The Meaning of Life is Responsibility

Thank you Peterson for this lesson, it might be the most important lesson of my lifetime.

Thank you for your struggle to teach men around the globe the meaning they secretly crave.

Thank you for helping me in a really difficult period of my life.

Thank you.

For people who are interested in Peterson, I suggest you start at Maps of Meaning.
This is the series I finished recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI&list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h

>your purpose in life is to be a beta male provider for a roastie
I'd rather die. Your blue-pill isn't welcome here.

yep. well said murican, the meaning of life isn't responsibility. that's fucking nonsense, go be a cuck somewhere else.
the meaning of life as i see it is to achieve immortality, not in a physical way but by spreading your ideas and potentially changing the world. you lot claim to be alive but robespierre who has been dead for years is more alive than you'll ever be. he influence people worldwide and is still a force to be reckoned with nowadays. read "esteemed sir" by naguib mahfouz and you'll understand. "L'Infini est la visee supreme de l'homme"

keep sorting yourself out, don't listen to cucks

This is my thinking.

We're Nietzscheans here, our meaning of life is to rise above the common human and develop ourselves into beings that have surpassed humanity, pointless virtues or stifling habits.

If it's responsibility, you can make us believe it's the responsibility to kill ourselves. If it's self betterment, there's no clear definition here besides the one you give. Your life becomes yours to define how you wish and you become free, rather than self enslaved by ideas of some vague responsibility you may or may not owe.

No, you are a free man, express yourselves absolutely with each moment of your life simply by trying to rise above yourselves

Also
>implying anyone on Sup Forums needs a prophet
If you cannot lead yourselves, you will be lead off of a cliff.

ok Nietzscheans, what is your purpose in life?

>that flag
>feeling worthy of giving advice to anyone ever about anything.

Self betterment, obviously. It's simultaneously to use your life to create something great and to have a great life. Your life is your personal project, it's your magnum opus.

nothing, thats nihilism for you. . .

Sry I misunderstood.
I also do believe in being free and self improving consistently.
But part of bettering yourself is also being open to new ideas and Peterson is one that helped me improve myself.

You need mentors in life user.

Peterson might not be yours, that is fine.

This man is poisoning your minds. He is conditioning you to be perfect goyim.

>unable to self actualize based on personal experiences in life
>needing some secret narcissist speaking in 2nd person to boost your discoveries in life

Yep you're a cuck

Nigger life ain't about living someone's else's philosophy well maybe it is fot you

Peterson has reached saturation point on pol. He's become too popular so now the edge fags and summer retards are gonna shit on him like they have anything worthwhile to add to the conversation, or the human race for that matter.
If you're low in the dominance hierarchy and losing at the game, declare the game stupid and the rules nonsensical. Make up your own game that you're good at. Don't try to get better at the game everyone else is playing. Just go play by yourself.

>doesn't believe in reading
>thinks he's living a self actualized life.

ok bro whatever you say

You might want to address people directly if you're so high on the "dominance hierarchy".

- Avoid as much risk and responsibility as possible
- Become reasonably comfortable or complacent with alone, bored and miserable
- kms when above point fails or before my body deteriorates

Yup, I'm up to lecture 7.

He's speaking my language!

NEET philosopher == trash

there's a reason why losers cluster around a person

So are you going to tell me why being responsible for my own pet roastie is so "alpha" and "cool"?

It isn't it's beta as fuck.

BETA BUX, ALPHA FUX

If I'm going to improve myself, it isn't for tradcuck garbage that is just a reimagining of "the white man's burden".

anyone got that link to the girl who talked about peterson and feminism ect... it was a thread last night, wanted to finish watching that. She wasn't a big ego-shill, kind of an honest video about psychology. anyone?

Losers, or people who have high emotional reactions to the burdens they are facing. Life contains suffering, but it's how you deal with it and try to shape something positive and meaningful despite this that counts.

Did I say anything about alpha and cool?
Take your redpill terminology the fuck back to readdit. This is level 5 you're on about level 1.

>Life contains suffering, but it's how you deal with it and try to shape something positive and meaningful despite this that counts.
>I work a shitty job to pay beta bux, but I'm learning to love being cucked!
Stockholm's is one hell of a drug.

If only you knew how much of a faggot you sound.

>last african nation to fall
>only due to international meddling preventing them from buying guns
>not worth it

Failure is a necessary part of life, if you think you can get on by with 100% success and no problems you are deluded. Even if there isn't much hope for people there is always something they can try and improve, that chance they can take, that job application to try even if they think they are not ready. Some of the worlds most successful people have had large amounts of suffering/failure early on. That didn't stop them did it?

it's a Peterson shill thread again

nice testimonials shill