years down the track anyway. Besides whites need 20 years to sort out their own intern issues.

>I think it's mostly because the very idea of letting the brown hordes in was beyond foreign to them.
That's what I mean. The idea of America being a white country was just implicit in people's minds at the time.

trump supporter with aids

>People don't realize this was just implicit at the time and didn't need to be codified. I wish they had.

It was implicit for the HUGE MAJORITY of the USA's history. It's a shame that (((they))) were able to destroy the fact that the USA is supposed to be a white nation in ONE fucking generation. Our recent forefathers really failed there.

Funnily enough, Hitler in his second book changes his mind and upholds the USA as a shining beacon of European prosperity after he learns about American immigration laws that blatantly discriminated against non-euros.

>THESE-ER GUD MEMES-UH

>3/5 Compromise
>nothing to do with race
Sweet gentle Christ.

pfffffffffthahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

They are the para-military security firm called TigerSwan .They clearly state they consider protesters as terrorist. I't been documented.

They were just caught red-handed running a similar operation at DAPL.

theintercept.com/2017/06/03/standing-rock-documents-expose-inner-workings-of-surveillance-industrial-complex/

That's NOT AN ARGUMENT.

Exactly.

They're free speech fags who kick out "nazi's" for their speech and opinions. They're just boomer cucks.

something to do with gavin mcinnes and his crew. I dont know what it means

Man's a damn hero.

basically

is this bait
like it's so obviously stupid i can't imagine any dumb communist actually thinks someone is going to take this post seriously
it's just baffling

If only he were a few decades younger or he took on a heir

If only he were a few decades younger or he took on a heir or apprentice.

Ahhhh ok. They could not have picked a gayer name.

>What about balklanization?
Good idea if you want China to dominate the planet instead of the US.

So much for protecting free speech, what a bunch of cucks

Something that is politically impossible
You're going to deport millions of non-white Americans? That's never going to happen because it would be illegal to do, and so, you would have to do it forcefully. Again, that just leads to the conclusion you'd have to kill them.
That's a very stupid way to attempt to be pedantic with me when a white only society can't be biracial in any context. Doesn't matter either way.

>he still believes the Constitution and Bill of Rights was the same as it was in 1778
Why are Burgers such fucking cucks for their shitty government

Proud Boys are an Alt-Lite frat, basically.
>Western chauvinists
>The West is the best
>pls no racism

>you won't deport them because it'd be illegal
>but you're going to kill them you NAZIZZZZIIIII

archive.is/KF6gC

well imagine that. the most heavily armed protest today went off without a single act of violence.

who woulda guessed?!

>babby's first molymeme
Do you want to know how I know you're underage?

"Identity muh" America isn't some brand. Maybe I just haven't been redpilled enough but I think ethnostates and identity politics are fucking retarded. Israel included desu

LOL kick out all cringe fags with memes they made on mom's kitchen table and flags they bought online.

>what is population transfer?
They all got here somehow, which means they can go back. No shitskinned immigrants are going to fight and bleed for America - no genocide will be necessary, since they will scurry on back home when the gibesmedat tap turns off.

Are you new?