Tfw niggercoin is a thing now

>tfw niggercoin is a thing now
How many niggercoins do you own, Sup Forums?
You can get them on Waves platform, just make a wallet at waveswallet.io and seach "nigger" to "bitcoin" in exchanges (3rd thign from the left when you login)

tl;dr while you're arguing about jews, /biz/ is using niggers as currency.

bump

wow delete this im a nigger

>
shit forgot link

Yeah, well, we all know how integrating niggers into the economy worked out. What makes you think it'll work this time?

this shit is golden, my sides are gone

But why would I have a propensity to own it?

pic related

Wow its another episode of a bizraeli trying to shill a pump and dump shitcoin on Sup Forums
Fuck off

Fuck off

because /biz/ shills pretty much every shitcoin thre is, this one has a tiny marketcap and all the niggercoins are premined already. it was created yesterday and niggercoin threads reach +400 posts, so this shit is going to get like 5000-10000% gains this month

the thing is, Waves cannot delete niggercoins, that would be the same as destroying currency/money. Niggercoins are UNDELETABLE. I REPEAT, YOU CANNOT GET RID OF NIGGERCOINS UNLESS WHOLE WAVES PLATFORM DISSAPPEARS (which is unlikely).

can someone spare a nigger?
3PLDdEatE2Wtm11RE4hTasSFV2V9JyWi96c

white people ferment grapes, asians rice. black people poop

>thread filled with white boys mad at BBC

it must terrorize you small dick losers

lmao

this shitcoin will get pumped by a discord shill group in next days
get aboard the niggercoin boat, ride the nigger coattails for once

so what you're saying is, you want us to buy the coins you are selling thereby further inflating the price?

yes because leddit and Sup Forums will pick up this retarded thing and buy&HODL niggers for shits and giggles

Yes

MODS

i am getting error while trying to buy some niggers on wave. what ghetto auction house is this?