New Thread:

New Thread:

continuation of Wtf is going on in America/Ask a PMC anything

What's your EDC?

Are you for or against globalisation?

How do you feel PMCs fit into a globalised world?

Were there really giants found in Afghanistan?

what happened to the cat?

Nothing happening on the Ozarks, except maybe in Springfield (MO) which is hippieville. Stay away from high population and you should be safe from civil unrest.

Repostan.
>I don't know how to get through to these people :(

You can't. They're true believers. They have replaced God with the all knowing State. That's why they were so upset with Trump pulling out of the Paris accords. Nobody gets that mad at a difference in policy, they do it when you destroy their idol.

The only thing that will get through to them now is mass starvation. Something that is readily achievable should they decide to provoke it. But that's here, in Europe I fear they've decided to just comfortably die out.

Japan is doing this, just without the barbarians imported to replace them. It may not be reversible.

How many of your crew get on Sup Forums?

Texas here. In my line of work, I get to talk with a lot of LEOs. Majority haven't actually heard about the whole antifa bullshit, but the ones who have make it obvious that they -hope- they show their sorry asses here.

Right now I usually roll with a custom made Daniel Defense M4 V5 S, MK. 23 or sometimes a G19 depending on the day.

AR500 plates and custom plate carriers

Against, but its happening anyways. It will be the war of the future. There will be no more major wars between countries--just a few government units, PMCs to contract out too, and extremist groups. A massive war between 2 massive nations in the near future will be the end of the planet.

How many altercations do you get into with locals, both on the job and out and about, every month? From what I gathered from other threads we've talked in, you work security of some sorts, right?

>What part of the word 'most' don't you understand? Further, the crime you're citing isn't even specifically a sharia thing:

Get a load of this faggot. I guess the fact that homos are routinely hurled off the tops of buildings isn't an indication of the rot inside Islam because Uganda and people who vote against gay marriage.

>Reposting from dead thread

M9, what's it like with Constellis?

I'm working with a smaller company based in Dubai but want to get to a bigger scale operation. Not dogging my management, which are legends among British military, but Constellis management are apparently god-tier.

Also do you know if they're hiring analysts or similar positions difficult to get accurate info

Do you feel the increasing use of PMCs in lieu of national armies in effect furthers globalism? If so, why do you continue to work for your employer?

What will you buy with contractorbux when you get home?

Can you give a summary on your experience with insurgents? How much different is the fighting against them as being portraied in the media? What are their favourite tacticts(I guess SVBIEDs are included) and how do they generally behave in combat?

Do I have to be exmil for a PMC job?

How has working for your employer been since they had that upper management overthrow in 2015? I heard the old CAG Triple Canopy guys got taken a few notches. Also do you get better food than military guys?

what vehicles do you use?
also what weapons do you carry?

What the fuck is a PMC, faggot?

Private Military Contractor.

They're mercenaries. Guns for hire.

I'm pretty much 911 for the other guys in the field. I can do what they do, but it'd be stupid to put me in that position.

I'm a former Pararescueman, so I'm all about saving people in combat situations. So basically, I have to be ready to go 24/7 for if something goes wrong. If a VIP is compromised, or someone is wounded, or anything like that, me and my team get called in to rescue them. I'm also a combat medic, so if we know we are going to hit trouble, I'll just go with them anyways.

But that also means a ton of down time. Hence why I can do threads like these.
Its great man! I get paid a ton. Its very America-centric though. We only have a few Brits/Aussies in the entire outfit. Right now there looking for UAV pilots.

Absolutely. But I need to make a living, don't I? What else am I gonna do? Go back to college? Could you imagine if I went to college with all those fucking freaks I see on youtube all day?

2018 Dodge Demon is first on my list

It's pretty accurate. The only thing the media doesn't really hammer in on is how fearless they are. They genuinely do not care if they live or die. At all. They will never surrender. They'll watch their friend get evaporated and they'll get even happier cause he's in heaven now.

There also very like 3rd world smart. They can make IEDs out of anything.
99 percent of the time yes.

Hope you make it back in time to assist us in the eventual civil war, famalam. Maybe you could be a trainer to get the next gen of footsoldiers the edge.

Way better since we have more resources now since the merger. Way better food.

Have you fucked any local pussy OP?

>Could you imagine if I went to college with all those fucking freaks I see on youtube all day?
Colleges are mostly filled with boring normies whose only care is to finish up quietly so they can get a mortgage and and pay back debt for the rest of their lives. The freaks make it interesting.

no

they are all disgusting

Iranian and Syrian girls though...

Obviously not OP here.
Back when Iraq was at its peak, I heard some guys getting through with very "limited experience". I think the only way to get through now with no military would be to work in essentially IT, but then you would not really get to live out your soldier of fortune fantasy.

>99 percent of the time yes
Dammit. There goes that dream

>Right now there looking for UAV pilots.
Ohoho, this sounds perfect for me, I'm already a certified pilot.

Have you killed any local pussy then?

>former PJ

Do you know Brian Kimber?
What was ETD for you like?

What is the thing that fucks insurgents up the most? Like their literal nightmare (Can be both equipment or tactics)

Yep. You're the guy. Hope everything is going well for you bud. Be sure to keep us updated and whatnot.
You should be coming home relatively soon though,so you have that to look forward to!

I shot a woman right in the grape. At least I think she was. She was wearing that stupid fucking tarp.

Drones, and sometimes when we know where they're hiding we'll blast really loud rap/rock music at them and they hate it. Like they hate it so much they'll run out into the open.

>It will be the war of the future. There will be no more major wars between countries--just a few government units, PMCs to contract out too, and extremist groups. A massive war between 2 massive nations in the near future will be the end of the planet.

Fascinating to think about, 500 years ago, major wars in Italy were fought via mercenaries such as the Condottieri. The cycle comes around in a way.

>I shot a woman right in the grape
kek what? Are you implying you literally annihilated her clitoris?

Could you speak more about your time as a Pararescueman? How did you come to choose that as your job? Did you consider SOF of other branches? How big was your Indoc class and what was the attrition? Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions.

I want to join the service but unfortunately am
>neet
>anxiety ridden
>mild nearsighted ness
>been to therapist for depression
>ged
>smoke weed, done psychs
also am 22, would I still be able to join say the Navy if I shape up in a month? ive done labor jobs and have plumbing experience so I'm not skill-less.

Would I stand a chance or fail? Should I just see a recruiter? thanks for taking the time to do this mang.

Lotta loyalty

I'm not expert but I'd imagine them hating getting killed in a way involving pigs and bacon

I'm trying to get some military experience at home in my life/ out of the civilian sector because I want to experience it. I'm a great shot, I never cause any trouble for anyone, I'm in OK physical shape but I can haul my own when push comes to shove. I'm getting my EMT cert at my local community college soon. National Guard sound like a good place for me?

Yeah, I'm American aswell.Doing time on Asia building a database and network for the civil conflicts and terror threats. Problem is with South East Asia is the money dried up just after I got here. As a civie can't really get send to ME unless it's as an analyst.

Company does heaps of work in North Iraq/Syria (almost all with Kurds) but Constellis just carries so much more weight/work

What do you make per year?

Also what ammo are you running in your pistol/rifle?

>we'll blast really loud rap/rock music at them and they hate it.
Like in the sense of haram hating it or because they know they have been spotted?

>been to therapist for depression

This is likely the thing that will fuck you. If the service thinks you are even the slightest suicide risk they wont take you. Literally every other criteria you gave was the same situation for me when I joined the military in 2007.

t. army recruiter

You dont ever feel shit for killing sandniggers? I've known guys who have been pretty fucked up about having to kill. Or is it just a meme that killing is hard?

Hey OP, I posted in the a last thread, thanks for keeping this up, it's been a great read, and hope you home safe

You didn't end up posting another story so I'll ask a question. Tactically, how often do Coalition forces come into direct contact these days? And what is the usual result? I've been under the impression for sometime that the Taliban have largely retreated from direct action and instead take pot shots / focus on IED's.

I do not.

And it sucks. Literally all of the training is hell on earth. But it will get you prepared. The worst is the Combat Diver shit though.

Nah in the head.

My recruiter pushed me towards it. I actually wanted to be an aerial gunner. Our indoc class was like 100, I think, and had about a 50% clearance rate.

Drug doesn't mean shit if they can't prove it. Total meme. Just don't fail the tests. Depression might hold you back, idk. As long as none of its documented and if you don't have a drug charge you'll be fine.

Natty Guard, Reserves would be fine. Just run a lot. And they'll get you into shape, trust me, whether you like it or not.

Upwards of 400k, sometimes 500k plus benefits. FMJs with the rifle and hollow points for the pistol

this

I didn't kill anyone that didn't have it coming

Because it was haram lol

So basically the plot for MGS IV

exactly

i wish we had a bipedal nuclear robot

I hope you lose your brain and that your mom/wife/daughter gets blacked.

>tfw had to go through SFUWO twice

Fucking ear infections.

>tfw our on the ground protection for VIPs in warzones is run by a forearm

We really need to realize that sandniggers aren't people. We project our human experience and emotions onto them, when they simply don't have the capacity. This is why Whites are so confused and dumbfounded with the Jihad occurring in the West. They are not human. You cannot empathize with their actions. They cannot empathize with yours.

do you need some money?

NANOMACHINES

I do, can I be your squire when you get back?

So if I got prescribed anti anxiety meds im probably completely fucked yeah? No branch of service would take me?

ANA seems like / is a shit show. Are the ANA Commandos actually any better or are their American "advisors" still doing most of the work?

Yeah... you really don't want to EVER be diagnosed with anything mental health related.

If you survive between singularity and CRISPR we might just get that Merc Kebab remover. Wish you well.

Anti-anxiety... that I don't know. I know anti-depression is an absolute no-no. Is it a distinction without a difference?

We literally get them to dig up IEDs thats it. They do turncoat kills all the time so I never want to be around them more than I have too.

>Be Insurgent
>Sneak up on contractor base to fire rpgs
>Suddenly loud music starts playing
>10 seconds in with hearing all the different instruments
>You can not handle it
>Music is so haram you literally have to run away from it
>Enemy spots you
>Get picked of by designated marskmen and machinegunners
>Bullet hits you in the lung
>Drown in your own blood but at least you have enough distance so that you coughing blood is louder than the haram music

Just don't admit it.

That guy? Don't worry about that guy.
Things are good here in U.S.A. user. Great even honestly. Life is good

They actually cant check your civilian medical records, and when I joined I lied about a ton of shit (broken bones, concussions, etc), as did many people I know. Pretty much everyone I know actually.

They care much more about mental issues though, and although they won't check your records, if they somehow found out you would be hit with a false enlistment charge and be absolutely fucked. Do with that information what you choose to.

In honesty I had wanted to do similar.
>join army reserves for awhile
>then go into a pmc like op describes
>get paid tons for middle east adventures and shooting arabs
Then got a girl and my brain got all fucked up and I'm nearly too old now. Always Feel that regret in the back of my head I was never able to

Do you think the alphabet agencies of the USA are still running heroin outta afghanistan? Do you think the cia is running heroin into russia to both make the people weak and raise money for their operations?

what companies are mining aghanistan?

what were the economic benefits of us invading afghanistan?

La ding a Demon ain't gunna be easy user, they're only making something like 1k
Instead buy an old 78 Ford Falcon and put TLC into it u til you can basically have your own Interceptor

>I know anti-depression is an absolute no-no.

Well fuck. I had anti-depressants literally once for 2 and a half months years ago.

are you big boss?

I hope you get a fragment in the knee or somewhere in your spine, soldiercuck.

>we'll blast really loud rap/rock music at them and they hate it. Like they hate it so much they'll run out into the open.
Vietnam is the gift that keeps on giving
What do you guys usually play?

Lol I guess a lot of generals have not been telling the truth. You would expect the "ANA Special Operations Command" to at least try to avoid getting obvious Taliban.

Underrated. I lol'd 69/10 would read again.

Am I fucked if I was prescribed an anti-depressant for anxiety, but I'm tapering off them right now. Trying to get into the national guard

I've seen ISAF soldiers (before they left) guarding poppy fields. They said it was for protecting the "local economy". Do with that what you will.

I am willing to spend a massive amount of money on that car.

My favorite was blasting "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne at a suspected Taliban position for like 30 hours straight on repeat while we just put in earplugs and played Presidents

I've always been a demon.

how the hell do you expect to do a job effectively under gunfire with bombs exploding around you if you have anxiety to the point of needing medicine

How would one go about being a drone operator for a PMC? Would one have to have experience in the Air Force already?

Is there anything more frustrating than retards who think that the US funded the Taliban when they didn't exist until like 1994?

why did you go for the PMC life?

What are you doing up this late Mikey?

Infection alot of the time the nerds we use have history with *insert some hajji group here*

When you get to those areas they'll all have been in some way involved and if not their dads would have been.

(You)

So is there anyway I could get a decent non-military and non-LEO gig with a 4 year degree and no experience? I already have a tech related degree. You don't have to name the company - just list many so it's not revealing.

Im actually a recruiter.

read tldr; they cant check but if somehow you out yourself you're fucked

How does one know when they're ready for INDOC?

You upset ahmed?

>>Be Insurgent
>>Sneak up on contractor base to fire rpgs
>>Suddenly loud music starts playing
seconds in with hearing all the different instruments
>>You can not handle it
>>Music is so haram you literally have to run away from it
>>Enemy spots you
>>Get picked of by designated marskmen and machinegunners
>>Bullet hits you in the lung
>>Drown in your own blood but at least you have enough distance so that you coughing blood is louder than the haram music
9/10

And shout "Alan's gaybar!'

Yes.
People are stupid.
Money.
Probably not, honestly. Maybe something back in the US? Definitely not overseas though.
You don't.

Lol, I feel like playing more niche shit like metal wouldn't be nearly effective as teenager rock would
Not bad, ever make you feel like you're in a movie or music video kek?

Well shit, better sign up for ROTC then.

What is the Mujahadeen
I reckon*

I fuckin hate phone posting

>the last thing you hear is lil jon referencing his skeet dripping down the walls

Alright guys, I gotta go. I hope this was helpful and entertaining.

I'll be bouncing around Sup Forums for the next couple of weeks.

Good luck to your endeavors mentlegen!

People usually just mix up Al quaeda with the Taliban mate
And normies aren't very keen on researching, hence the reason they're normies

do you think all these insurgent groups are really just angry locals with out much foreign support?

Thanks for the threads senpai. Was good.

See you soon and visit /sg/ later on.

lol