INTP=Fascism and INTJ=anarcho-capitalism, prove me wrong

INTJ : believes in effective thinking and understanding systems. Has many meme folders, invests in crypto. Functions in society by compromising.

INTP : believes in principled thinking and dissecting ideas. Reuses the same Jew meme in every post, things crypto is a scam. Can’t even get along with other Fascists.

ISTP : mainly lurking, doesn’t really understand the thread, just looks for pictures, doing push ups, awaiting race war.

What's ENTJ?

National Transhumanism is the INTPill

mental retardation

I'm intp and I think fascism is retarded.

wtf are you talking about retard, that makes no sense, INTPs would never go for fascism, we are hardcore individualists, freedom or death

What about ISTJ?

Bump, I am kind of between INTJ and ISTJ.

Taking online personolity tests and sharing the results with others : is a 12 year old girl on facebook who probably sends chain emails and texts.

INTJ = UBERMENSCH

I'm ENTJ and fascist. Any other extrovers here or is Sup Forums really full of bitter loners?

Am INFP and centrist, reporting in.

INTJ/INFJ here. I have such a social job that I don't need a social life.(work in Vegas)

Same, I'm always split between those two as well.

Shitposting. Always.

Oh look, another data collection thread.
What products are you gonna try selling us after this research is done?

Yeah but what about Capricorns and cancers?

INFP reporting in. Idk man i just dont like niggers and think jews are a advance form of gypsis (thiefs)

ENTJ here too. There's plenty of us.

I am INTJ, full blown fascist/statist and hate crypto currencies and lolbertarianism

ESTJ reporting in.

Stop misusing to word crypto.

>jews are a advance form of gypsis (thiefs)

Ba gawd this is actually a fairly interesting analogy. I'd never thought of that before. Did Jews harness the power of usury to become Super Gypsies?

I'm an Aries. Where do we fit in?

>tfw Fascist Ideologically and Mentally.

>INTP
>Fascists

Absolutely not, INTP's are mostly lefty autists.

>results keep flipping between INFP and INTP

What does it mean for me, Sup Forums.

INTJ here, I am a libertarian.

ISTP here, and my horoscope sign is Cancer which is appropriate for this thread.

>doesn’t really understand the thread
It's the personality type of engineers and other assorted problem solvers, you have no idea.

It means stop tripfagging.

fellow INFP here
Are you centrists?

>INTP : believes in principled thinking and dissecting ideas. Reuses the same Jew meme in every post, things crypto is a scam. Can’t even get along with other Fascists.
I can vouch for that

ISTP Here and Fascist, also ironically NazBol

I just want a system that encourages warfare therefore allowing me to participate in history.

>i'm extroverted ergo popular
kill yourself retard

I'm INTP and yeah I have fascy tendencies but in general I just don't care that much.

INTJ = authoritarianism aka natsoc/facism.

seeFascism is shit unless you are literally the dictator.

I'd say it depends but facism under Pinochet for example would be shit tier if you were not him or close to him

>Functions in society by compromising
I wouldn't compromise myself for ANYTHING
which is why I made as much money as I could
doing what I loved when I was younger
and now just enjoying early retirement lurking
on Sup Forums waiting for WW3 to start so I can indulge myself.

INTPs tend to be social democrats. They are probably the type least likely to be fascists.

I'm an INFP and I'm a centrist.

But you know were the shittiest ones right? Introverted, dreaming life away, feelings, laziness. No strengths and all the weaknesses.

INTP and more of a traditional anarchist/libertarian. Allowing another to have control over you is retarded.

ISTP here.
Don't mind me I'm just lurking, trying to find pictures of people doing push ups.

>the used to be intj but now intp

related: mbti basedness index

t.intj

Ind?

INTP ancap reporting in

INTJ Democrat here. The rarest of the rare.