PajeetGate

Worst Koreans didn't let a Pajeet into a nightclub, its become a huge controversy

>Kumar, 25, reacted differently after being denied entry to the Fountain Club in Itaewon on June 3. His friend recorded the moment a bouncer refused to admit Kumar and posted the video on Facebook. In the video, the male bouncer says, "No Indians. It is a rule. No Kazakhstan, No Pakistan, No Mongolia, No Saudi Arabia and No Egypt. It is a rule."

koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/06/177_230957.html

Other urls found in this thread:

teddystick.com/denver-becomes-a-literal-toilet-as-officials-vote-to-decriminalize-defecating-in-public/
quora.com/Why-are-there-so-few-Muslims-in-Delhi-and-other-centres-of-the-Mughal-Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO POO IN CLUB

Gook can poo-in-loo, Pajit. Can you?

He looks so Bihari. No wonder they didn't let him in, he would have raped/molested women there.

Also, Biharis (Indians from the state of Bihar) are barred from many prestigious and luxurious institutions in India. Absolutely cancerous niggers.

I'm white and I haven't been let into clubs here before. Who gives a fuck? The foreigners who come here, get butthurt over something, and demand a bunch of changes are truly despicable people.

creepy and rapey countries

You are all indistinguishable, look at your skin color and stop being a self hating racist.

I guess the gooks know he won't use a toilet

Where are you from? I hear that South Indians are all Nigger tier.

Yes, and? Even fucking Germany tells shitskins that they have to stay out of the "high class" clubs

The real question is... was he just going to the loo?

>Looks Bihari.
He won't even get entry in nice places in India itself.

Kill this faggot

>No Mongolia
So I can't go either?

I was in Japan and I wasn't allowed into a restaurant because they said no foreigners allowed.

I didn't have a fucking cry about it

Well, that actually makes me like South Korea a bit more. I mean... they let him into the country in the first place but still.

They're Nigger-tier but they're prosperous and more educated than North Indians tho.

Worst Korea just became best Korea

What they meant was to tell you that no convicts are allowed :)

So India is half full of niggers and the other half are worse than niggers?
Nice country you got there m8

Don't worry, brother. We're only part Mongolian so chances are our other admixture is enough to get us in.

Have you ever seen an Indian man around women? That bouncer was a hero

I am North Western Indian, we are pretty Caucasian both by color and decency.

South Indians are nigger tier and uncle fuckers since they marry their daughter to the brother of their wife (most ideal match according to them)

And North Eastern states like Bihar, U.P., Jharkhand, West Bengal are the most nigger tier.

Learn something from them you stupid cunt and get all Pajeets out of your country.

>Itaewon
>Dirty pajeet denied tranny hookers
Poo in loo not block the cock

TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH & Ban all countries by levels in percentage of rape criminals, what a bunch of fucking animals. March in our troops and execute the filthy fucking animals

Where are you from? Sounds like you are south Indian since you are not answering and kinda praising them?

>No Mongolia
wtf is this shit? aren't Gooks Mongol rape babies?

Getting all pajeets out of india would be a very difficult task.

>I am North Western Indian
You are seen through the same lenses as you see "the nigger tier uncle fuckers' by the rest of the world

I'm an Economics student from Delhi. I'm just stating the fact.

You chappathi eating traitor.

Can bet my micropenis on that

How is your designated shitting city doing burger
teddystick.com/denver-becomes-a-literal-toilet-as-officials-vote-to-decriminalize-defecating-in-public/

Tbqh We Northerners (North Westerns and North Eastern both) are very against incest, we kill people for even marrying in the same village in rural areas.

WHEAT >>>>> rice

>Silverstein
Every fucking time

Is it cause u a khang?

dosa >>>>>>> chapathi

Isn't Delhi mostly Muslim? I guess that explains hating on other Indians. I very Cringe worthy quality in any man.

I wouldn't know my country is gigantic, and I've never been to the outlier that is denver.

Tribal indians are over 80% ASI, south indians are like 60-70% while north are like 50-70% but all of you are mongrels since prehistoric times, even before aryan and arab invasions which made you slightly whiter.

I literally have no clue why people think North Indians are better than South Indians. People act like they're different species even though they're from the same country. North Indians have the same medium brown complexion and abo features, the "white" ones who look arab are rare

>we kill people for even marrying in the same village
What did he mean by this?

Alright you've convinced me I trust you, I'm now more aware of the demographical divide between northern India and southern India, thank you for being an instrument in my learning.

Okay, then.
Lmao, the south Indian states have higher HDIs than North Indian ones on an average.

He is lying. the Pledge of india has the line "All Indians are my brothers and sisters" ... so u figure it out.

Tbf if it gets normalised then Worst Korea will end up multi culti.
Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

You know. Now that I think on it. Perhaps designated shitting cities is not a bad idea. I think everyone should shit in the streets in Liberal cities.

Nope no. I don't see muslims around me(1-2 in every class of 60 People).
Nor in University or campuses. Even my locality has zero Muslims.

But then people from every Religion live in delhi and I suppose muslims are 10-15% of delhi Population.

Finally burger bends the knee in front of a poo in loo.

thats why you are not the best korea, kim.

Guys I am from 2020, and the pajeets have conquered the world by somehow turning poos into nookes.

>kim
learn to read, Moor

Also, found a relevant question on quora too.

quora.com/Why-are-there-so-few-Muslims-in-Delhi-and-other-centres-of-the-Mughal-Empire

Of course their government has to make them say some bullshit like that.

You are lying. In 2020, you should be posting with ISIS flag :)

Completely normal.

They just ruin every fucking club in japan. I wish they'd do that here too. Sadly, japanese don't like clubbing as much as worstKoreans, so most of the big clubs here need foreigners.

But seriously, indians, pakistanis and all those muslim-asian countries, all the males from those countries are just fucking disgusting. Seriously, I get triggered everytime I see one of them.

Why the fuck are you talking down your own country than? Are you a fucking Traitor or just retard?
You really think that anyone cares which part of India you are from. If you talk down any part of India it reflects on you as well. Do they not teach any common sense there in India? What is wrong with you?
Why do I see so many Indians posting shit about themselves. Even niggers don't do it.

>It's a Harold films Kumar in Worst Korea episode

t. Paki
>Unironically linking quora
You need to go back

Tsk tsk, another case of not looking to the one country thats been dealing with shitskins for decades

Here in the states we simply put a 'dress code' in place that is so vague it can be interpreted to keep our anyone you want while also giving you cover from the media.

Normal,i work as a bouncer and have worked in places where we didnt let arabs or nigs in.

Arigato masamasai. Hey, did you watch the film Dancing maharaja?

Pajeets should bookmark this link, its the perfect antecdote to poo posting

Calm down.
Scroll above. I never talked shit about my country.
Only people who talk shit are total losers.
But if you put on facts then that's not criticism, it's accepting what's wrong and can it be fixed?

Indians are short, smelly, loud, rude and overall annoying as fuck. That is a good policy. Too bad you can't say that shit out loud in the states anymore. Freedom of speech my ass.

>going out in itaewon
>not living it up at nb2 in hongdae

Kazakhstan is whiter than Cucked Korea though

Well according to you every one is a nigger apart from your treenigger brethrens

The state of Tamil nadu is pretty nigger tier.
I'm from Kerala which is also in the south it's not that bad here,people here are more whitish than most other states and the city I live in is pretty developed

Burger, I tried using deodorant, but at the back of it, it says, ask ur doc if u have kidney issues. Rather than worry about what ur ass thinks, i decided to not put poison on my body :)

>loud
>rude
>annoying

in their defense there's about a billion of them competing to be heard at any given time, they have to learn to speak up. Politeness isn't very viable in india, Once you get to know them you understand that they aren't being rude, they are just trying to communicate efficently, they are just frank and their accent makes them seem rude as shit.

Literally nothing is stopping you from saying that. What are you afraid of, the Pajeet lobby?

>1-800-COME-ON-NOW

You forgot to mention they are unironic commies

He is worried about Designated Shitty City Denver.

>But seriously, indians, pakistanis and all those muslim-asian countries, all the males from those countries are just fucking disgusting

they are also fucking beta and looser, i remember a group of paki or indian last time i went in club trying to talk with girlsn nobody respond to them it was embarrasing and pathetic

What the fuck is this? and This is not therapy moron. Truth or no truth, they are going to savage you here.
This is a racist hate forum. What you post here is going to be used against everyone who is Indian or looks Indian. I am white and even I Cringe at some of the shit that Indians post about other Indians. And than denying that you posted shit. You are just retarded. It can't be anything else.

Well that too.

This explains to you why Indians were ruled for a few hundred years, too much back stabbing.

>"No Indians. It is a rule.
Fuck yer rules
>No Kazakhstan, No Pakistan, No Mongolia, No Saudi Arabia and No Egypt. It is a rule."
Well, thanks for not recognizing kebab scum

kek

Fucking Denver, of course its Denver. Pajeets get a lot of hate around here and I think its unfair, this burger likes Pajeets and their odd ways. Practically 0 crime, they all come here legally and they all work.

Id take 1,000,000 poos over 1 muslim any day

How is Macorni and his old cheese

India has European levels of diversity you are taking the bantz to seriously

Then I promise to Poo in Loo :)

many poos are muslim

Stop replying to Cletus, we dont like him either. He isnt worth your time.

>Learn something from them you stupid cunt and get all Pajeets out of your country.

It was to tell them give us back our best people back to our country.

You aren't the brightest of the bulb aren't you.

North India is prosperous but the "North" India, i.e. Central and East India is a shithole and their people are same as South Indians.

>This is a racist hate forum.
That might be how your friend explained it to you last month.
Fuck off you gigantic newfag. lurk more.

That's extremely common in Thailand too, I take it east-Asians don't like poos?

I'm French and I haven't been let in French clubs before.

wrong
the loo is for worship only

Newfags

you mean macron ? for now nothing is going on, he is the succesoor of hollande who was a ghost.

>his old cheese
something is wrong with him, he can have all the women he want but instead he is with a 60 year old momies.

>indians
>1mil.
Its the same as with every minority, when there are just a few its ok, when there are too many, its "rape and crime"-land from there.

All of my keks

They truly are a meme people, may God bless them all.

Wrong, depends on what type of people you let in. Software engineers dont go around raping and committing crime.

How is Paris these days, I visited it a long time ago, wanted to go back. Seeing the pic of people with their hands up in notre damme made me sad. I have very good memories of my trip there.

This. Lived there myself for a year. India should be seen as a continent, not a country. Burger faggots are too obsessed with patriotism, kek. Blood and soil is what matters but that is something a mongrelized, cultureless society like America will never understand. Countries mean nothing!

Just like house warming ceremony, this is a toilet warming ceremony.

fucking love worst korea